BigVEncoder is now a full blown camera app in addition to all the capabilities it has always had and then some. Use it as a still photo camera, a video camera, stream live video from your camera to internet services, convert existing videos and photos to other formats.
BigVEncoder works with many online media servers for broadcasting live video from your device camera. Some of these online media servers include YouTube Live, Wowza Media Server, Adobe Flash Media Server, Red5 Media Server, Facebook, and many others. You can also stream live audio from your microphone to any Icecast server.
Here is what is new:
May 1, 2019 V4.0.00
* New still photo feature makes this a full blown camera app
* Shoot custom photo resolutions
* Includes camera presets for high quality photo printing from 2x2 passport up to 20x30 poster
* Improved narrow screen (portrait) mode
* Added narrow screen resolutions for the video camera
* Photos and Videos now register immediately with the Gallery
* Added 4096x2160 to the video camera (movie theater resolution)
* 4096x2160 is only supported on higher end devices such as the OnePlus 6
* Added manual exposure and ISO settings for the camera
* Added manual focus to the camera
* Improved smoothness when shooting videos even at lower frame rates
* Optional second audio input, such as background music
* Second audio input has its own volume control
* Increased default framerates and bitrates
* Fixed a few bugs in remote mode
* Fixed a bug when using an old profile
* Fixed a bug with the Icecast code
BigVEncoder was the first app for the Android that could stream live video in real time from your Android camera to a server on the internet. It began back in 2011 for Android 2.2. It was the only thing available then and is still the best encoder available for the Android today.
You can mix and match video and audio sources. Pull the video from one source and the audio from another. Pull the video from a file and add narration from your microphone. Or shoot fresh video with your camera and add music from an audio file.
BigVEncoder can be used as a first class video recorder, just send its output to a file on your device.
Streaming protocols supported include RTMP, MPEGTS, RTP, and others. Many video and audio formats are supported including H264, H265, MPEG4, VP8, VP9, Theora, AAC, MP2, MP3, and others.
Use BigVEncoder to convert existing files to other formats. Take your 3gp or mp4 files created by the Android's camera app and convert them to Flash video or any one of several other formats.
Use BigVEncoder to create ringtones. You can create MP3 files for your MP3 player. Just pull the audio from whatever source you would like and save the output to a file on your device. You can set a timer so that the encoding stops after a certain amount of time.
Do live interviews from your Android. No more equipment to lug around for your live internet video and audio broadcasts.
BigVEncoder has been highly optimized to work efficiently with your Android camera and microphone. You can stream live quality video and audio in realtime.
To get started, hit the help button in the upper right after BigVEncoder first loads up. You'll find some information to help get familiar with the user interface and various aspects of its use. Also, from any screen, just hit the help button to find help for that screen. Documentation is always right at your fingertip.
To stream live video or audio, you will need access to a media server on the internet or within a local network running any one of several popular media server applications. BigVEncoder can also stream live to services such as ustream.tv, justin.tv, qik.com, and others.
Even though BigVEncoder is intended for live broadcasting, it has many more uses. Discover all that BigVEncoder can do. For more info, visit our website at bigvstudio.com.