Everything about your wi-fi connection in one place.
What is my IP? Shows and writes your external IP to the log.
* Shows icon with notification including details on your connection.
* Choose whether to show notification, even when there is no Wi-Fi connection
* Customize what data is visible on the notifications
* Sounds alerts on connecting / disconnecting / roaming wi-fi events.
* Choose which alerts you want to get (Sound or Vibrate)
* Writes Wi-Fi events to log
* Helps detect problems with your connection.
* Supports new 802.11ad 60 Ghz standard, shows channel and frequency on top of 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz as well.
* Shows since when you're disconnected / connected from Wi-Fi.
* Shows the max Wi-Fi speed with the current connection.
* Customize everything in the notification (visible / IP / MAC / Channel / Band / while disconnected).
Using the log option you can:
* Find problems with your wifi connection.
* Easily see when you left or got to your home network.
* Detect if all the access points on your network act as they should.
Does not affect battery life at all!