SailGrib WR Pro is a complete and easy to use navigation app: weather, tides, tidal currents, routing, NMEA, AIS, charts.
If you are a recreational boater, inshore or offshore racer, SailGrib WR covers all your needs:
- Weather and current acquisition before departure (grib files, isobaric maps, satellite images)
- Routing: optimize your navigation according to your wishes. Use one of our 400+ polars or simply build your own.
- Charts: subscribe to GeoGarage raster charts (SHOM, UKHO, NOAA, BSH .... ) or use your charts from the Navionics Boating app.
- Offshore weather with Iridium Go! : extreme compression and failure recovery
- AIS with alarms
- Performance tracking with your NMEA data
- Visualize, share and analyze your sailing trips with Navygatio (Beta)
All this for an extremely low cost compared to traditional solutions.
SailGrib WR was voted in April 2021 "Best Multi-Tasking Sailing Application with Multiple Essential Features" by the world's leading global boat rental platform Zizoo (https://www.zizoo.com/en/m/best-sailing-apps-for-yacht-cruising)
SailGrib WR is used by many sailors in competition: Vendée Globe (Armel Tripon), Figaro 3, Mini 650, IRC...
Note: If you play Virtual Regatta Offshore, use SailGrib4VR to do your routing and send your progs directly to VR. It is very efficient!
Online Help: https://www.sailgrib.com/sailgrib_wr-support/
FB Users group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailgriben