The Vibe mobile app enables you to:
* Stay informed
* See what's new in your teams, followed places, favorites, or across the entire site
* View your teams, favorite and recent places, and files and attachments
* Follow people and places of interest
* Search the Vibe site
* Contribute your expertise
* Create, modify, and delete entries and add comments
* Transition entries from one work flow state to another
* Connect directly to others
* Call Vibe users and send e-mail with a single click
Accessing Vibe is seamless and secure. The Vibe mobile app securely stores your login credentials for one or more Vibe sites so you can connect to your Vibe site quickly and hassle-free.
To run this app, you must already have an account on an existing Vibe site. This app is compatible with Novell Vibe 3.2 or later.
This information includes a variety types of media including:
Novell in Hand gets it's information from multiple sources including Novel OpenAudio and Novell SalesTalk.
If you provide your Novell.com login account you will have access to premium content only available to Partners and Employees.
Stay connected to your home or office PC with the 2X RDP Client for Android. With the 2X RDP Client easily and securely, connect via Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to your remote Windows desktop and applications.
You can also experience the full benefits of published remote Windows desktops and applications by connecting to 2X Remote Application Server. This way, the 2X RDP Client seamlessly runs published Windows desktops and applications from Windows Terminal Server and all the major VDI Hypervisors including Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware or Citrix Xen.
- Comprehensive Android Support- Version 1.6 onwards
- Unlimited connections - Add as many standard RDP and 2X Remote Application Server connections as you want!
- Unique mouse with right click - Easily browse, right or double click your desktop
- Full keyboard - Type text from anywhere with a fully fledged keyboard
- SSL security - Secure access and two-factor authentication
- Full screen experience - Real-time control of your full desktop
- Minimal bandwidth usage - Lightweight access through 3G, LTE or Wi-Fi
- Clipboard redirection - Copy and Paste text
- Support for external Mouse & Keyboard - Use your own keyboard and mouse
- Supports 2 & 3 finger gestures - Zoom into and scroll your desktop
- Printing redirection, print from your android device
- Support NLA - Network Level Authentication
2X RDP Client is provided free of charge, but without technical support.
Questions about 2X MDM should be posted here
We also recommend that you review our blog and support pages:
And read our manual:
Please note that these forums are answered by users, not 2X staff. If you need technical assistance from 2X, you would need to purchase a 2X Support Package
Also, promotional offer & seminar series scheduled for public to attend.
Enterprise - class software coupled with consumer-friendly native mobile visualization. It leverages your current infrastructure in cloud / on-premise systems.
- Rapidly modernize your existing systems in weeks as it can layer on top of your existing systems
- Entire User Experience is built native for Mobile and not retrofitted from desktop.
- Eliminates the need to have separate tools for doing BI, Transactions, Offline etc.
- It Integrates data from multiple sources inside the mobile client natively
- It’s easy to use, easy to configure, leverages data where it lies, transactional and analytical capabilities, and more…
- Provides full disconnected capabilities
- It is cloud based and there is NO Hardware to order, NO Software to install / upgrade
- BI & Reporting
- Native Mobile Transactions
- Offline Capability (Analytics and Transactions)
- Multimedia Support
- Modern Collaboration Channels
- Real-life Interactive Image Interactivity
- Multiple Data-Source Support
- Enterprise Grade Security
- Integrated with Mobile productivity tools WebEx, Box, Dropbox, Skype, Facetime, and more…
Download the free Saba Meeting mobile app to join or host eMeetings, Virtual Classes, or Webinars right from your Android smartphone or tablet!
Saba Meeting has the most intuitive and interactive user interface in the industry. It meets enterprise security requirements and has a ten year track record of reliability and scalability.
With Saba Meeting mobile app, you can:
- Join a secure (SSL enabled) or regular virtual sessions on the go with just an email invitation link. No username or meeting number is required.
- As a registered user, schedule or start ad-hoc sessions, and view existing sessions.
- Interact with other participants by using VOIP or cellular audio, video conferencing, text chat, and emoticons.
- View the meeting content including slides, images, whiteboard and high-quality screen share initiated by the presenters.
- Present an event using agenda slides.
- View and playback past recordings.
Take the step up into Enterprise Class Web Conferencing with Saba Meeting, the solution that Business Professionals and Educators depend on.
After downloading the app, to get started, contact your administrator for the server and site name, username, and password.
With Saba Enterprise mobile app, you can:
- View online or download SCORM 1.2 content, view online AICC content, view online or download files, and view online URLs.
- Access a wide range of delivery types: web-based, instructor-led, blended, virtual classroom, and recording playbacks.
- With the instant progress synchronization between the mobile app and the LMS, switch back and forth between devices seamlessly.
Saba Enterprise is the industry's most advanced enterprise learning management system that changes the game by not just developing your employees but also rapidly enabling the global extended-enterprise value chain of channel partners, suppliers, and franchisees to help your company gain a distinct competitive advantage. Using Saba's learning management solutions, over 2,100 customers worldwide have seen a clear impact on their business results.
See why solutions from Saba are used by over 31 million users at over 2,100 customers in 195 countries.
To activate and authenticate the application with the GD framework, you must first enter an authentication passcode provided by your IT department along with your corporate email address. Once the application is activated, you can use your Saba Enterprise login credentials, such as, server name, site name, username, and password to log in to the application.
Note: If your organization does not employ the Good Dynamics Secure Mobility Platform, you can download and use the original Saba Enterprise mobile application.
Saba Enterprise mobile application brings customers the learning capabilities of Saba. The application empowers users to download and consume learning content anytime and anywhere on their mobile devices.
Saba Enterprise for Good mobile application provides the following capabilities to the Saba Enterprise mobile users:
- Intuitive and easy-to-use design for both Android tablets and smartphones
- Support for SCORM 1.2 and informal content, such as PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and text files
- Wide range of delivery types, including web-based, instructor-led, blended, virtual classroom and playbacks
- Offline caching and playback of content to allow users download and consume content at any time, with or without a live network connection
- Automatic progress synchronization between the mobile and enterprise applications to allow users switch back and forth between devices seamlessly.