Calculate the carbohydrates content of your meals and save your data in a logbook!
New! Share your blood glucose measurements :
- Automatically transfer your data from your Accu-Chek® Guide or Accu-Chek® Mobile meter to the Gluci-Chek app via Bluetooth.
- Share your blood glucose measurements with your healthcare professional through your internet connection.
Designed in collaboration with patients with diabetes and healthcare professionals, the Gluci-Chek application offers three key features for comprehensive management of your diabetes:
1. Compose your meal and evaluate its carbohydrates content
2. In a logbook, record your meals, your blood glucose tests and insulin doses
3. Visualize your changing blood glucose results in graph form
With insulin-treated diabetes, it is necessary to evaluate the carbohydrates content of the meal -- sometimes a difficult exercise! Gluci-Chek calculates carbohydrates found in more than 500 single- or multicompound-food dishes.
The food database is enriched with pictures of different portions to accurately assess their carbohydrate intake.
Personalize the food base by adding your own data, view recipes filmed online, learn about various foods nutritional compositions; these are so many features that will make Gluci-Chek your daily nutrition assistant.
The application will also enable you to record your meals, blood glucose tests and insulin doses in a logbook. Customize the data recorded by filling the note-space. Visualize your blood glucose results graphically to quickly and easily understand the evolution of your blood glucose.
• Huawei P20 Lite
• Huawei P Smart
• Samsung Galaxy S7
• Samsung A50
• Redmi Note 6 Pro