Way back thirty two years ago, Odia journalism witnessed the dawn of a new era in 1984, when Sambad was launched as the first vernacular morninger of the state. And, as they say, the rest is history.
With many firsts to its credit, SAMBAD, not only brought about a revolution in the media industry of Odisha but also set new standards in Odia journalism. Sambad, is no longer a newspaper but a movement for socio-economic changes. Riding on the support of the readers Sambad today is the No.1 Odia daily, a household name for substance and style.
Sambad, with a circulation of more than 4 lakhs and a huge readership of nearly 70 lakhs, is published from eight centers.
SAMBAD is Odisha’s most widely read and the largest circulated Odia daily. Started in 1984 and the first to introduce offset printing technology in the state, it has 8 editions now. The ABC and IRS figures also testify to Sambad’s No.1 status.
Not only in Print, but Sambad is also now into Digital ventures right now. With its most popular webpage sambad.in, Sambad has now innumerable fan following in the state and across the globe. To make our webpage more handy and user-friendly, now we are into Mobile app, which we assume will minimize our reader's labor and they will get daily updates at finger tips.
What You get in our App
• Categories that cover Breaking news, top stories, Odisha, India & beyond, business, entertainment, sports, lifestyle and more
• Full coverage of Odisha and National news events
• City news and popular stories
• Get to know your daily Horoscope
• Freedom to Share via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter right from the App and more
Watch & View
• Daily video updates on news, entertainment and our program videos.
• Fast uploaded and lightweight.
• Scope to comment directly on news .
• Sliding menu for news categories.
• Advanced UI for easy use.