With Zoopla's updated Android app, you can easily access the most up-to-date market information, view available properties and contact local estate agents to help you make the smarter property choice.
Looking for your next home to buy, or flat to rent? With over 95% of the UK property market covered, we've got all the tools you need to start your property search.
Looking for a commercial property? You can use the Zoopla app to search through thousands of commercial properties throughout the UK.
And the app's most addictive features (so we've been told)
- Find out what a property is worth whilst you're on the move
You can find the current value of any UK home - even your own (or your neighbours)!
- Walk around your area and see what's available
With built-in GPS technology, you can see which properties are for sale and to rent near you.
- Set Search Preferences
Sign into your MyZoopla account to set your search preferences and add properties to your favourites. Accessible via any device, making it even easier for you to find the properties that interest you most.
With the updated PrimeLocation Android app, you can easily access the most up-to-date market information, view available properties for sale and to rent, and contact local estate agents to help you find the home you deserve.
Looking for properties overseas? Use the PrimeLocation app to search through thousands of properties all over the world!
What makes our Android app so useful?
- It's got more
PrimeLocation.com covers over 95% of the UK property market and so does our iPhone app. So you've got a million properties or more to browse in your hand.
- Get the full picture
See how many people have already viewed the property and how much it was first put on the market for (and how much it may have dropped).
- It's so simple to use
Just a couple of touches or swipes and you have everything at your fingertips including one-touch agent calling.
- See local house prices
Keep yourself informed even when you're on the move by checking how much homes have been sold for recently in the streets you're looking to buy in.
With Home Finder you can tap into 160 years of Halifax experience in helping people buy their home.
- Estimate how much you might be able to borrow to spend on your new home
- Use your phone’s camera to find homes for sale when you’re out and about*
- Use the map view to find homes on the market all round the UK
- Work out what your monthly repayments might be
- Find out more about homes for sale – including photos and floor plans, and how to contact estate agents
- Take notes and photos during your viewings**
- Share your notes with friends and family
- Learn more about the home buying process
- Contact Halifax mortgage specialists
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
To download Halifax Home Finder app, you’ll need:
Android 2.3 and above
** We recommend you ask if it’s ok to take photos and videos around the property you’re viewing.
Property search powered by Zoopla.co.uk.
This app is designed for use in the UK. We don’t charge you for using it but your mobile operator may charge for some services.
*Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality.
Halifax does not provide estate agency services nor offer financial advice. All figures quoted are for illustrative purposes only.
Property information is provided by Zoopla Property Group Limited, registered in England and Wales (No. 06074771). Registered office: 2nd Floor, Union House, 182-194 Union Street, London SE1 0LH under licence and is supplied for information purposes only.
© Crown copyright 2013 Land Registry and Registers of Scotland. Crown copyright material is reproduced with the permission of Land Registry under delegated authority from the Controller of HMSO, and Registers of Scotland.
Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2013.
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and database right 2013.
Contains National Statistics data © Crown copyright and database right 2013.
Transport data sourced from the NaPTAN Schema. Crown copyright used under the Open Government Licence. www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence
School data provided by Deepspace Web Services Ltd. www.deepspace.co.uk
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc Registered in Scotland No. SC327000) Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ. Bank of Scotland plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
- Search the sales and rental markets for your dream property (through our partnership with Zoopla)
- Filter and save properties to match your preferences – eg, location, bedrooms, price, property type
- Quickly scroll through pictures and details and shortlist the properties you want to view
- View previous sale prices of properties in your local area and get free current property value estimates, provided by Zoopla
- Call estate agents directly from the app
- Personalise and organise your search – make notes and take photos or videos of properties you see
- Use financial tools to estimate what you might be able to borrow and how much your monthly payments might be for properties you choose
- Calculate the total cost of moving
- Find your local in-branch Barclays mortgage specialist
- Call us to book an appointment or begin your application – choose from support in a branch or over the phone
- Find local independent mortgage specialists, either in a list or on a map
- Call your chosen specialist directly from the app
- Save their contact details directly to your address book
To download Barclays Homeowner you’ll need Android version 2.3 or above. Please note this app does not work on rooted handsets.
All borrowing calculations you get from the app are for illustrative purposes only. When you’re ready to make a decision, speak to a mortgage specialist who can help you fully understand your options and get you a tailored mortgage offer or decision in principle.
We collect information about your use of this app to help us improve its performance and your experience. By continuing, you agree to this. Please see the BH app’s T&C’s for more details.
Use Council Tax Finder to find out if you are paying more than other residents in your area
You can also mark properties as Favourite
CouncilTaxFinder is the only App that uses latest and updated data collected from Councils and covers England , Scotland and Wales
CouncilTaxFinder has been developed by InfoRox
This app will just redirect you to the following online property sites.
Craigslist - ahmedabad
Craigslist - bangalore
Craigslist - bhubaneswar
Craigslist - chandigarh
Craigslist - chennai
Craigslist - delhi
Craigslist - goa
Craigslist - hyderabad
Craigslist - indore
Craigslist - jaipur
Craigslist - kerala
Craigslist - kolkata
Craigslist - lucknow
Craigslist - mumbai
Craigslist - pune
If you think finding a house is a complicated process, think again! The new PropTiger real estate android app helps you find your Dream Home in just three easy steps:
1. Search for properties and housing projects
2. Come with us for a property visit
3. Book your house
Browse through hundreds of properties, flats and real estate projects in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune and other cities in India on the new PropTiger property and real estate app.
Search for homes and property on the go using the PropTiger real estate app. Whether you’re looking for an apartment in Delhi or flats in Bangalore, the list and map based search on PropTiger India property app allows you to find properties in any location right in the comfort of your home or office. PropTiger android app brings real estate India at your fingertips in addition to information about different localities and India property price trends. You can also find out schools, banks, hospitals and restaurants in the area close to your desired property.
The PropTiger India mobile app also gives you information about new and upcoming real estate projects.
- Pan India Search: Property finder to search properties by city, locality or builder
- Locality Information: Find price trends and photos of a locality along with supply & demand of projects in a locality
- Enquire: Call / SMS / Drop an Enquiry and we will help you to find your dream home
- Nearby: Find properties on the go near your current location
- List and Map view: Find location of projects on map along with the list view
- Filters and Sort: Use wide set of filters from location, budget and size of properties to possession date, sale and resale. Sort projects by their prices, possession dates and launch dates.
- Property Details: Have access to property floor plans, configurations and photos
- Neighbourhood & Commute - Check out schools, hospitals, banks, restaurants and petrol pumps near your property of interest. Get driving instructions from your current location to any real estate project
- Favorites & Share: Create your own ‘Favorite’ list of properties and re-visit your preferred flats, apartments and housing projects anytime. Share your preferred projects with friends and family
- Updates and Forums: Stay updated with the latest India property news and real estate forum discussions with this android property app
- One Account everywhere: Search properties on mobile, view them later on desktop and vice-versa
PropTiger is an independent real estate advisory firm with its operations spanning pan- India. We possess a wide experience and exposure about the real estate industry and wish to be your first port of contact if you want to buy property in India. With a team of experienced real estate professionals and backing by a group dynamic investors, Prop Tiger aims to help Indian families buy their dream home. The PropTiger team spreads across 8 cities in India, i.e. Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Noida, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Kolkata with each of their staff being well trained across different aspects of real estate.
We offer complete property solutions, from narrowing down the right property amongst a myriad of projects to arranging site visits and completing the final paperwork.
CommonFloor.com, India’s leading real estate portal brings to you the “CommonFloor Property India” app. This mobile application for property search has been designed keeping you in mind and is the ultimate solution to all your property requirements ‘on the go’.
You can now search property/project based on advanced filters, view results on map, sort results on the basis of your preference, view full details, contact property owners, post property/requirements, shortlist your preferred properties and much more.
CommonFloor Real Estate app also features an advance ‘Augmented Search’ which allows you to view properties around you; using your phone’s camera.
We present to you this advanced ‘CommonFloor Property’ app to bring you the ‘best-in-class’ property search experience, on your mobile phone.
Congratulations! Your smart phone just got much smarter.
Your Home, Your Life - now on your mobile!
• Search projects/properties on the go
• Push Notification for matching properties
• Search new properties by requirements
• Smart filters search option - you can now search based on property type, property owner, area, budget range, multi-location etc.
• Search property through ‘Augmented Reality’
• Search properties on the map - one click to view properties near your location
• Filter your search by Price, BHK, and Locality etc.
• Sort results – search results can now be sorted by relevance, price or date.
• Details of projects/property - view price, amenities, plans, maps, pictures and much more
• Get driving directions – navigate your way to the property of your choice from your current location
• Contact property owners or express your interest – send messages, email or call them from your mobile phone instantly
• Share property/project with your friends via email
• Join Owners' Association Group of your apartment community
• Post property – add your property details, spot your property on the map
Note: We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside this app
Launched in 2007, CommonFloor.com is an innovative online service that combines property search, apartment management, and vendor management - envisioned to cater to a person’s complete residential requirements. From searching for an apartment to facilitating interactions within an apartment community on the ‘commonfloor’ platform, the portal is dedicated to meeting all aspects of consumers’ needs around their home. With its presence in more than 120 cities and over 70,000 community listings, constituting more than 50 lakh homes, CommonFloor.com now leads the online real estate portal space in India.
-Capture property profiles
-Determine vaastu compatibility of the property
-Customize vaastu setting or use default recommendations
-Determine current vaastu setting with the inbuilt compass
-Tag video/audio/text notes to the property
-Compare and contrast information among selected properties
-Share comparison information with others via Facebook/Email
-View property and points-of-interest in a single view on a map or a tabular report to get a feel for the relative proximity
-Now you can search a location or navigate manually in the POI screen.
-New screen lists Real Estate terminology with short descriptions
-Fixes for 2 minor bugs.
"This app is easy and intuitive. Good, reliable content."
"I love the big photos, and I found a lot of rentals in my area."
More to love:
•Confidently search hundreds of thousands of apartments, houses, condos & townhomes.*
•93% of our rental listings are updated daily and directly from the source (with many updated every 15 minutes!).
•Quickly swipe to see rich and detailed photos of rental apartments and homes that interest you.
•Draw your own custom search area right on the map!
•Narrow results to target the features that matter most to you: pet-friendly apartments, parking, pool, washer/dryer and more!
• Save custom searches and receive push notifications as soon as a new listing matching your rental search becomes available.
•Keep details at your fingertips by adding notes directly to rental listings.
•Call or email the property manager right from the app.
•Quickly access rental listings you’ve already contacted or saved or those recently updated.
•Use Area Scout to see rental homes and apartments on the map while you’re on the go.
•Sort properties in a way that makes the most sense for you: nearby, most recent, etc.
•See the details of each property including price, beds, baths, amenities and more!
* For units within multi-unit communities, search may be limited to representative floor plans and/or photos, and availability to rent depends on the number of vacancies from time to time.
New designed user-friendly interface – Better search experience, faster browsing and easily shortlist your listings.
Mortgage calculator – Estimate your loans easily.
Write notes – Attach personal notes to properties shortlisted.
iProperty.com.sg’s newly designed Android real estate app offers you a new way to search for properties in Singapore.
Browsing for new development launches, properties for sale and/or rent is now easier with this all new search interface. The app offers you instant access not just to the latest condominiums, landed properties and HDB flats listings, but also commercial properties such as offices, shop houses, retail and more.
Instantly access over 40,000 properties for sale and rent in Singapore, with multiple photos, property details, maps and more.
- Powerful and flexible search – filter by property type, location, budget, bedrooms, or keywords.
- View your Search results on a list or map.
- Login to your profile and save your favourite searches and properties.
- Contact Agent/Developer – Contact real estate agents and developers on the go.
- See properties nearby your current location or any address with Maps.
- Property News – Access the latest real estate news as published on our website.
- Calculate monthly repayment with our mortgage calculator.
- Share property listing on your Facebook or email to your friends.
***** “Brilliant! This is such an easy way to search for property. Does not waste your time.”
***** “Helped me find my house. That simple.”
Find your perfect property match with Domain’s real estate app for Android. Discover apartments and houses for sale, rent, or share while you’re on the go.
• Thousands of property listings: Search real estate for sale, rent or share Australia-wide
• Amazing maps: Search and view properties via interactive maps
• Customise your search: Filter by price, bedrooms, bathrooms and other property features
• Property alerts: Save your favourite search and we’ll alert you when new properties in your criteria become available
• Finger Draw: Narrow down your property search, draw an area on your favourite part of Australia to find properties in the area
• Photo galleries: View property photos and floor plans on a full screen with a simple pinch gesture
• Inspection planner: Add properties to your inspection planner to view dates, times and maps
• Directions: Get directions to inspections and auctions
• Contact agents: Quickly get in touch with real estate agents about properties you’re interested in
• View offline: Shortlist your favourite properties and you’ll even be able to view offline
• Share listings with friends: Tell your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
• Sync across devices: Log in to your Domain.com.au account to view your favourites, shortlist and inspection planner on any device
What people are saying about the Domain real estate app:
***** Go for this great app. Easy to use, easy to browse.
***** Awesome with tablet support! Top marks for supporting tablets properly.
***** Great app! Love the map viewing, so easy to use.
***** Maps integration is amazing! Thank you very much!
***** Very easy to use. Definitely a must-have if you are looking for property in Australia.
Help us make Domain better!
We are constantly working on new features and improvements to bring you a better experience.
If you have any feedback on the current version, or suggestions for future releases, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat to us on Twitter https://twitter.com/domain_mobile.
If you'd like to get a sneaky peek of what we're working on - join our Beta community at: http://goo.gl/gI9iua
With the onthehouse.com.au Property Values app you will have access to descriptive property profiles, comparable properties for sale and recently sold, property sold history, listing history, Real Estate Exchange (REX) analytic service, and onthehouse.com.au Guesstimates. This information will give you an informed view on the property market and area you are interested in, and aids your property searching and research.
In the App...
Property Profile Report
Displays available information on the actual property, this may include images, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, number of car spaces, land size, land value, plus additional information for the property as available.
Property Sold History Report
Actual recorded sold history on individual properties – what it sold for, when it sold and the type of sale.
Comparative report on an individual property including comparative listings for sale and comparative recently sold properties. View other properties in the area that are similar to this one.
Onthehouse.com.au provides the actual sold data from properties sales on an individual property, street or suburb basis and the REX service analyses the property values movements by region, whilst also allowing consumers to “drill down” to the actual underlying sales data.
Guesstimates are an automated calculated value estimate on the property displayed in the profile report. The 'Guesstimates' are based on information that is available to us at the time of calculation, including location, recent sales and other market influencing factors.
onthehouse.com.au covers the whole real estate market with a combination of Real Estate Agent Property Listings, Sold Property Information, Sold Property Reports, and analytical tools. By bringing together these essential offerings on the one site, browsers have a unique opportunity to stay on top of the market when searching, buying, selling or just watching property throughout Australia.
Note: some property information may not be available at the time of display.
- Augmented reality, map and list view access to past sales history and current property listings
- RP Data Automated Value Guide provides estimated price guides on more than 80% of properties in Australia (over 70% of residential properties in Victoria)
- Suburb profiles revealing demographics, median price, buying/selling conditions, property hotspots and capital growth trends
- Videos, articles and home buying guides for first home buyers, renovators and investors
- Contact a lender or a local agent directly from your phone- List of local Commonwealth Bank lenders in your area
- You can now access the app globally (Australian Data only)
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Data is sourced from RP Data, who use a variety of sources including industry professionals, online partners and official government-sourced sales records.
- 95% of residential properties across Australia are recorded in the RP Data database. Unfortunately, legislation in Victoria limits data access, with only 40% of property records having sales data available.
- As data is sourced at the time of last sale, any subsequent changes to the property (eg. adding an extra bedroom) will not be captured until the next time the property is listed for sale.
- Despite a quality assurance process being in place, there may be discrepancies within the database. If you would like to request that the details of your property be updated, please contact RP Data on propertyguide.sup email@example.com
SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK
We are currently looking into a number of new features and data for the next release. Help us improve the application by submitting your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we are not able to respond but we value your input and will take all comments into consideration with future releases of the application.
This application includes information on sale prices and rentals of private residential properties in Singapore (including prices of units sold by developers).
Whilst every reasonable endeavour has been made to ensure that the contents of the Property Market Information are accurate and complete, the URA does not warrant the accuracy, correctness and completeness of such contents and shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage whatsoever may arise as a result of any use of or reliance on such contents.