It is developing aiming at a memo pad [ that it is simple and convenient and various functions ].
- Since the category division of the memo can be carried out, the memo which it left can be looked for easily.
- It can use also as a calendar with TODO management or a reminder function.
- A photograph can be attached and it can leave a photograph as a memo.
- The display of a memo is equivalent to a list display, a calendar display, and a photograph display.
A doing list is written and it can use variously with it being using as TODO management, using as a memo with a photograph, or using as a calendar. A category is divided into "doing", "shopping", and "schedule" appearance, and it can arrange in a user friendly manner. Moreover, it can use for reward of a memo, without forgetting in a reminder function.
A memo can be easily registered from "+" of a tool bar.
Various information, including a category, time, a reminder, a photograph, etc., can be attached to a memo.
The created memo can be looked again by a list display, a calendar display, a photograph display, and various displays.
By a widget function, it can stick on a home screen by using a memo as a tag or a calendar.
A memo can be checked easily, without starting an application.
- The category division of the memo can be carried out and it can be arranged.
- A memo display can be changed according to a list display, a calendar display, a photograph display, and the purpose.
- A failure of a memo to see can be prevented by a reminder function.
- The memo from other applications and a memo are sharable to other applications.
- The theme color from six kinds can be chosen.
- A holiday can be freely set up from a calendar setup.
- The simple memo input column can be automatically displayed on an application start-up.
- The contents of the memo can be quoted at the time of a character input (Mushroom).
- A memo can be stuck on a home screen like a tag (Widget).
- It can stick on a home screen by using a memo as a calendar (Widget).
- The data of a memo can be backed up.