The only mobile app that gives you a full range of BI functionally, from interactive dashboards to location intelligence, and lets you initiate business processes right from your mobile device. Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile for Android is a mobile analytic app that allows you to view, analyze and act on Oracle Business Intelligence 11g content.
- Using Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile, you can view, analyze and act on all your analyses, dashboards, scorecards, and reports all on the go.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile allows you to drill down on reports, apply prompts to filter your data, view interactive formats on geo-spatial visualizations, view and interact with Dashboards, KPIs and Scorecards.
- Advanced features include Android Beam (NFC) report and connection sharing, voice commands and voice search, and search suggestions.
- This app is compatible with Oracle Business Intelligence 11g, version 18.104.22.168.2BP1 and above.
Now you have the freedom to travel with your advanced analytics, dynamic dashboards and scheduled reports connected directly to your organizations enterprise data warehouse with the Pyramid Analytics mobile app. Giving anyone the latest, in-depth insights into your secure, enterprise data on the road with you everywhere you go.
Pyramid Analytics has created a paradigm shift in the business intelligence market. We make the sophisticated simple. Our innovative BI Office all-in-one suite liberates everyone with powerful self-serve business intelligence. No more waiting or relying on IT. Point, click, tap, swipe – advanced analytics with BI Office is easy.
Anytime, Anywhere Intelligence
No more waiting and wondering, Pyramid Analytics has Mobile BI for Microsoft BI today. Operations do not stop when you leave the office. Every minute counts in a global, ever-changing economy. With Pyramid Analytics BI Office Suite Mobile BI app, critical intelligence is at your fingertips when and where it is needed most.
View, Analyze, and Act
Point, click, tap and swipe – In addition to the industry standard HTML5-based interface, the BI Office Suite also offers a native mobile app experience to securely deliver engaging, touch-optimized and rich mobile analytic experiences. Simply author once and consume anywhere from your favorite iOS, Android or Windows device. Pyramid elegantly supplements Microsoft BI with the deep sophistication everyone can use, loves and truly needs to survive.
Real-time Data on the Go
To get Mobile BI for Microsoft BI now download the app and get started now!
Ключевые возможности приложения BI Group всегда помогут Вам:
1. Быть в курсе последних новостей и предложений компании;
2. Просматривать планировки квартир;
3. Видеть стоимость кв.м, выбранной Вами квартиры;
4. Добавлять понравившиеся квартиры в «Избранное», что позволит в дальнейшем их быстро и легко найти;
5. Связаться с сотрудниками компании прямо из приложения.
Place Picker – Build numbers by placing the correct value in each position.
Skip Counter – Complete number patterns of varying difficulty.
Ordering Numbers – Arrange numbers in order from lowest to highest.
Even/Odd – Sort numbers into evens and odds.
Hundred Chart –Identify missing numbers in a chart containing numbers from 1 to 100.
Number Comparison – Compare numbers (both whole numbers and fractions).
SAS Math Stretch is designed for Android-based tablets and has been tested on the following devices: Google Nexus 7 (2013), Google Nexus 7 (2012), Google Nexus 10, and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1).
Your feedback will help shape the next release of SAS® Math Stretch. Please send questions or comments to email@example.com.
Your use of this Application indicates your acceptance of the terms of the SAS Institute Inc. License Agreement for SAS® Math Stretch, linked below. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not authorized to use the Application.
Unfortunately things are getting very difficult. Challenged by velocity, volume, variety, visibility and validity you are finding it increasingly difficult to extract value from big data.
In this game you will Take on the 5 Vs and see how much value (the 6th V) you can derive from the data.
How long can you survive... Can you exploit all of the data before it hits the decision horizon and its value is lost forever...? Match and Tap the data balls to make a good decision... Watch out for rogue and lucky data balls!
At some point you will reach Big Data Overload... That is where the SAS powered analytic V-Cans can help. They are there to help you at any point... They do stuff humans can’t do... They have the Power to Know.
But there is a cost to using them. Finding the right time to deploy them is critical. The value they return can be immense when used at the right time. Use the Visual Dashboard feedback at the end of the game to analyse your performance and determine the optimal deployment strategy.
Have fun... And when you've mastered the game download the SAS Mobile BI app and see how SAS can help you with real world big data challenges.
Need help constructing a business case for analysis of Big Data. Contact SAS.
Folders by SAS® Beta is a lightweight, fast, multi-column browser that helps you explore files and directories on internal Flash memory and external SD cards. The Folders app does not require Root access.
Folders is optimized for phones and tablets of all shapes and sizes, giving you the best view of your files and directories, no matter what.
• View all available folders and files on your device.
• Open or execute files such as videos, music, documents, or images.
• Create new folders.
• Bookmark your favorite items and come back to them later.
• Share items via e-mail.
• Display breadcrumbs to navigate deeply nested trees.
• Control the display of file sizes and dates in the Settings menu.
Folders uses your installed viewers to open different file types. If Folders can’t find an app to view a particular file type, then it lets you know that the file cannot be opened.
Easy Tips for Using Folders:
• Rotate the device to see more folders.
• Swipe left and right to bring more folders into view.
• Tap and hold an item to enter a selection mode where you can rename, copy, move, or delete the item.
Most files and folders outside of the /sdcard directory are protected by the Android operating system. Folders respects all Android permissions and doesn’t enable you to read or write anything you don’t have access to.
This is a beta version of the Folders app, so please report any problems or suggestions using our email address. We cannot respond to problems reported only in the ratings.
Folders requires the following permissions:
• Modify/delete SD card contents: Copy, move, and rename file on internal and external storage.
• Full Internet access: For anonymous usage statistics (only used if you turn on the statistics in settings).
• Your location: coarse (network-based): For anonymous usage statistics (only used if you turn on the statistics in settings).
• How long the application remains open, and how often different features are used.
• The most often used paths between different sections of the application.
• General information about your mobile device such as the screen size, device type, model number, locale, obfuscated location, and Android version number.
• Additional information required by the normal functioning of the Flurry Analytics SDK (as described in http://www.flurry.com/privacy-policy.html) and/or the Google Analytics SDK (https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/).
This classic version of the app supports customers whose SAS Visual Analytics Server has not been upgraded to the latest version. Use this app only if you require support for some, but not all, older versions of SAS Visual Analytics. This classic version of the app does not provide the new functionality that is available in the latest version of SAS Mobile BI that is available in the store, nor does the classic version replace the latest version of the app.
With easy-to-use multi-touch gestures, you can move through the application, filter and drill into data in the reports, and make decisions in the office, in meetings, or out on the road. Business analysts can interactively explore vast amounts of data with SAS Visual Analytics while sharing those game-changing insights via SAS Mobile BI. Connect to the SAS in-memory server with SAS Mobile BI and refresh reports faster and more accurately knowing that the power of SAS Analytics is at your fingertips.
• Anywhere you go. You can work with reports whether you are connected or not.
• Interactive reports, dashboards and graphs. A variety of reports, dashboards, graphs, and gauges provide the customization and flexibility you need to meet your wide range of business demands.
• Multiple gestures. You can use familiar gestures, including pinch, zoom, tap, and multi-touch.
• Fast. Just as you’d expect – the application provides great response times and a fantastic experience while you work with your reports.
• Secure. Based on user role, sensitive data is not stored locally.
• Big data. Access big data from the SAS Visual Analytics, powered by SAS LASR Analytics Server.
SAS Mobile BI requires the following permissions:
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Allows the app to create temporary files on internal and external storage.
• Full network access: Required to connect to remote servers and download reports and data.
• Add or remove accounts, create accounts and set passwords: Lets the app create connections to SAS Visual Analytics Servers.
• Run at startup: Allows report updates when the app is not running.
• Test access to protected storage: Also needed to create temporary files on internal and external storage.
• View network connections: Lets the app react to changing network conditions.
• Find accounts on the device: Allows the app to list connections that it created.
SAS Mobile BI has been tested and is supported on the following Android versions and devices:
Android 4.4 (KitKat):
• Google Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013 editions)
• Google Nexus 10.1
Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 (Jellybean):
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8
• Google Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013 editions)
• Google Nexus 10.1
Android 4.0.3/4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich):
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
• ASUS EEE Pad Transformer TF101
SAS Visual Analytics Server backend: VA 6.3 or 6.2