Blue Connect, the smart water pool analyser and its eponymous smartphone app help you look after your pool 24/7, even if you are away. No more uncertainty about what is happening in you pool thanks to that new product launched by Fluidra and Riiot Labs.
Blue Connect app is compatible with the Blue Connect analyser and the Blue by Riiot analyser.
Blue Connect measures the temperature, pH, the disinfectant concentration (chlorine, bromine, salt chlorinator) and the conductivity (salinity) of the water.
The device send automatically these data thanks to teh sigfox network (verify the coverage of your place on https://www.blueconnect.io/en/produits/blue-connect/), or send manually with Bluetooth on your smartphone.
It can also send the data via you Wi-Fi network thanks to the bridge Blue Extender (see below).
Blue Connect app gives access to your pool data and notifies you in case of problem.
The application is divided in four main sections:
- Dashboard: Informs you of Blue Connect’s status, the water temperature, the local weather and the quality of your pool water.
- Table of values: Informs you precisely of the values measured by Blue Connect, trends and ideal values.
- Maintenance guide: Advises you on the operations to perform to maintain the quality of the water in your pool.
- Settings: Allows you to configure the settings for your pool and Blue devices, as well as have access to help and technical support.
The app is available in the following languages : English - French - Spanish - Catalan - Dutch - German - Italian - Portuguese - Czech - Polish - Swedish.
Blue is now part of the great automation family:
• It is compatible with Amazon Alexa. Alexa is a smart personal assistant. Alexa can inform you about the parameters of the water of your pool (temperature, pH, redox, conductivity, salinity...) as well as the needed maintenance action. You only need to ask, for example, "Alexa, ask Blue Connect about the pH of the water".
• It works with IFTTT. IFTTT is a free website that helps automate daily tasks. This system connects web services and connected objects, like Blue, that do not always speak the same language. IFTTT means "IF This Then That" and allows to create very simple automatisms called "recipe", for example such as: "If Blue sends a measure, log it in an excel file ."
Blue range includes other products:
- Blue Check: connected strips thanks to the free app Blue Connect. Enter manually in the app the results of the test strips and benefit the info and the advices it provides.
- Blue Fit50: a tapping saddle allowing to fix Blue Connect on the piping of the technical room.
- Blue Extender: a casing allowing to automatically transfer the data with your Wi-Fi network. This product is particularly useful if the location of your pool is not covered by the Sigfox network.
- Blue Plus: Advanced version Blue Connect app that includes more features ( more measures, a full measures history, a multiple access to a swimming pool, …)
- Blue sensor Au: An optimal sensor for salt chlorinator swimming pools.