Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller organisms and grow—but beware of larger predators! Winner of multiple "Game of the Year" awards, Osmos features unique physics-based play, stellar graphics, and a hypnotic soundtrack of ambient electronica. Ready to evolve?
“The ultimate ambient experience” — Gizmodo
“Beyond doubt, a work of genius” — GameAndPlayer.net
Note: This single version is optimized for both tablets and phones. Enjoy on all your Android devices. (Requires multitouch and 2.2 or higher. For more info, please visit http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices)
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
Whether you're a child at heart who likes mucking about with single-cell organisms, or a strategist with a physics degree, this game will appeal to everyone.”
AWARDS / recognition:
* Editor's Choice — Google, Wired, Macworld, IGN, GameTunnel, and more...
* #1 Top mobile Game — IGN
* Game of the Year — Create Digital Music
* Best in Show — IndieCade
* Vision Award + 4 IGF nominations — Independent Games Festival
* Coolest Atmosphere — IGN
* Best Soundtrack — IGN
* Most Innovative Game — Best App Ever Awards, Pocket Gamer
* Many top lists including Kotaku, PAX, TouchArcade, iLounge, APPera, IFC, and more...
* New: Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Earn 14 single-player and 18 multiplayer achievements, with Google Play Services integration.
★ NEW MULTIPLAYER ★
* Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi), or over the Internet via Google Play Services (wi-fi only)!
* 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducing… Antimatter Impasse.
4/4 ★, Must Have - “We are more than overwhelmed by Osmos… The game design is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the visuals are stunning yet simplistic… You just won’t find another experience quite like it.” — Slide To Play
“a beautiful, absorbing experience." — IGN
5/5 stars ★, Macworld Editor’s Choice - “One of the best games we’ve played so far this year. An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game...”
“Osmos is a must-play...” -MTV Multiplayer
5/5 stars - “Osmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.” -AppAdvice
“Brilliantly clever” -Co Design
Happy Osmoting! :)
Over 1 000 000 Downloads on iPhone / iPad
Unity Awards 2010 - Grand Prix
* 10 Great Missions
* 64 Different Enemy Types
* 3 Player Planes
* Numerous Upgrades and Special Weapons
* Amazing Lighting and Special Effects
* Orchestral Music
* 3 Difficulty Modes
* Arcade and Survival Mode
* Realtime Physics
* Destructible Bridges and Buildings
* WW2 Shmup with Amazing 3D environments enhanced with LightMaps and SpecularMaps
* 10 Huge End Level Bosses
* 7 Control Types: Touch, Relative, Tilt, Joypad, Mouse, Keyboard, Gamepad
* Portrait/Landscape orientation
* MOGA, NVIDIA Shield, Console controllers support
* NVIDIA Tegra based devices support - THD
* Xperia PLAY optimized
If you got any problems with AirAttack HD please send us an e-mail, we will do our best to help you.
Specially for the Android version: both Spirit and Spirit HD (tablet version) included in the same package. Buy once and play both versions of the game on your different devices.
Simple and fun to play. No shooting. No on-screen controls. Just slide your finger and Spirit will mimic your movements.
Check out what people are saying about it:
• "Spirit is a paradigm example of independent game development for the iPhone" - 'Must Have', No DPad
• "If you're looking for a challenging new arcade experience, this one's easy to recommend" - Touch Arcade
• "Spirit is a budget gem you don’t want to miss" - TouchGen
• "One of the best arcade-style apps on the App Store right now" - GameZebo
• "The experience is incredibly fluid and seamless. It just feels right, and no amount of screen-shots can do it justice" - themacfeed.com
• "Hypnotic, compelling stuff" - The Sunday Times
• "Slick control scheme meets fantastic visual effects and sound design; this is the complete arcade package" - Games Uncovered
Take control of Spirit in an intense retro inspired arcade experience, reinvented for Android devices.
Guide Spirit against many different enemy types, and distort space to force them into another dimension.
Features a fluid, easy to play yet hard to master control system. Relative movement allows you to keep your finger out of the way of the action.
Combine links and combos to build up huge scores. Fight your way through increasingly challenging waves, uniquely generated for each game.
App2SD supported. Please email any questions.
If you have already purchased the HD version and would like to upgrade to the XHD, please purchase the XHD version and email us your Google Wallet order number for both your HD and XHD purchases and we'll refund the HD purchase.
Below are solutions to common problems but feel free to email us if you are still having any problems and we'll get back to you.
* If having purchased the game you get a license failure, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try restarting your device and reinstalling.
* If you get "Not compatible with your device" from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
* If your download is declined, your credit card authorisation will have failed. Please update your card details (usually the address doesn't match) and retry the purchase.
* The game uses Google's standard licensing service. It will use the internet to retrieve a license which will expire periodically and then be automatically renewed. The longer you have the game, the longer the time between license renewals.
If you have any other problems or other feedback, please don't hesitate to drop us an email and we'll get back to you.
Small Print: VAT added within EU. May require license from Google & collect anonymous stats.
Share your achievements and scores on Google Play Games! Fully supports all Android devices and GoogleTV, plus gamepads!
PERMISSIONS: External storage and system settings are used to allow the saving of the music as a ringtone (if you'd like)!
A few quotes about Canabalt:
"Canabalt is pure genius." -necessarygames.com
"It's going to be quite some time before you find something so simple so thrilling again." -Offworld
"This "daring escape" platformer is simply beautiful and beautifully simple." -Kotaku
"Canabalt is actually much more intense than you'd assume of a game which requires a single finger to play." -GameSpy
"It's all very lovely and full of poignant subtext. And awesomeness. Canabalt is a prime example of a simple idea executed extremely well." -JayIsGames
"I have never seen a concept so richly and successfully realized in such a simple yet stunningly complete form. Canabalt represents the power and potential of small independent games." -gameinmind.com
"Music is another component that is just perfect - it enhances the strange and unsettling setting of the game and also gives a sense of speed with a hint of hope that quick feet might be the salvation to the horror." -bartsnews.net
"Fast load times combined with short (yet exciting) game sessions really make for an attractive game to play on a mobile device." -TouchArcade
* Accurate emulation and high compatibility rate (Note: Data swapped TG16 roms are not supported, see known issues on website for a fix if you're getting a black screen on load)
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states
* Supports ROM-based games in .pce and .sgx formats, optionally in .zip files
* CD emulation via loading CUE, CCD, or TOC+BIN files, select a system card rom in the options
* CUE files support external audio tracks in Ogg Vorbis & Wav (PCM, ADPCM, etc) formats
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS, Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... a group of desperate rebel birds faced off against a galactic menace: the Empire’s evil Pigtroopers!
Rebel birds, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Imperial Pigs. During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire’s ultimate weapon, the PIG STAR, and are racing to deliver the plans to the Rebel Birds. Now they need your help!
Join an epic adventure with the Angry Birds in the legendary Star Wars™ universe! Use the Force, wield your lightsaber, and blast away Pigtroopers on an intergalactic journey from the deserts of Tatooine to the depths of the Pig Star -- where you’ll face off against the terrifying Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Pigs! Can you become a Jedi Master and restore freedom to the galaxy?
Time to grab your lightsaber and join the adventure! May the birds be with you!
HOURS AND HOURS OF ENGAGING GAMEPLAY - Explore more than 200 levels in iconic locations like Tatooine and the Pig Star. Can you dodge Imperial pigs, laser turrets, Tusken Raider pigs, and the dark side of the Force to get all three stars?
NEW GAMEPLAY MECHANICS - Use lightsabers, Blasters and Jedi powers to wreak havoc on the Imperial Pigs!
LEVEL UP YOUR BIRDS - Keep playing and level up your birds to improve their skills!
SECRETS AND HIDDEN GOODIES - Can you unlock all the R2-D2 and C-3PO bonus levels?
THE MIGHTY FALCON
Stuck on a tricky level? Earn stars and call the Mighty Falcon to rain down the destruction. New goals, achievements and gameplay!
PATH OF THE JEDI
The ultimate training ground for a Young Jedi, this episode features 40 Dagobah Challenge Levels with Jedi Master Yoda! Master the Path of the Jedi to unlock the ultimate Lightsaber! Available as an in-app purchase, or by earning three stars on every level.
Follow @angrybirds on Twitter
Watch the videos, read the comics and submit fan art at angrybirds.com/starwars
Like us at facebook.com/angrybirds and say hello!
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using assembly language and hardware acceleration to run as fast as possible.
* Supports full screen landscape and portrait modes, with many special effect options.
* Save game play at any point and go back to that point once your character gets killed.
* Share your current position in a game with other users via State Exchange feature.
* Play with other users over local network or Internet via NetPlay feature.
* Play with your hardware keyboard, gamepad, touch screen, or accelerometer.
* Supports ARM-based GoogleTV devices, such as LG G2/G3.
* Supports Bluetooth gamepads, Xperia Play special buttons, iCade, Sixaxis, and Moga gamepads.
* Record soundtrack to MIDI files.
MasterGear package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running MasterGear.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with MasterGear. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free MasterSystem or GameGear games.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
"2011 Achievement for Outstanding Original Soundtrack" -iFanzine.com
"Dangerous is a space simulation that has incredible depth." -iReviewT.com (scored A-)
"Dangerous is without a doubt (no, seriously) the most robust space adventure available..." -148apps.com
"Dangerous is well worth the money..." -spacesimcentral.com (5 stars)
"For people who want a really engaging, in-depth experience... Very cool and very fun..." -TheDaily.com
"Another interesting feature was the "Romance" option" -unboundgamer.com
"An astounding level of depth takes Dangerous where few space sims have gone before ... offering factional allegiance and NPC partner systems that are sure to whet the genre fan’s appetite." -iFanzine.com
"The only "true" 4X on Android?" -myandrogames.com
"This game is basically an Eve Online clone ... Galaxy on Fire 2 while a fun game is child's play compared to [Dangerous]" - va2k0r on TouchArcade forums
- LAUNCH SALE PRICE
- Please test with the free LITE versions on your device before you buy.
- The HD version plays the same as the SD version, but has improved and animated graphics for celestial bodies (stars, planets, moons) and super high quality FX options
- You can save your game to the cloud and play from any supported platform
- Email us if you need a refund after Google's 15 minutes. We want you to be happy with your purchase.
Dangerous is an epic 3D open and living world space sandbox combat RPG with an immersive and riveting story. You have been awoken from cryo sleep a century later, and must discover the truth. Are you the feared war criminal who will destroy all life or the savior of the universe? Gather your wingmen and travel the galaxy in search of answers. Along the way, you'll encounter a Universal AI, a shadow group pulling history's strings, a princess, a schizophrenic robot, a beautiful lieutenant of the Royal Navy, a fearsome mercenary, a suicidal slave, and a playboy fighter ace.
Dangerous is a game that is 3 years in the making! It features:
- 3D real-time sandbox game built with Unity game engine
- metallic shader, lighting, particle effects, lens flare, explosions, fx
- space combat RPG with extensive skill tree
- open and living universe where 600+ ships fly around autonomously
- epic story with dialogue system that allows real choices
- recruit 6 wingmen and 2 can fly with you at a time
- even discover romance with another wing pilot
- recruit 5 corporate pilots who can fly trade routes on your behalf
- trade, fight, mine, pirate, scan for derelict ships and wormholes
- many mission types: epic, freelance, dynamic, wingman acquisition, faction loyalty
- deep combat mechanics, AI, and faction standings
- 20+ ships, 180+ modules, 33 solar systems with a unique follow-through-warp mechanic
- 15+ factions to vie favor or destroy
- cinematic camera shows you the action when it happens
- fly manually with or without Newtonian physics or use autopilots exclusively
- 22 track theatrical-quality award-winning soundtrack by renown composer, Sean Beeson
- cloud save lets you continue your game at home or on the go
MEMORY: Dangerous uses a lot of memory during play, so if you have an older device, please close extraneous programs and reboot prior to playing. You may also turn on the low polygon-count space stations or reduce graphical options in the Systems>Options menu inside of stations.
TIP: If you are experiencing freezes or other problems, others have reported success by uninstalling, rebooting, and then reinstalling the game. Please visit http://whoisdangerous.com for the latest news, bug fixes, and discussions.
LANGUAGES: Additional languages were supported using an automatic translation service. Please help us fix any poor translations.
• 25 all-new backgrounds
• 88 levels of marble-shooting puzzles
• 4 Game modes: Practice, Adventure, Survival, & Challenge of Horus
• Collect Ankh coins to earn extra lives
• Catch falling gems to earn bonus points
• Customizable controls: Mix-and-match aim assist modes & control systems
• Enhanced special effects
• Power-ups like Stop, Slow, Reverse and Wild help you along the way
• Thrilling music and sound effects
SmartGear is a multi-system classic game emulator. It contains code to emulate the hardware of classic game systems so that the original game code can run unmodified on different hardware. This allows you to play games from a wide variety of systems on your phone, tablet or PC. It includes code to directly communicate with many wireless bluetooth game controllers. The advantage of having built-in code is that it reduces lag/latency of responses and allows two-player simultaneous play. SmartGear currently supports games designed for the GameBoy, GameGear, Sega Master System, NES (Famicom), Genesis (MegaDrive), Turbografx-16, and various coin-operated games. The games are accessed as ZIP files containing “rom dumps” from the original game cartridges. SmartGear does not contain any copyrighted game code. Do not ask BitBank Software for access to these games, we cannot provide them. It is up to the user to have the appropriate access and rights to use the original game code.
1) Previously played games gallery for quick access to your favorites
2) Supports GameShark and GameGenie cheats
3) Direct support of WiiMote, MOGA, Zeemote, SteelSeries Free, BGP-100, and iControlPad. Low latency, Supports 2-player simultaneous play.
4) Pre-defined keys for Xperia Play, iCade, iMpulse, Gamestop controller
5) Customize key codes for any input device
6) Turbo mode allows 2-16x advance through (boring) intros (paid version only)
7) Load/Save and auto-load of games (paid version only)
8) Includes smart stretching algorithm to make low-res games look good on hi-res displays
9) Allows head-2-head play of GameBoy and GameGear games on a single device (simulates link cable)
10) Rewind gameplay 4 seconds in case of a "fatal" error (paid version only)
11) Save a screenshot as a PNG file
12) Pauses the game properly when the focus is lost or a menu is opened
13) Renders in OpenGL at 60fps (as long as your machine can handle it)
14) Optionally drive the GUI from the wireless controller (e.g. open, start, quit, etc)
15) Programmable shoulder button actions during gameplay (e.g. pause, rewind, save, etc).
*** Please email me about any problems before leaving negative feedback. I will work with you individually to correct any issues ***
"Inertia: Escape Velocity is a shining example of what the little guy can accomplish in today's indie-friendly video game market." - Kotaku
"quite possibly the most elegant physics-defying platformer I’ve played in a long time." - 148Apps
"an entertaining outer space romp with plenty of replay value" - Modojo
"As the game goes on and the pace increases, the sheer kineticism of it all is bound to win you over." - Pocket Gamer
"The game boasts beautiful 3D graphics, smooth gameplay, and a comprehensive story line that will keep you coming back for more." - AndroidSpin
Gravity is Going Down! You are Hermes, a high-tech scavenger who can turn his personal gravity on and off at will. Utilize your power to control Inertia to leap, hover, bounce, float, and zoom through intriguing challenges and deadly obstacles in this beautiful 3D platform game.
★ AWARD-WINNING GAMEPLAY ★
Inertia: Escape Velocity builds on the award-winning gameplay that won Best Non-Professional Game, Achievement in Gameplay, Technical Achievement, and Gamers’ Choice Awards at DICE’s Indie Game Challenge 2011.
★ DEFY PHYSICS! ★
Manipulate gravity at will to float through levels, bounce off of walls, and negotiate challenges such as attractors, repulsors, accelerators, launchers, force fields, and more.
★ HD ★
The special HD version features incredible high-resolution graphics that take full advantage of your tablet’s display.
★ XPERIA PLAY Optimized ★
Owners of the XPERIA PLAY handset will enjoy Inertia with the lightning response of the control keypad.
★ EXPLORE ★
Investigate derelict space stations and junkyard planets to collect scrap and gain access to new levels.
★ HOURS OF GAMEPLAY ★
Over 35 levels of gravity-warping fun!
★ REPLAYABILITY ★
Win badges for speed runs and completion, collect scrap to unlock advanced levels.
★ SPACEBUCKS ★
A virtual currency you can use to buy stuff in the game. Yeah that’s cool, but this is cooler: you can get Spacebucks for free! Plus, they are from SPACE.
★ OPENFEINT ★
Integrated with OpenFeint for a great social gaming experience, complete with Achievements and Leaderboards.
NOTE: Be sure to try the Space Captain - Demo version first to make sure it works good on your device.
Full Version Features:
• 24bit graphics.
• 37 missions to complete.
• Over a hundred solar systems to explore.
• Randomly generated systems, enemies, and equipment.
• Hundreds of pieces of equipment to try on your ship.
• Dock at friendly planets and reconfigure your ship or buy a new one.
• Command up to 3 ships at a time.
• Battle with Frigates, Cruisers, Battleships, Space Stations, Starbases, Fighters, Satellites, and Mines.
• Android 2.3 and up
• 800x480 or better screen resolution
• 512mb memory
Experience “Eufloria HD”, an incredibly addictive ambient strategy game that anyone can play! Explore a beautifully realized universe rendered in a style that is unique and compelling.
"It's hard to express how much we love Eufloria" - Pocket Lint (App of the Day)
“If you want a game that's going to suck you into a great strategy experience for half-hour increments, you cannot lose here” - Android Police
"The most stylish and unique RTS you’ve ever seen" - AppAdvice
“Fluffy seed death meet enchanting RTS” - 4gamer.net (Japan)
Experience space exploration, conquest, plant growth and bio mechanical evolution. Conquer asteroids in deep space and use their resources to grow and nurture semi-organic plants and creatures to do your bidding. Plan your strategy against AI opponents that all vie for the same resources and offer fierce opposition.
Eufloria HD is easy to learn, and enjoyable to master. It’s a game for everyone. Try it now!
-****Now with Google Play Games Achievements! Sync achievements to your Google+ profile and share them with your circles!*****
- Designed for both phone and tablet devices
- Beautifully designed touch screen interface
- A 25 level “Story Mode” with many hours of gameplay.
- “Relaxed Mode”, for a more ambient experience which anyone can enjoy.
- “Skirmish Levels” that can be played over and over.
- “Dark Matter Mode” for a stylish, more challenging way to play.
- Original ambient soundtrack by “Milieu”.
- Many procedurally generated levels which are different every time!
“A beautiful and entrancing addition to the library.” - Digital Spy
“…-a unique real-time strategy experience” - Gamespot
"It's truly in a league of it's own" - Boing Boing
"Planting a garden never felt so cutthroat" - Kotaku
"This game is fast becoming an instant gaming classic" - Mobile Tech Review
“…-gentle poetry.” - Wired magazine
In 1993 the world witnessed the birth of a new type of super hero. Now, twenty years later, Superfrog is back!
In the greatest traditions of fairy tales our story sees a handsome prince turned into a slimy frog by an evil and jealous witch… who, in turn, kidnaps the prince's bride to be and heads for the hills. Our little green friend happens upon a mystery potion (wow, how lucky was that?). Chugging on the vial, the frog prince is bestowed with amazing powers.
Determined to defeat the witch our hero sets out on an adventure that, with your help, will lead him to his true love.
You must explore and traverse 24 finely crafted levels and additional boss levels across 6 differently-themed worlds. The goal of each level is to collect a set number of coins, and then reach the exit. The ultimate aim, as ever, is to save the day, beat the witch and get the girl.
The game is an updated version of the classic side-scrolling, 2D platformer. Superfrog HD has been re-imagined with enhanced high definition cartoon style graphics. Gameplay has been made fairer, but for those who like a challenge the original maps are in there to unlock as well!
• Enhanced HD graphics
• 24 new levels based on the original designs
• 6 differently themed worlds
• Classic arcade platform gameplay
• Frog Trials – Endless Runner mode
But looks alone won’t carry a game – the developers listened to fan feedback and improved gameplay throughout. With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies, Samurai II is brand new experience for hack ‘n’ slash gamers on the go.
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?
★ Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you’re slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen.
★ Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
★ Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
- Stay nimble and plan your attacks – roll out of harm’s way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
★ Improved game play includes new features.
- Solve environmental puzzles, avoid dangerous traps, and discover useful items.
- The fight is on - not to worry, the combat never takes a back seat to platforming or fetch-quests.
★ RPG elements reward skilled players – upgrade the Samurai’s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
★ Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai’s tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
★ New survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
★ Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action Planning architecture is used in many PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 games.
★ Original soundtrack – in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.
*60 FPS only on capable devices.
Follow us on twitter/facebook for news about our games:
Download problems are usually related to the device's download cache
1 If you have rooted device
Run from the ADB Shell :
busybox mount -o rw,remount -t rootfs /
ln -s /data/cache /cache
2 Devices that are running mods such as CM
Here's a link to a solution on the CM forums for such an issue.
Explore the large island continent of Montelorne, a land far detached from the mainland, but filled with mystery, danger, and last but not least, adventure. You begin your journey in the small village of Agaria, but once you gain your bearings, you'll find yourself immersed in a world of its own.
Play as one of three of the traditional classes: The sturdy knight, skilled in the art of combat and possessing the ability to wield heavy armour and weapons; the nimble archer, capable of swiftly dispatching a foe from afar or up close with his daggers; the wise mage, master of the elements and capable of utilizing powerful magic spells and summoning abilities to obliterate the enemy.
Whether it's searching for hidden artifacts and treasure, helping the troubled Montelornians with the rising undead armies, or simply exploring the massive world and its many towns, dungeons, and forests, there is no shortage of fun for a bold adventurer to partake of!
NOTE: The game does not currently work with Android Lollipop. We are working on a complete remake of the game in a new engine (which doesn't seem to have this compatibility problem) and are expecting an initial release in February. We are also working on a sequel. Look for updates on the development progress on our Facebook or website.
PARENTS: There is a Parental Controls area in the Options menu - it allows you to disable buying Gems and Tapjoy Offer Wall options as well as block chat with other players.
Growtopia is a creative sandbox platformer MMO where you can:
* BUILD anything you can imagine – houses, dungeons, song, artwork, puzzles, etc
* COLLABORATE with real people - there have been over eight million player accounts created, all in the same universe, no sharding!
* PLAY mini-games - parkour, surgery, quizzes, PVP battles, CTF, races, and more
* PROTECT items using an innovative lock system which allows you to give access to friends
* PLANT seeds to grow trees
* SPLICE seeds to discover hundreds of amazing items, with new items added constantly
* TRADE items in our secure trading system
* EXPLORE a universe of over 150+ MILLION user-created worlds, all persistent and connected to each other
* COMMUNICATE using a full chat and messaging system
* EARN a single in-game currency entirely through gameplay
* See classic pixel graphics, optimized for small and large screens
* Hear the original soundtrack by Cory Mollenhour
* Your account is usable with clients on all platforms (Android, iOS, Win, and Mac)
Didn't get your gems or having a problem? Email us at email@example.com, we'd love to help!
Growtopia is a collaboration between old school indie game developers Seth A. Robinson and Mike Hommel.
CAN'T TYPE? Tap ENG to toggle to the English keyboard! If that doesn't work, try changing keyboards. (Requires standard ascii input)
WARNING: This app allows Gem purchases using Google's In App Billing system. Be sure to disable purchases or set a pin-number in the play store if kids use your device.
* TankID log on system so you can share your account across multiple devices
* Up to 8 players over wifi or 3G
* Up to 4 players local split-screen play
* Team multi-player
* Automatic game pairing system, play in seconds, no signups
* Text chat allowed in the lobby and during play
* World ranking system - beat others to earn career points and Tank Coins
* 7 maps and 4 special items to pickup
* Play against people on other platforms
* Tank coins also available via IAP or Tapjoy offer wall
* Have friends on iOS or webOS? It's also free on those platforms, tell them to get it and you can all play together!
* Installs to SD card by default
- Can't chat? Tap ENG first, so you're using the English keyboard!
- The reason I require "READ_PHONE_STATE" permissions it be able to make a unique ID when using the rankings system.
- Use ENTER instead of the phone's Back button to exit keyboard entry mode. If you use Back, you have to hit it twice.
NOTE: Tiles keep moving around? Disable "Shake to jumble" from the options screen to fix it!
• Installs to SD card on OS 2.2+
• Internet Global High-score feature including world flags and the most comprehensive game details ever in a word-game!
• High quality orchestral stereo soundtrack
• Select letters via touch or keyboard
• Automatic save/resume
• Kid Mode, Normal, and Wizard game modes
• Created by award winning game designer Seth A. Robinson (Legend Of The Red Dragon, Dink Smallwood)
Visit our support page: http://www.codedojo.com/?p=985
• Randomly generated levels
• Unlockable game modes and shape editor
• Haunting original soundtrack
• Installs to SD card by default
• Independent Game Festival finalist