Enter into the Rideet world and turn your bike into a smart vehicle!
The Rideet app has been redesigned from scratch, with an incredible new UI and many updates to make the Rideet world experience even more pleasant.
Rideet is the official app to manage Rideet One and Rideet TPMS, the smart assistant for every bike and the new tyre pressure monitoring system.
Rideet One is the first device in the world, entirely Made in Italy, that can upgrade any bike with smart vehicle features.
Avoid messing with the bike ECU and just connect Rideet One to the 12V supply.
Install Rideet One on your bike and with this application you will have access to:
- Performance analysis with high precision telemetry (lean angle, speed, acceleration, 0-100, etc.)
- Bike security (satellite antitheft, position streaming, geofencing, etc.)
- Rider assistance (accidents recognition, emergency contacts, medical info sharing, etc.)
- Maintenance assistance (battery monitoring, specific service schedules for your bike model, deadlines alerts, etc.)
- Trips management (automatic trips recognition, trips management, etc.)
and much more! Rideet One gets constantly updated with new exciting features.
Install on your bike also Rideet TPMS, the new smart tyre pressure monitoring system.
You can mount them in few seconds replacing your valve caps e get pressure and temperature measures directly in the app.
You will also get alerts in case of sudden drop of pressure, both when the bike is parked or when you're riding it.
And if you have also Rideet One on your bike, you don't need a smartphone: everything is automatically on the cloud!
Discover the first smart assistant for any bike and enter in the world of smart vehicles!
Rideet One and Rideet TPMS can be purchased in the app or on www.rideet.com.
(Rideet One is always connected to the network and requires an active subscription.
12 free months of subscription are included since the first activation of Rideet One.
Rideet TPMS doesn't require remote connectivity and therefore doesn't require any subscription.)