Roam Around lets you track your position in real-time and share a live tracking link that you can share with others to track your locations.
Here is the overview of our features:
- Customizable tracking that lets you choose tracking either based on distance intervals (in seconds) or time intervals (in meters). Giving you control over how and when your location data is tracked.
- Adaptive tracking modes were built with battery efficiency in mind where location tracking is based on your movement and the app will track locations only when you move. There are three track modes to choose from, Passive, Balanced, and Active, where passive has the lowest battery drain and active has the highest.
- Tracking History helps you visualize your historical location updates on a map by date based on your local time zone.
- Export Location History lets you export your location updates by date on your location history page to a CSV file which you can later use the check and visualize your data.
- Share live Location: When you click start tracking a share live location will show up on top of the page.
For any questions or feature requests feel free to leave us a message on our forum: https://roam.ai/forums/