*Note that this app is part of an online system.*
You can try it out for 2 weeks, no strings attached. Please see http://routinefactory.com for more information.
Do you need structure? Do you not always know what to do? Do you get side-tracked and could use some focus? RoutineFactory can help you. In this app you will see every day what needs to be done. And if you need, you will also receive explanations.
It's your life, take charge with RoutineFactory. This app from the website routinefactory.com will give you what you need. Your supervisors, parents or caretakers can help you set reminders, checklists and assistants.
Accomplish more by yourself with Assistants
With an Assistant you can get help remembering HOW a certain task is done. This can happen with perhaps a checklist or a short video. If a task is still not clear after looking at the Assistant, you can push a button and conference with a caretaker on Skype or a phone call.
Try it for free
RoutineFactory allows you to do more on your own than you ever thought possible! Try RoutineFactory for free for your first two weeks. Afterwards there are no obligations. Set up an account in this app or online at http://routinefactory.com
Do you want to use RoutineFactory after the free trial? It is only $45 per year. You and your caretakers need to each have an account login to work together on your planning. You can either pay inside the app or with Ideal credit on MijnEigenPlan.nl.
More help with the site
Each activity and reminder sends an alert and you can also set up checklists and add Assistants. You do this through your own account at routinefactory.com. Through the website you can give access to your caretakers to see your RoutineFactory. They can help you set up your RoutineFactory tasks and form Assistants. Assistants consist of easy checklists, videos and -if needed - a button that lets you conference with a caretaker via Skype or phone call.
Here are the features of RoutineFactory at a glance:
- Clear daily and weekly overviews.
- Simple scheduling of daily, weekly or monthly tasks and activities.
- Shows timers to keep track of how much time is left on a task.
- Reminders: Receive a signal when it is time to start an activity or task.
- Location specific: See an activity only when you are in the location it is relevant to such as at home or at work.
- Checklists: Each step has an image and a description. The steps can be checked off one-by-one.
- A task remains on the screen until it is acknowledged.
- Time to make choices: Offers choices with pictures and descriptions when necessary.
- Website or link: Shows a specific website or link at a time it is relevant.
- Instructions video: Shows a video with instructions at a specific time or location or when a code is scanned.
- Calls: The phone will make a phone call for you after touching an image with text.
- Skype: Lets the phone automatically make a Skype connection (conference) after touching an image with text.
- NFC compatible: Display Assistants when the phone is near a special NFC tag
- QR compatible: Displays specific instructions when the phone or tablet scans a QR code.
RoutineFactory, NAH, autism, structure, planning, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, Asperger, lvb, autism spectrum disorder, planning, pictograms, pics