sSLOPE is designed to perform a quick slope stability analysis on your phone device. sSLOPE is very simple and easy to use. sSLOPE uses simplified Bishop method (method of slices) to discretize the soil/rock mass and determine the Factor of Safety (FOS).
sSLOPE has the following features:
- Water Table can be used for calculating pore pressure. The Water Table can also be used to define ponded water above the slope surface
- Vertical external loading (compression distributed pressure) can be easily applied to the upper slope of a model.
- Pseudo-static seismic loads can be added to model by defining the seismic load coefficients in the horizontal and/or vertical directions
- The Soil Nail support type can be used to model soil nail slope reinforcement.
- Slope limits can be modified to narrow down the search area to achieve better accuracy.
- Mohr-Coulomb strength criteria is used to assess stability of slopes.
- The report button, allows the user to save the current model’s input and output information into two-page PDF file. The generated report file can be sent out via email.