Rosewood London is at the heart of one of the world’s leading cities. Since the early years of the 20th century, the grand Edwardian edifice has been a notable part of the life of the British capital.
Download our London guide and get the best tips and recommendations of what to do while being here. Use the online or offline map to navigate around and read the today section where we daily update the latest news about London. Enjoy!
From booking a table at the hotel’s restaurant, having luggage picked up from your room, ordering room service, or simply ordering a taxi – it’s all just a few touches away. And there’s no need to even be in the hotel.
Local hot spots, sites to see, places to visit are all right there and interact with Google maps to ensure they’re easy to find.
The new Radisson app uses mobile, location-based technology to deliver hotel services and amenities and provides guests with the ideal travel companion.
With My Hotel Del, guests can request housekeeping services, order room service, make dining and spa reservations, interact with our concierge team, get turn-by-turn directions around the resort, arrange recreational activities and more all without leaving your beach chair.
• Find out about current restaurant and local attraction offers
• Explore property features and amenities
• Make a reservation and check-in online (upon availability)
• Access driving directions and transportation information
• Order room service or book reservations at a local restaurant
• Request wake up calls, late checkout and other special services
• Access local calendar of events and things to do
• Book onsite meetings and events
• Check out and provide feedback
Providing everything you need for your stay. Cool New Blu. It is You.
- Find out about special offers.
- “Resort Credits” allows users to redeem their credits including upgrades on accommodations or dinner, golf packages, jungle tours, spa treatments, upgraded wine options, and even on jewelry purchases at the resort’s boutique.
- Keep track of the most up-to-date scheduling of all activities offered at the resort such as yoga, aqua aerobics, mixology, cooking classes, sand sculpture lessons, water volleyball, and meditation. This is part of our green initiative, by alleviating the need to print out new schedules each week and allowing users to manage their reservations themselves via mobile.
- Find out what is currently being offered on the menus of our selection of restaurants.
- Discover all of our amenities including in-room aromatherapy, preferred pillow selections, Jacuzzi bath salts, movie menu options, shoe shining, luggage packing and more.
During your stay, the application enables a hotel guest to set a wake-up call, order room service, make service requests, and more!
With the help of quality controller and q-grader and green bean buyer, we proudly serve our customer with high quality coffee and serve the customer one by one with sincerity that the customers will feel welcomed.
El Mangroove is located in the northwestern coastal region of the Guanacaste province in the coveted Papagayo Bay. It is situated on a natural mangrove and features a beachfront location with extensive ocean views.
At only 20 minutes from touch down to sand, it’s the closest beach retreat from an international airport within Costa Rica.
Our MyBetsyHotel mobile app is one more example of our efforts to anticipate our guests’ needs and exceed expectations. Download the application for information about the hotel services and amenities. Dining reservations and transportation arrangements can be made here. Menus for our Wellness Garden and Spa, as well as BLT Steak at The Betsy, are available here, too. Plan your stay with our mobile app, or contact our team directly for more personal assistance.
We invite you to download the application to communicate with us before, during and after your stay, to ensure our staff provides the highest level of service and attention – ensuring a flawless stay.
Before you stay, download the app and explore The New Inchcolm Hotel and its facilities. You can also reserve a table at Thomson’s Reserve, upgrade your room or organise a bottle of wine to surprise your partner on arrival.
During your stay, use your smart phone or your complimentary iPad mini to order room service, request wakeup calls, express checkout and much more.
The app will access each hotel’s expert concierge as well as the hallmarks and essential services that are part of the Collection’s unique “Q24” service concept.
Download the application now to:
- Make a reservation and check in online
- Retrieve driving directions and shuttle information
- Order room service or book reservations at a local restaurant
- Find local running routes, as well as spa and fitness information
- Access local events and things to do
- Book onsite meetings and events
- Enroll in Club Carlson, check point totals and redeem points
- Check out and provide feedback on your stay, and more
The Quorvus Collection app, helping make your experience a truly sensational one.
You can book a conference room, order in room dining, order a drink from anywhere on the property, book transportation, or make dinner reservations all from your mobile device. Want a cocktail waiting for you after you return from your tour of the Panama Canal or Golf outing, or book a massage? No Problem! Use the Veneto Connect App to order ahead and have your cocktail waiting for you, or enjoy a relaxing massage when you arrive.
With My Beach Village, guests can request housekeeping services, order room service, make dining and spa reservations, interact with your Beach Village Host Concierge, get turn-by-turn directions around the resort, arrange recreational activities and more all without leaving your beach chair.
Download the Blo-Dry Bar app and have access to services offered and request appointments directly through the app.