If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
Hebrew is the language of jewish people and the official language of Israel.
In the new Morfix English Hebrew English translation app you can now learn English through vocabulary games and practice different topics with flashcards. You can also save words to your own personal list and then practice your words with flashcards and quizzes.
The new Morfix is the most powerful all-in-one Hebrew translator app for English learners who seek to improve their English level through accurate dictionary and vocabulary games. Now available for free!
• Comprehensive Hebrew English dictionary with over 200,000 English example sentences, as well as synonyms and related phrases.
• Easy to use – Just type or paste a word or phrase in Hebrew or English to get its English or Hebrew translation.
• Option to send text from outside the app to translation in Morfix by the Android Share feature (mark the text you want to translate and share it with Morfix to get its translation)
• Teaches English vocabulary with word lists and flashcards on various topics and at various levels: preparation for English tests, psychometric test, food, sports, cinema, business, word lists for kids and much more.
• Allows you to save words to personal favorite lists so you can practice and learn them when it’s convenient for you.
• Saves the wrong answered words in the quiz automatically to your personal word list.
• Helps you prepare and learn for important tests, especially the Psychometric, TOEFL, SAT, and GMAT.
• Vocabulary games – expand your vocabulary, learn new words and track your progress by playing quizzes.
• Autocomplete – when you start typing an English word, Morfix will complete it.
• Reverse translation – tap any English word within the search results to get its Hebrew translation, its sound and its usage examples.
• Constant updating – the dictionary is constantly updated with new terms, buzz words, slang expressions, and idioms. Words lists and vocabulary quizzes are also updated regularly.
This new free version is currently available to Android 4.0 users and up.
Earlier Android versions can keep using the previous Morfix version. Please try this new version and send us your feedback through the "contact us" option. We value your input!
Database size is more than 43MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
* 10,000 most frequently used words from each language
* A selection of the most frequently used words in everyday language *
* Additional English explanation for all English headwords to help you enrich your language
* Quick search of words while you type
* Fast article scrolling
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
* Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
* Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Pinch zoom
Other available dictionaries:
Our bilingual and bidirectional dictionaries to English are available for the following languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Canadian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Latviaic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Mandarin, Netherlands, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Iceland, Welsh and Yiddish.
The Judaica Press English translation of Rashi on Tanach is available as an in-app purchase! This translation includes many added explanatory notes and references to expand your understanding of both Rashi's commentary and the Tanach. You can now study Rashi in two easy-to-view parallel columns of Hebrew and English.
Tanach Bible is available for all Android versions. For users with devices running Android 4.2 or later, an entirely new user interface with many enhancements has been added. The new user interface includes more text views, a cursor for native editing in the search box, new icons, an improved help section with a table of contents and quick start guide, and more flexible navigation within the app.
Tanach Bible includes the Hebrew text and English translation of:
• Torah - Five Books of Moses
• Nevi'im - Prophets
• Ketuvim - Writings
• Hebrew text of Rashi on the entire Tanach
• Easy navigation to all books of the Bible
• Long press on any chapter number to go directly to any chapter/verse
• Option to view Chumash by weekly and special Torah readings
• Haftarah readings are associated with Torah readings
• View Rashi and Hebrew text in parallel columns
• View English or Hebrew text in flowing passage or in verse-by-verse display
• View Hebrew and English text in parallel columns with Rashi text below
• View Hebrew and English text in parallel columns
• View Rashi commentary in regular Hebrew or ‘Rashi script’
• Bookmark verses
• Sort bookmarks by most recent or by book
• Full text search in Hebrew
• Full text search in English
• Copy or share on social media on a verse or range of verses
• Choice of English or Hebrew user interface
• Add a note to a verse, search and sort notes (Android 4.2 and later only)
For users running Android 4.2 or later, Tanach Bible uses native Android keyboards to support Hebrew text input for search and notes. Enable Hebrew for your keyboard through the Android Settings, or install a Hebrew keyboard from Google Play.
For users running earlier versions of Android, Tanach Bible requires no special Hebrew support. It’s built into the app!
Tanach Bible is a joint project of ZigZag, Inc. and Davka Corporation.
Keywords: Bible, Torah, Tanach, Tanakh, Jewish, Hebrew, Judaism, Parasha, Old Testament, תנ"ך, תורה, Israel
The Hebrew Bible (also Hebrew Scriptures, Jewish Bible (Judaica Bible); Latin: Biblia Hebraica) is a term used by biblical scholars to refer to the Tanakh (Hebrew: תנ"ך), the canonical collection of Jewish texts, which is the common textual source of the several canonical editions of the Christian Old Testament. These texts are composed mainly in Biblical Hebrew, with some passages in Biblical Aramaic (in the books of Daniel, Ezra and a few others).
The term Hebrew Bible is an attempt to provide specificity with respect to contents, while avoiding allusion to any particular interpretative tradition or theological school of thought. It is widely used in academic writing and interfaith discussion in relatively neutral contexts meant to include dialogue among all religious traditions, but not widely in the inner discourse of the religions which use its text.
Hebrew Bible is a term that refers to the Tanakh (Jewish canon) in relation to the many Christian biblical canons. In its Latin form, Biblia Hebraica, it traditionally serves as a title for printed editions of the Masoretic Text.
Many biblical studies scholars advocate use of the term "Hebrew Bible" (or "Hebrew Scriptures") when discussing these books in academic writing, as a neutral substitute to terms with religious connotations (e.g., the non-neutral term "Old Testament"). The Society of Biblical Literature's Handbook of Style, which is the standard for major academic journals like the Harvard Theological Review and conservative Protestant journals like the Bibliotheca Sacra and the Westminster Theological Journal, suggests that authors "be aware of the connotations of alternative expressions such as... Hebrew Bible [and] Old Testament" without prescribing the use of either.
In Hebrew and fully punctuated!
Now you are able to read the bible even if you don't have an internet connection, all the punctuated bible in your hand everytime and everywhere!
Now you can add chapters/Parashot/range of verses to favorites and read them later easily and quickly!
Font size too small? Now it's possible to increase and decrease font size quickly and easily!
Now the whole Torah is also divided by Parashot, you can now read by the Parasha of the week
My Tanach includes:
* Hebrew text of Torah (Five Books of Moses), Nevi'im (Prophets), Ketuvim (Writings), displayed in either flowing text or verse-by-verse format
* Eight text sizes for comfortable viewing on all devices
* Easy navigation to all books of the Bible
* Long press on any chapter number to go directly to any chapter/verse
* Bookmark verses
* Sort bookmarks by most recent or by book
* Copy or share a verse or range of verses to social media, such as Facebook and Twitter
* Choice of English or Hebrew user interface
With in-app purchases, you can personalize My Tanach with:
* Search feature. Lets you search the entire text of the Tanach, or any book or chapter, for specific words, phrases, prefixes or suffixes.
* Chumash index to go directly to weekly and special Torah readings, Haftarah readings.
* Notes feature. Add a note to a verse in Hebrew, English or any other language supported on your device. Copy/paste text from the Tanach into a note (Hebrew can include nekudot).
* Modern English translation of the entire Tanach, which can be displayed side-by-side with the Hebrew Tanach text, by itself, or in conjuction with other purchased texts.
* Rashi's commentary on the entire Tanach, in Hebrew, with 'Rashi script' as a display option. Rashi's commentary on the Torah also includes nekudot (vowels). The Rashi commentary can be displayed side-by-side with the Hebrew Tanach text, or in conjunction with other purchased texts.
*Judaica Press English translation of Rashi on Tanach. This translation includes many added explanatory notes and references to expand your understanding of both Rashi's commentary and the Tanach. This commentary can be displayed side-by-side with the Hebrew Tanach text, or in conjunction with other purchased texts.
My Tanach is a joint project of ZigZag, Inc. and Davka Corporation.
Keywords: Bible, Torah, Tanach, Tanakh, Jewish, Hebrew, Judaism, Parasha, Old Testament, תנ"ך, תורה, Israel
*** !הורידו את אפליקציית "עברית" לסמארטפון שלכם וקבלו 4 ספרים במתנה ***
*** האפליקציה מותאמת למכשירי 7 - 10.1 אינטש ותומכת במערכות הפעלה 4.0 עד 4.4, בטאבלטים עם רזולוציה של מעל 600dpi.
האפליקציה פועלת בצורה מיטבית על המכשירים הבאים:
Samsung galaxy tab 1 10.1, Samsung galaxy tab 2 7, Galaxy Tab3, Galaxy Tab4, Nexus 7 ***
ספריית עברית, הספרייה הדיגיטלית הגדולה ביותר של ספרי קריאה בעברית, עכשיו גם באפליקציה לאנדרואיד, חינם!
"עברית" מאפשרת לכם ליהנות מדרך חדשה של קריאת ספרים בעברית. כאן תוכלו למצוא ולהוריד רבי מכר עכשוויים, כמו גם קלאסיקות אהובות, של מיטב ההוצאות לאור בישראל, וכל זאת, בפחות מ- 60 שניות. תוכלו לקרוא אותם בכל זמן ובכל מקום בבית, בחופשה, בבית קפה, או ברכבת.
ויש עוד הרבה יתרונות:
• מיון לפי שם ספר / סופר / קראתי לאחרונה.
• הגדלה והקטנה של האותיות לקריאה נוחה ונעימה ומותאמת אישית.
• ניווט בין עמודים ופרקים בקלות.
• קריאת תקציר של כל אחד מהספרים לפני רכישה.
• אפשרות לחזור ולקרוא בספר, בדיוק בעמוד האחרון בו הפסקתם.
• קריאת הספר בתצוגת אורך או רוחב לבחירתכם.
• מסכי עזרה מפורטים.
• רישום לאתר דרך האפליקציה.
• גיבוי בטוח, חינמי ולתקופה בלתי מוגבלת לכל הספרים שלכם.
• ביצוע מעקב רכישות והורדות ספרים למכשיר.
• רכישת ספרים בכל עת, ללא המתנה.
• ניתן להוריד ספרים שנרכשו באתר עברית ל-5 מכשירים שונים הרשומים באותו חשבון.
ובעיקר, ליהנות, בכל זמן ובכל מקום, מקריאת ספרים טובים.
with english translation.
with original texts and hebrew font including NIKUD!
with easy scrolling , navigation, text magnification and more.
this is the full version of the hebrew bible + nikud app
Also join Bible lexicon community on google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104475940864223988052
For help see http://biblelexicon.net/help
• Lexicon search
• Concordance search
• Bible text (multiple Bible texts can be paralleled side by side)
• Passage translator (Translate selected passage from original text)
• Vocabulary creator (Create and print vocabulary for selected passage)
• Exegetical study tool (helps you get inside the text)
• Bookmarks, Notes
• Searching by Greek/Hebrew characters, strong numbers, transliteration
• Clickable words (dialog box with further study options)
• Concordance, Bible text, Vocabulary exports
• Night mode
• Phone & Tablet layout
• Google+, Facebook, Twitter share
• Free, no ads
• And some other features…
Please, rate only application features, implementation, design, user-friendliness and so on. If application force closes rather write me an email or report the problem so I can make update fixing this. This way is much helpful.
- Arabic: Arabic Bible
- Chinese: Chinese Union Version Simplified, Chinese Union Version Traditional
- Czech: Bible 21, Bible kralická, Český ekumenický překlad, Český studijní překlad, Svaté Písmo - Překlad nového světa 1997
- Dutch: Statenvertaling
- English: American standard version, Bible in Basic English, Geneva Bible, King James Version, World English Bible, Young's Literal Translation
- French: French Darby Translation, French Louis Segond, La Sainte Bible
- German: Elberfelder 1905, Luther Bible
- Greek: Byzantine NT, Nestle 1904 Greek New Testament, SBL Greek New Testament, Septuagint, Textus Receptus, Westcott-Hort
- Hebrew: Aleppo Codex, Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, Westminster Leningrad Codex
- Indonesian: Terjemahan Baru
- Italian: Italian Diodati Bibbia
- Japanese: Japan Bible
- Korean: Korean ASV
- Latin: Latin Vulgate
- Polish: Biblia gdańska
- Portuguese: Almeida Revista e Corrigida
- Romanian: Dumitru Cornilescu
- Russian: Russian Synodal Bible
- Slovak: Slovenský ekumenický preklad
- Spanish: Reina-Valera, Sagradas Escrituras
- Swahili: Biblia Takatifu
- Swedish: Svenska 1917 års bibelöversättning
- Syriac: The Syriac New Testament (Peshitta)
- Tamil: Tamil BSI, Tamil WBTC
- Turkish: Turkish Bible
- Vietnamese: Vietnamese Bible
- Greek: Abridged Greek - Czech, Bartoň Uvedení do Novozákonní Řečtiny, Mounce The Basics of Biblical Greek, Strongs greek, Thayer's NT Greek Lexicon, Tichý greek
- Hebrew: Brown Driver Briggs Hebrew lexicon, Hebrew lexicon, Strongs hebrew, Weingreen hebrew
- Latin: Latin lexicon
אתה יכול לשמור את מסד הנתונים במכשיר של המשתמש כדי הפצה חופשיה של התנ"ך לאחרים נוח אחד קובץ מסד הנתונים SQLite.
מהתכונות הנחמדות - פשוט וקל לניווט.
כמו כן יש את היכולת לשמור לקובץ טקסט, והספר של פרק.
הפרק לדלג קדימה ואחורה עם האצבע שלך.
להגדיל או להקטין את גודל הגופן.
שלום לך, אחים ואחיות!
First things first. If you have any questions or issues with the Blue Letter Bible app, contact us immediately @ http://blb.sc/00016q, or our public Google Group @ http://blb.sc/001Yea. You can also email us @ theBlueLetterBible@gmail.com. We want the app to work for you.
Join our millions of annual website users who choose to dig deeper into God’s Word with Blue Letter Bible!
POWERFUL BIBLE STUDY TOOLS
• Study the Hebrew & Greek with our original language lexicon
• Perform word study searches using the many available dictionaries and encyclopedias
• Use the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge for an in-depth study
• Over 8,000 text commentaries by over 40 different authors
PERSONALIZED BIBLE STUDY
• Tag your favorite verses and organize them in custom folders
• Highlight verses in unlimited customized colors
• Show / hide footnote and verse markers
• Show / hide words of Christ in red
• Adjustable font size and line height for easier reading
• Side by side, parallel Bibles
Please take a minute to rate the Blue Letter Bible app!
Enjoy this free Jewish application. The application requires an internet connection only when you use the search feature, to locate a location. Otherwise, it can run without an internet connection.
Hope you enjoy, and we at Rusty Brick will love to hear your feedback!
The app takes the child through the typical bedtime routine and ends with the child saying Shema in bed with the app. Boy or Girl, there are settings for both! You can flush the toilet, brush your teeth, shut the lights, cover your eyes, and then say the Shema.
This app was dedicated in memory of our mother, Esther Bat Yaakov.
- Learn The Bedtime Shema
- Sing Along With Other Children
- Interact With The Bedtime Routine
- Kids/Full Krias Shema Text
- Boy & Girl Modes
- Universal App : Phone or Tablet
- Free - Dedicated For Our Mother
If you like this or would like us to produce more Jewish apps, please keep the reviews coming!
Thank You for your continued support! We are listening to you. Please send all bugs to us directly and leave reviews to let everyone know your thoughts.
תודה לכל המשתמשים באפליקציה, נתקלתם בבאג? נא דווחו לנו
Check out our other Android Apps - http://www.rustybrick.com/android
Take your weekday siddur with you with this feature-packed Jewish prayer book. You'll get Ashkenaz, Sefard, Sefardi Mizrachi and Nusach Ari (Chabad*) versions of davening, including weekday Shacharis, Mincha, Maariv, standard Brachos and more. Real time Zmanim will give you the prayer times for each day based on your location determined with the device's GPS. A Minyanim database will help you find nearest shul. A Luach or Jewish Calendar will aid you in your prayer services.
* Weekday prayer texts with easy and quick navigation
* Nussach for Ashkenaz, Sfrard and Sefarad Mizrachi
* Zmanim Calculator based on your location (with override)
* Minyanim database, finds nearest shul to your location
* Luach or Jewish Calendar
* More brachos, Chanukah, and much more
* Setting feature to store your preferred Nusach
* Great for travel or on the go
* Texts currently in Hebrew only
* English Translations are Available as PAID upgrades
* Internet Access Not Required
* Mizrach Compass
* Tefillin Mirror
The Siddur is one of the most popular Jewish apps here and it is Rusty Brick's flagship product. We constantly update it, almost every week. Make sure to follow us on Twitter @iSiddur and keep up to date.
* Chabad version has Shacharis, Mincha and Maariv for weekday. Does not have Mussaf, Hallel, and other tefillot outside of the normal weekday prayers. An upgrade is available to have all these prayers.
Having Chametz in your possession can be a serious halachic issue. This app will help you make sure you properly remove any chametz under your ownership
The app helps you search for Chametz, the bedikat chametz, by giving you the halakhah, brachas zmanim, a checklist builder and a flash light. It also helps you destroy the chametz with the Bittul and Bi'ur with halakhah, brachas and zmanim for that process. Finally, it helps you sell, Mechirah, the chametz with zmnaim, halacha and a link to sell it to an organization.
* Sell Your Chametz: Selling Halachos, Zmanim, & Transaction
* Search For Chametz: Searching Halachos, Zmanim, Checklist, Bracha, & Light
* Destroy Your Chametz: Destroying Halachos, Zmanim, Bracha & Transaction
* Flash Light for Compatible Devices
* English Translations for Brachas
* Zmanim Based on GPS
* Halachot from Rabbi Elozor Barclay & Rabbi Yirzchok Jaeger
The prayer should be said after nightfall, typically about thirty minutes after sundown or following the Maariv prayer.
This application will send you daily push notification reminders for 99 cents per year.
We hope you enjoy this free app from RustyBrick. Be sure to check out our other apps at http://www.rustybrick.com/android/
Keywords: siddur, jewish, jew, israel, pray, pesach, passover, שפירת העומר, hebrew, omer, פסח, עברית, ישראל
Shabbos Clock is the app for every Jew who celebrates the Shabbat.
* Displays current time on screen.
* Unlimited Alarm Options
* Alarms automatically shut off after specified duration (10-50 seconds)
* No snooze button to interfere with Shabbos rules.
* Repeatable Alarms by Weekly Pattern
* Set Alarms Based Off Of Offsets Of Your Local Sunrise & Sunset
Important: Test BEFORE Shabbos to confirm your setup works.
* Mikva'ot Database
* Vestos or Taharas HaMishpacha Schedules
* Mikvah Zmanim
* Family Purity Guidelines
* Mikvah Checklist
* Privacy with Password Protection
See http://www.rustybrick.com/android/mikvah/ for more details.
Note: The schedule component does not automatically calculate days for you due to a Rabbinical restriction.
Keywords: jewish, spiritual, hebrew, prayer, siddur, calendar, period, sex, purity, zmanim, marriage, ישראל
- By Chapter/Perek, By Day of Month, By Day of Week
- English and Hebrew Texts
- Easy to make up for previous days portion
- Follows both Jewish and Christian schedules
- No need to flip through pages, you get what you need
- No Internet Access needed
Those who download Minyan Now will be able to request to form a Minyan within the next hour or so. You specify the time and location and it will alert other Jewish men in the area about the Minyan. After 10 respond that they are able to make the Minyan, the Minyan will be formed and you can daven.
This works great at airports, train stations, sports events, and other areas where there are likely 10 or more Jewish men, but no official shul or synagogue in the area.
This is cross platform and works with other platforms. It is also integrated into the RustyBrick Siddur.
Note: You must enable location services for this to work. The default distance to be notified of a Minyan is 10 miles, you can change this distance within your settings.
Check out our other Android Jewish apps at www.rustybrick.com/android
Megillas Esther (מגילת אסתר) for Android Includes:
* Full content of the Megillah of Esther
* Blessings and Songs
* Five Included Noise Making Sounds
+ Grager / Gragger / Ra'ashan
+ Crowd Booing
+ Air Horn
+ Machine Gun
* 6 Additional Noise Making Sounds as In-App Purchase
+ Car Crash
* Scrollable texts
* Trup (Cantoral Marks)
* Hebrew Only Text
* Shake for random noise maker
* Haman Highlighter
Important: Make sure your volume is up and your vibrate setting is off, to hear the sounds.
This app will tell you when the proper time to say the prayer is and give you text in Hebrew (short), Hebrew (full) and English forms.
In loving memory of
Joseph M. Katzenstein
Yehuda Moshe Yosef ben HaChaver Klonimos ע״ה
who knew how to imbue the
The recitation of Tashlich as a family unit was a Katzenstein family tradition that began when the family settled in Washington Heights in the 1940's. Joe ע״ה continued the tradition with his children and later his grandchildren first in Washington Heights, then in Monsey and Englewood. We hope that you use and share this app with your family and friends to keep Joe's ע״ה memory alive.
As such, this app personifies the way he chose to live his daily life by using the mundane to promote holiness.
The family of Diane and Joe ע״ה Katzenstein, Schabes, Factor and Feintuch families
Menorah for Android Includes:
* Visual Aid for How to Light Each Night
* Brachot and Traditional Songs in Hebrew, English and Transliterated
* Brachot and Traditional Songs in Audio form
* Indicator when the first night of Chanukah is (when not currently Chanukah)
* Widget function puts the menorah on your home screen at all times
The Mishneh Torah for Android is a joint project of RustyBrick and Davka Corporation.
It’s perfect for formal study, classroom use, or on-the-go browsing.
• Browse through the Hebrew text by book and chapter.
• Search the text by keyword.
• Bookmark sections for future study and reference with the tap of a button
• Mark selections to send via email
Keywords: Jewish, Judaism, Torah, Maimonides, Rambam, Talmud, רמב”ם, משנה תורה, יד החזקה, תלמוד, תורה
This allows you to search for Hebrew words. In addition, it allows you to bookmark verses by clicking on them. You can also email verses.
* Browse by Chapter
* Browse by Parashah for Torah
* Search in Hebrew
* Bookmark Verses
* Email Verses
* Font Size preference
* Hebrew Only
עכשיו תוכלו לדפדף ואף לערוך חיפוש בכל התנ"ל על ה-Android שלכם. כולל תורה נביאים וכתובים . החומש ניתן לדיפדוף לפי פרק או פרשה וכולל את כל חמשה חומשי תורה [בראשית, שמות, ויקרא, במדבר ודברים] וכן הנביאים וכתובים.
אפלקציה זו הינו היחיד הקיים כעת בחנות iphone app והיחיד המאפשר לכם לחפש מילה בעברית. ניתן אף להשתמש בסימניה לפסוקיםע"י לחיצה כפולה. כמו כן ניתן לשלוח פסוקים באי מייל לעצמכם או לחברים ובני משפחה.
חמשה חומשי תורה
* שמואל (א' ב')
* מלכים (א' ב')
* תרי עשר
* שיר השירים
* ערזא ונחמיה
* דברי הימים
* חיפוש לפי פרק
* חיפוש לפי פרשה
* חיפוש בעברית
* סימון פסוקים
* שליחת פסוקים באי מייל
* שינוי גודל פונט לבחירתכם
In addition to listening to the songs, we give you a link to a site where you can purchase the song or album. Plus, if we are missing any free channels, you can email us and let us know, and we will add them to the list.
Current stations include:
JM in the AM
New York Jewish Radio
Rabbi Shlomo Radio
Radio Magen David - Wersja Testowa
Radio JM - 90.5 FM Marseille
Israel National Radio
Jewish Soul Radio
Big J Radio
Yeshiva World Radio
* Browse 221 Simanim of Kitzur Shulchan Aruch
* Search by keyword
* Discover Jewish laws randomly
* Bookmark halachot for later
* Email halachot to friends, family or colleagues
* In-app upgrade for English Text*
* and more.
Note: These laws are primarily specific to Ashkenazi customs and not necessarily Sephardi customs.
*Currently, the English In-app upgrade is available for 195 out of the 220 simanim. The remanding simanim are expected to be completed by Rosh Hashana. The English is translated by Reb Yona Newman. As a special discount, due to English not being completed yet, we are offering English at a discounted price. The price will increase when all simanim are completed.
Hope you enjoy, and we will love to hear your feedback!