The only mobile app that gives you a full range of BI functionally, from interactive dashboards to location intelligence, and lets you initiate business processes right from your mobile device. Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile for Android is a mobile analytic app that allows you to view, analyze and act on Oracle Business Intelligence 11g content.
- Using Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile, you can view, analyze and act on all your analyses, dashboards, scorecards, and reports all on the go.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile allows you to drill down on reports, apply prompts to filter your data, view interactive formats on geo-spatial visualizations, view and interact with Dashboards, KPIs and Scorecards.
- Advanced features include Android Beam (NFC) report and connection sharing, voice commands and voice search, and search suggestions.
- This app is compatible with Oracle Business Intelligence 11g, version 22.214.171.124.2BP1 and above.
Now you have the freedom to travel with your advanced analytics, dynamic dashboards and scheduled reports connected directly to your organizations enterprise data warehouse with the Pyramid Analytics mobile app. Giving anyone the latest, in-depth insights into your secure, enterprise data on the road with you everywhere you go.
Pyramid Analytics has created a paradigm shift in the business intelligence market. We make the sophisticated simple. Our innovative BI Office all-in-one suite liberates everyone with powerful self-serve business intelligence. No more waiting or relying on IT. Point, click, tap, swipe – advanced analytics with BI Office is easy.
Anytime, Anywhere Intelligence
No more waiting and wondering, Pyramid Analytics has Mobile BI for Microsoft BI today. Operations do not stop when you leave the office. Every minute counts in a global, ever-changing economy. With Pyramid Analytics BI Office Suite Mobile BI app, critical intelligence is at your fingertips when and where it is needed most.
View, Analyze, and Act
Point, click, tap and swipe – In addition to the industry standard HTML5-based interface, the BI Office Suite also offers a native mobile app experience to securely deliver engaging, touch-optimized and rich mobile analytic experiences. Simply author once and consume anywhere from your favorite iOS, Android or Windows device. Pyramid elegantly supplements Microsoft BI with the deep sophistication everyone can use, loves and truly needs to survive.
Real-time Data on the Go
To get Mobile BI for Microsoft BI now download the app and get started now!
Ключевые возможности приложения BI Group всегда помогут Вам:
1. Быть в курсе последних новостей и предложений компании;
2. Просматривать планировки квартир;
3. Видеть стоимость кв.м, выбранной Вами квартиры;
4. Добавлять понравившиеся квартиры в «Избранное», что позволит в дальнейшем их быстро и легко найти;
5. Связаться с сотрудниками компании прямо из приложения.
Cubeware Mobile BI seamlessly integrates into your existing Cubeware Solutions Platform. Access your same, familiar reporting applications or create specific mobile apps. Analyze performance indicators for your business on the go or start working on your annual planning on your way to the office. It’s all possible with Cubeware Mobile BI.
For more information on Cubeware Mobile BI, visit our Web site at www.cubeware.com/mobilebi.
Are you a “doer”? Then try our app today and experience the capabilities of the Cubeware Solution Platform first hand in our free demo environment.
Key features of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android
• Analyze key metrics and discover data trends with stunning interactive visualizations
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to Android tablets
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents to Android tablets and smartphones
• Leverage advanced report analysis functions, such as drill, hierarchies, prompts, input controls, and sections
• Work both online and offline, and collaborate with colleagues' insights instantly
• Benefit from advanced security settings, including secure document storage and two-factor authentication
Note: To use SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
MicroStrategy Mobile enables organizations to build a wide variety of essential business apps that deliver transactional workflows, rich multimedia, and business intelligence content.
Design Tools - Drag-and-drop WYSIWYG app design experience, with no coding required.
Server Tools - Connecting to your existing ERP, CRM, databases, enterprise content management, and business intelligence systems.
Security Tools - User security, device security, data encryption, and integration with existing security systems.
Administration Tools - Easily maintain apps across their product life cycle.
Monitoring Tools - Track app usage
Explore the MicroStrategy Mobile App to see what's possible in your vertical. The MicroStrategy Mobile app connects to your MicroStrategy projects to instantly mobilize your app designs. Contact MicroStrategy to find out how to get started with free training, and use MicroStrategy to develop all of your business apps.
**Received ""Outstanding"" Product Viability Rating By Leading Analyst Firm in its Mobile BI Report
**Rated #1 out of 24 Mobile BI Vendors by Industry Analyst Howard Dresner.
**Rated #1 for Mobile Usage by BARC in the BI Survey 2012."
TARGIT for Android is the newest, most advanced Mobility add on to the TARGIT Decision Suite. TARGIT for Android is a standalone lightweight Business Intelligence add on to the TARGIT Decision Suite that gives a clear overview of your business when and where you need it. Get instant access to the reports and analyses you created on the TARGIT desktop anytime, anywhere. Make better decisions on the fly and share your KPIs with colleagues instantly and dynamically.
. More aesthetically pleasing start screen
. Object drill down for deeper information
. Notification agents when action needs to be taken
. Criteria filter for more relevant reports and analyses
. Immediate access to reports and analyses
TARGIT for Android requires a working TARGIT BI Suite, version 2013 HF1, with the corresponding Touch server installed.
The installed app is set up to connect to a demo server, enabling you to test it out before switching to a full blown solution running on your own data.
See www.targit.com for more details.
Que vous soyez déjà entrepreneur ou que vous souhaitiez le devenir, cette application saura se rendre indispensable : des réponses claires et précises à des questions incontournables sur des thèmes tels que les aides salariales, les bilans trésoriers, les obligations fiscales, le tout validé par un expert comptable et mis à jour continuellement !
Afin de rendre les réponses les plus exhaustives et pratiques possible, la plupart des articles sont complétés par une liste de liens de sites détaillant certains points ou vous proposant un exemple concret.
Avec la recherche intégrée et le classement par catégories (social, fiscal, juridique, organisation, comptabilité), trouvez rapidement votre réponse que vous vous posez et partagez la réponse par mail ou par Facebook pour éclairer les proches dans le même cas que vous. Vous avez également la possibilité de classer en favoris les articles que vous souhaitez garder facilement sous la main.
Авторизация в мобильном приложении происходит с использованием электронного адреса или номера мобильного телефона, указанного при регистрации.
모바일로 간편하게 행사 사전 등록이 가능하며
행사 관련 공지 사항을 실시간 알림 메세지로 확인하실 수 있습니다.
발표자료 확인, 현장 이벤트 참여는 본 App을 통해서 가능하오니
꼭 설치하셔서 행사 참여에 불편이 없으시길 바랍니다.
본 App은 향후 Follow up Campaign, 뉴스레터, 프로모션 등의 컨텐츠로 업데이트되어
고객 여러분께 지속적으로 SAS코리아의 유용한 정보를 전달드릴 예정입니다.
SAS가 여러분의 비즈니스를 응원합니다.
Better Knowledge, Bigger Insight
No more guessing or waiting for reports to be emailed to you ! Humble Analytics supports multiple stores, so you will always have access to all your stores data real time.
For more information please visit www.humbletill.com
Schedule, Speaker, Abstracts, Survey, Sponsors & Exhibitors and other functions are available through an intuitive user interface.
Available as a native app on all major platforms and via web access. For more information, visit www.smartivent.com
Gain immediate mobile access to:
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
MS Office Word and Excel
Interact with the hundreds, if not thousands, of reports you currently have, the way you currently do with native gesturing capability.
FUNCTIONALITY AND FEATURES
FULL FLASH SUPPORT: Video and Flex
NATIVE ENTERPRISE SUPPORT: MyBI allows you to view and edit all your familiar reports from your mobile device.
NO REPLATFORMING: No need to re-platform or redesign your existing reports to take them mobile.
SECURITY AND DATA PROTECTION: Leverage existing security groups setup, for example in Active Directory and SAP Enterprise. All data transmission is safe and secure eliminating the risk of sensitive data being exposed on a lost or stolen device.
INSTRUCTIONS AND CONDITIONS: This version of the MyBI application provides the user with a real-time demonstration of the application’s capabilities based on sample data.
To find more information on how to access your company’s business content on a mobile device, click on the Developer Web Site button or visit us at www.cloudeeva.com.
- More than 100 databases
- Cloud applications (Salesforce, SugarCRM)
- Social networks (Facebook, Twitter) and APIs
- MongoDB and Hadoop
- SAS, SAP and other enterprise systems
- Access online reports and dashboards or download them to the device
- Interact with charts and tables that let you change time-scales, drill-down and filter on data
Collaboration and sharing
- Comment on reports and share conversations with your team
- Reorder and delete reports on the dashboard
- Search for the most important reports
Enterprise strength and consumer intuitiveness
- BellaDati Mobile has intuitive interface for business users
- It is connected to powerful analytics and reporting engine
- BellaDati Mobile supports SSL and data on devices are protected by password
Unfortunately things are getting very difficult. Challenged by velocity, volume, variety, visibility and validity you are finding it increasingly difficult to extract value from big data.
In this game you will Take on the 5 Vs and see how much value (the 6th V) you can derive from the data.
How long can you survive... Can you exploit all of the data before it hits the decision horizon and its value is lost forever...? Match and Tap the data balls to make a good decision... Watch out for rogue and lucky data balls!
At some point you will reach Big Data Overload... That is where the SAS powered analytic V-Cans can help. They are there to help you at any point... They do stuff humans can’t do... They have the Power to Know.
But there is a cost to using them. Finding the right time to deploy them is critical. The value they return can be immense when used at the right time. Use the Visual Dashboard feedback at the end of the game to analyse your performance and determine the optimal deployment strategy.
Have fun... And when you've mastered the game download the SAS Mobile BI app and see how SAS can help you with real world big data challenges.
Need help constructing a business case for analysis of Big Data. Contact SAS.
Place Picker – Build numbers by placing the correct value in each position.
Skip Counter – Complete number patterns of varying difficulty.
Ordering Numbers – Arrange numbers in order from lowest to highest.
Even/Odd – Sort numbers into evens and odds.
Hundred Chart –Identify missing numbers in a chart containing numbers from 1 to 100.
Number Comparison – Compare numbers (both whole numbers and fractions).
SAS Math Stretch is designed for Android-based tablets and has been tested on the following devices: Google Nexus 7 (2013), Google Nexus 7 (2012), Google Nexus 10, and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1).
Your feedback will help shape the next release of SAS® Math Stretch. Please send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your use of this Application indicates your acceptance of the terms of the SAS Institute Inc. License Agreement for SAS® Math Stretch, linked below. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not authorized to use the Application.
Folders by SAS® Beta is a lightweight, fast, multi-column browser that helps you explore files and directories on internal Flash memory and external SD cards. The Folders app does not require Root access.
Folders is optimized for phones and tablets of all shapes and sizes, giving you the best view of your files and directories, no matter what.
• View all available folders and files on your device.
• Open or execute files such as videos, music, documents, or images.
• Create new folders.
• Bookmark your favorite items and come back to them later.
• Share items via e-mail.
• Display breadcrumbs to navigate deeply nested trees.
• Control the display of file sizes and dates in the Settings menu.
Folders uses your installed viewers to open different file types. If Folders can’t find an app to view a particular file type, then it lets you know that the file cannot be opened.
Easy Tips for Using Folders:
• Rotate the device to see more folders.
• Swipe left and right to bring more folders into view.
• Tap and hold an item to enter a selection mode where you can rename, copy, move, or delete the item.
Most files and folders outside of the /sdcard directory are protected by the Android operating system. Folders respects all Android permissions and doesn’t enable you to read or write anything you don’t have access to.
This is a beta version of the Folders app, so please report any problems or suggestions using our email address. We cannot respond to problems reported only in the ratings.
Folders requires the following permissions:
• Modify/delete SD card contents: Copy, move, and rename file on internal and external storage.
• Full Internet access: For anonymous usage statistics (only used if you turn on the statistics in settings).
• Your location: coarse (network-based): For anonymous usage statistics (only used if you turn on the statistics in settings).
• How long the application remains open, and how often different features are used.
• The most often used paths between different sections of the application.
• General information about your mobile device such as the screen size, device type, model number, locale, obfuscated location, and Android version number.
• Additional information required by the normal functioning of the Flurry Analytics SDK (as described in http://www.flurry.com/privacy-policy.html) and/or the Google Analytics SDK (https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/).
This classic version of the app supports customers whose SAS Visual Analytics Server has not been upgraded to the latest version. Use this app only if you require support for some, but not all, older versions of SAS Visual Analytics. This classic version of the app does not provide the new functionality that is available in the latest version of SAS Mobile BI that is available in the store, nor does the classic version replace the latest version of the app.
With easy-to-use multi-touch gestures, you can move through the application, filter and drill into data in the reports, and make decisions in the office, in meetings, or out on the road. Business analysts can interactively explore vast amounts of data with SAS Visual Analytics while sharing those game-changing insights via SAS Mobile BI. Connect to the SAS in-memory server with SAS Mobile BI and refresh reports faster and more accurately knowing that the power of SAS Analytics is at your fingertips.
• Anywhere you go. You can work with reports whether you are connected or not.
• Interactive reports, dashboards and graphs. A variety of reports, dashboards, graphs, and gauges provide the customization and flexibility you need to meet your wide range of business demands.
• Multiple gestures. You can use familiar gestures, including pinch, zoom, tap, and multi-touch.
• Fast. Just as you’d expect – the application provides great response times and a fantastic experience while you work with your reports.
• Secure. Based on user role, sensitive data is not stored locally.
• Big data. Access big data from the SAS Visual Analytics, powered by SAS LASR Analytics Server.
SAS Mobile BI requires the following permissions:
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Allows the app to create temporary files on internal and external storage.
• Full network access: Required to connect to remote servers and download reports and data.
• Add or remove accounts, create accounts and set passwords: Lets the app create connections to SAS Visual Analytics Servers.
• Run at startup: Allows report updates when the app is not running.
• Test access to protected storage: Also needed to create temporary files on internal and external storage.
• View network connections: Lets the app react to changing network conditions.
• Find accounts on the device: Allows the app to list connections that it created.
SAS Mobile BI has been tested and is supported on the following Android versions and devices:
Android 4.4 (KitKat):
• Google Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013 editions)
• Google Nexus 10.1
Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 (Jellybean):
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8
• Google Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013 editions)
• Google Nexus 10.1
Android 4.0.3/4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich):
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
• ASUS EEE Pad Transformer TF101
SAS Visual Analytics Server backend: VA 6.3 or 6.2