Designed for the motorsport enthusiasts, the R.S. Monitor application has been developed by Renault Sport to help you measure your performance on circuit. It carries over some of the main functions which makes the integrated R.S. Monitor so special. The R.S Monitor is a popular option on Renault Sport vehicle. In a user friendly way, the R.S. Monitor app lets you record and share key information of your about your circuit laps, whatever car you use.
The R.S. Monitor app will be your best friend on track, allowing you to:
- Measure your acceleration record (0 to 62mph – ¼ mile DA)
- Time keep your performance on track over several laps (automatic stopwatch function)
- Analyze the various G forces (Diagram GG) recorded by your vehicle during your laps.
- Facebook Connect: receive the latest Renault Sport news and connect to the R.S. community.
- Video Onboard: record, save, watch and share your track performance on video using your Phone. The R.S. Monitor data is displayed on screen. Post your performances and videos directly to the web
To guarantee the most precise measurements possible please follow the calibration instructions carefully and always place your Phone safely and securely on a dedicated stand.
We’ve taken care to build the best app possible, in spite of this Renault Sport Technologies cannot commit on its absolute precision. Results will widely rely on your measurement conditions and on the quality of the GPS signal you receive. The app is designed for the purpose of on track entertainment, and we hope that you will enjoy using it safely.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
DO NOT USE ON PUBLIC ROADS.. USE THE APP SAFEFLY, ON CIRCUITS ONLY, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW AND THE REGULATIONS IMPOSED AT THE CIRCUIT. DO NOT TOUCH THE UNIT WHILST DRIVING. RESPECT YOUR VEHICLE’S LIMITS
At all times, drive cautiously and responsibly - priority should always be on your safety and that of the other users of the track.
Renault Sport Technologies, RENAULT and other companies of the RENAULT group responsibility cannot be liable for any consequences of using the R.S. Monitor application.
We hope you enjoy using the app.