SAS conference,analytics 2013,analytics conference,SAS analytics 2013 conference, sas analytics 2013
Het SAS Forum vindt dit jaar plaats in congrescentrum NBC in Nieuwegein.
Deze app is bedoeld om u wegwijs te maken in het programma en biedt onder meer de volgende functies:
• Programma en sprekers, zowel voor het pre-forum op
2 oktober als SAS Forum op 3 oktober
• Locatie en route
• Deelnemerslijst op naam en organisatie
• Persoonlijke agenda (My Schedule)
• Twitter integratie
• Berichtenservice met andere deelnemers
• De laatste updates rondom het SAS Forum
**NOTE: Door in te loggen op deze app, geeft u toestemming voor het zichtbaar maken van uw naam, functie en organsatie op de bezoekerslijst op deze app. Uw e-mailadres zal niet zichtbaar zijn, behalve als u deze zelf toevoegt aan uw persoonlijke profiel.
keywords: SAS Forum Nederland, jaarlijkse gebruikersdag SAS, NBC Congrescentrum Nieuwegein, SFN 2013
The only mobile app that gives you a full range of BI functionally, from interactive dashboards to location intelligence, and lets you initiate business processes right from your mobile device. Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile for Android is a mobile analytic app that allows you to view, analyze and act on Oracle Business Intelligence 11g content.
- Using Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile, you can view, analyze and act on all your analyses, dashboards, scorecards, and reports all on the go.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile allows you to drill down on reports, apply prompts to filter your data, view interactive formats on geo-spatial visualizations, view and interact with Dashboards, KPIs and Scorecards.
- Advanced features include Android Beam (NFC) report and connection sharing, voice commands and voice search, and search suggestions.
- This app is compatible with Oracle Business Intelligence 11g, version 220.127.116.11.2BP1 and above.
Now you have the freedom to travel with your advanced analytics, dynamic dashboards and scheduled reports connected directly to your organizations enterprise data warehouse with the Pyramid Analytics mobile app. Giving anyone the latest, in-depth insights into your secure, enterprise data on the road with you everywhere you go.
Pyramid Analytics has created a paradigm shift in the business intelligence market. We make the sophisticated simple. Our innovative BI Office all-in-one suite liberates everyone with powerful self-serve business intelligence. No more waiting or relying on IT. Point, click, tap, swipe – advanced analytics with BI Office is easy.
Anytime, Anywhere Intelligence
No more waiting and wondering, Pyramid Analytics has Mobile BI for Microsoft BI today. Operations do not stop when you leave the office. Every minute counts in a global, ever-changing economy. With Pyramid Analytics BI Office Suite Mobile BI app, critical intelligence is at your fingertips when and where it is needed most.
View, Analyze, and Act
Point, click, tap and swipe – In addition to the industry standard HTML5-based interface, the BI Office Suite also offers a native mobile app experience to securely deliver engaging, touch-optimized and rich mobile analytic experiences. Simply author once and consume anywhere from your favorite iOS, Android or Windows device. Pyramid elegantly supplements Microsoft BI with the deep sophistication everyone can use, loves and truly needs to survive.
Real-time Data on the Go
To get Mobile BI for Microsoft BI now download the app and get started now!
Google Docs, Salesforce, Excel workbooks and CSV data are all supported. (Excel workbooks and CSV data as email attachments). And stay tuned - support for additional data sources is coming.
You don't have to convert your data or commit to some other BI server infrastructure. It's just your existing data and Quick BI running on your mobile device.
It's your data and it stays your data. It will only ever reside on your data sources and on your mobile device. No intermediate servers are ever involved.
No sign up. We will not even know who you are. This means no sales calls or emails. (Although please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or suggestions.)
You only need to configure your data source(s) and go. For both Google Docs and email, only your user email address and password are required. (For email, your email server settings can often be determined automatically.) For Salesforce, your user email address, password and security token are required. (Salesforce can send the security token to you if you do not have it already.)
It costs nothing and there are no ads!
In the near future we will be adding an iPhone/iPad version, drill down and more data sources.
We take your tabular data from the configured data sources and try to make the best sense of it. There should be one header row that describes each column and any subsequent rows are considered data rows. The data in each column is examined to determine if it is a dimension column (typically text) or a measure column (typically numeric).
Dimension columns are those columns that are descriptive and you can group by (aggregate on). Examples might be Name, Description, Product Code, Sales Rep, etc.
Measure columns are those columns that mathematical functions can be performed on. Examples might be Quantity, Profit, Cost, Number of Employees, etc.
Google Docs, Salesforce and Excel are trademarks of Google, Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc. and Microsoft Corporation respectively.
Keywords: Mobile BI, Mobile Business Intelligence, Mobile Reporting, Mobile Analytics, Mobile Dashboards, Mobile Salesforce, KPI, Key Performance Indicator, Column Chart, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Spreadsheet, Google Docs, Salesforce, Email, Excel, XLSX, CSV, TSV, DSV.
CollabMobile can easily use your existing data warehouse for building mobile reports and publish these reports to mobile devices in few mouse clicks. CollabMobile takes data from various data sources like Oracle, Sql Server, SAP, and web services.
Please check-out our web site
Runs on Android, iPhone, iPad
Interactive charts and tables
Data source independence
Report design wizard
Drill downs, hierarchies
In-Memory sorting, filtering
On-Server sorting, filtering
User based data filtering
Data compression for high performance
HTTPS based security
Combined OLAP and OLTP
Work flow integration over web views
PDF, HTML, image displaying
A user can freely change the chart type while viewing a report, and may choose chart colors from the built-in palette available in the standard version. In addition, a user can edit the data aggregation in graphs by using the slider available below each chart, without having to edit the chart parameters.
The data in tables can be sorted either by ascending or by descending. It is also possible to use filters, such as Top 10, as well as to filter the data by selecting dimensions (such as time, products, customers) currently displayed in a report. The data in table can be viewed in the form of graphs.
A user can import the data to Comarch Mobile BI application from all the analytical areas that are available in Comarch ERP XL system. After connecting to the Internet and downloading the reports, it is possible to continue working with the reports offline.
To protect the application data from being accessed by third parties (in case of losing a phone or having it stolen), the application has been equipped with a password protection system that can be run in the settings.
In demo version, there are several predefined reports available. They allow users to get familiar with the functionalities and characteristics of the application.
Currently we have integration with the following sources –
• Google Adwords Search
• Google Adwords GDN
All other sources that aren’t mentioned above are also supported in our product via FTP integration so we are able to fetch almost any source of advertising data such as LinkedIn, Admob and various affiliate and media buying campaigns.
Edge.BI also integrates back-office/CRM data along with advertising data for accurate view and better decisions that supports the following CRM's –
Clients that use their costume made CRM system are able to use our generic integration by implementing a Web Service or by FTP (see more at: http://edge.bi/support/data-integration/)
Our product is supported by Seperia, a leading online marketing agency in Israel (see more at: http://www.seperia.com) ,and our RND team is always synchronized with the most recent changes (e.g. “enhanced campaign” on Google Adwords, new API versions, etc.)
Amongst our clients you can find Easyforex, Banc De Binary, Payoneer, Trading247 and more.
- More than 100 databases
- Cloud applications (Salesforce, SugarCRM)
- Social networks (Facebook, Twitter) and APIs
- MongoDB and Hadoop
- SAS, SAP and other enterprise systems
- Access online reports and dashboards or download them to the device
- Interact with charts and tables that let you change time-scales, drill-down and filter on data
Collaboration and sharing
- Comment on reports and share conversations with your team
- Reorder and delete reports on the dashboard
- Search for the most important reports
Enterprise strength and consumer intuitiveness
- BellaDati Mobile has intuitive interface for business users
- It is connected to powerful analytics and reporting engine
- BellaDati Mobile supports SSL and data on devices are protected by password
Wie lassen sich neue Erkenntnisse aus Daten gewinnen, wie bessere Entscheidungen treffen? Welchen Mehrwert bringen Big Data, In-Memory, Cloud Computing, Social Media, Industrie 4.0 oder Open Data? Antworten liefert das SAS Forum vom 11. bis 12. September 2013 in Mannheim.
Erfahren Sie in mehr als 70 Unternehmensvorträgen, Fachpodien und Workshops, wie Sie Analytics zu Ihrem Erfolgsfaktor machen und warum es für jeden Einzelnen noch nie zuvor so schnell und einfach war, fundierte Entscheidungen zu treffen.
Mit dieser App holen Sie das Beste aus Ihrer Konferenzteilnahme heraus:
* Haben Sie die komplette Konferenz im Überblick
* Lesen Sie Abstracts zu allen Plenarveranstaltungen, Best-Practice-Vorträgen, Fachpodien und Workshops
* Finden Sie alle Referierenden in der Übersicht
* Stellen Sie sich Ihre individuelle Konferenzagenda zusammen
* Informieren Sie sich über die große Analytics-Ausstellung
* Erhalten Sie aktuelle Vor-Ort-News zum SAS Forum 2013, zum Beispiel zum Check-In oder zum kostenfreien W-Lan-Zugang
* Verfolgen Sie aktuelle Tweets zum SAS Forum 2013
Noch nicht angemeldet? Registrieren Sie sich auf www.sasforum.de und werden Sie Teil von Europas größter Analytics-Konferenz.
Search keywords: SAS Forum,SAS Forum Deutschland, SAS Forum Germany,Business Analytics,SAS Forum Germany 2013
Que vous soyez déjà entrepreneur ou que vous souhaitiez le devenir, cette application saura se rendre indispensable : des réponses claires et précises à des questions incontournables sur des thèmes tels que les aides salariales, les bilans trésoriers, les obligations fiscales, le tout validé par un expert comptable et mis à jour continuellement !
Afin de rendre les réponses les plus exhaustives et pratiques possible, la plupart des articles sont complétés par une liste de liens de sites détaillant certains points ou vous proposant un exemple concret.
Avec la recherche intégrée et le classement par catégories (social, fiscal, juridique, organisation, comptabilité), trouvez rapidement votre réponse que vous vous posez et partagez la réponse par mail ou par Facebook pour éclairer les proches dans le même cas que vous. Vous avez également la possibilité de classer en favoris les articles que vous souhaitez garder facilement sous la main.
App Store Search Keywords:
sas gfe, sas global forum executive, sas gfe 2014, sasgfe2014, sas ec, sas ec 2014, sasec, sasec2014
The Cubeware BI app fully utilizes Android’s native touch navigation. Design enthusiasts can simply change the background color of their reports from black to white and back again – anyway they’d like.
Cubeware Mobile BI is based on the BI frond end, Cubeware Cockpit V6pro. Users can instantly access all reports and dashboards that were built in Web or desktop clients on their Android tablets or smartphones – with no additional work or costs.
Try it today! Download the Cubeware BI app today for free. Navigate through the sample reports and experience the comprehensive, mobile BI functionality for yourself.
Features: Analysis, report consumption, navigation, full and partial views, tables, charts, filters, e-mail sending options, contrast mode, full screen view, and more.
More from developer
Folders by SAS® Beta is a lightweight, fast, multi-column browser that helps you explore files and directories on internal Flash memory and external SD cards. The Folders app does not require Root access.
Folders is optimized for phones and tablets of all shapes and sizes, giving you the best view of your files and directories, no matter what.
• View all available folders and files on your device.
• Open or execute files such as videos, music, documents, or images.
• Create new folders.
• Bookmark your favorite items and come back to them later.
• Share items via e-mail.
• Display breadcrumbs to navigate deeply nested trees.
• Control the display of file sizes and dates in the Settings menu.
Folders uses your installed viewers to open different file types. If Folders can’t find an app to view a particular file type, then it lets you know that the file cannot be opened.
Easy Tips for Using Folders:
• Rotate the device to see more folders.
• Swipe left and right to bring more folders into view.
• Tap and hold an item to enter a selection mode where you can rename, copy, move, or delete the item.
Most files and folders outside of the /sdcard directory are protected by the Android operating system. Folders respects all Android permissions and doesn’t enable you to read or write anything you don’t have access to.
This is a beta version of the Folders app, so please report any problems or suggestions using our email address. We cannot respond to problems reported only in the ratings.
Folders requires the following permissions:
• Modify/delete SD card contents: Copy, move, and rename file on internal and external storage.
• Full Internet access: For anonymous usage statistics (only used if you turn on the statistics in settings).
• Your location: coarse (network-based): For anonymous usage statistics (only used if you turn on the statistics in settings).
• How long the application remains open, and how often different features are used.
• The most often used paths between different sections of the application.
• General information about your mobile device such as the screen size, device type, model number, locale, obfuscated location, and Android version number.
• Additional information required by the normal functioning of the Flurry Analytics SDK (as described in http://www.flurry.com/privacy-policy.html) and/or the Google Analytics SDK (https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/).
Unfortunately things are getting very difficult. Challenged by velocity, volume, variety, visibility and validity you are finding it increasingly difficult to extract value from big data.
In this game you will Take on the 5 Vs and see how much value (the 6th V) you can derive from the data.
How long can you survive... Can you exploit all of the data before it hits the decision horizon and its value is lost forever...? Match and Tap the data balls to make a good decision... Watch out for rogue and lucky data balls!
At some point you will reach Big Data Overload... That is where the SAS powered analytic V-Cans can help. They are there to help you at any point... They do stuff humans can’t do... They have the Power to Know.
But there is a cost to using them. Finding the right time to deploy them is critical. The value they return can be immense when used at the right time. Use the Visual Dashboard feedback at the end of the game to analyse your performance and determine the optimal deployment strategy.
Have fun... And when you've mastered the game download the SAS Mobile BI app and see how SAS can help you with real world big data challenges.
Need help constructing a business case for analysis of Big Data. Contact SAS.
Place Picker – Build numbers by placing the correct value in each position.
Skip Counter – Complete number patterns of varying difficulty.
Ordering Numbers – Arrange numbers in order from lowest to highest.
Even/Odd – Sort numbers into evens and odds.
Hundred Chart –Identify missing numbers in a chart containing numbers from 1 to 100.
Number Comparison – Compare numbers (both whole numbers and fractions).
SAS Math Stretch is designed for Android-based tablets and has been tested on the following devices: Google Nexus 7 (2013), Google Nexus 7 (2012), Google Nexus 10, and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1).
Your feedback will help shape the next release of SAS® Math Stretch. Please send questions or comments to email@example.com.
Your use of this Application indicates your acceptance of the terms of the SAS Institute Inc. License Agreement for SAS® Math Stretch, linked below. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not authorized to use the Application.
This classic version of the app supports customers whose SAS Visual Analytics Server has not been upgraded to the latest version. Use this app only if you require support for some, but not all, older versions of SAS Visual Analytics. This classic version of the app does not provide the new functionality that is available in the latest version of SAS Mobile BI that is available in the store, nor does the classic version replace the latest version of the app.
With easy-to-use multi-touch gestures, you can move through the application, filter and drill into data in the reports, and make decisions in the office, in meetings, or out on the road. Business analysts can interactively explore vast amounts of data with SAS Visual Analytics while sharing those game-changing insights via SAS Mobile BI. Connect to the SAS in-memory server with SAS Mobile BI and refresh reports faster and more accurately knowing that the power of SAS Analytics is at your fingertips.
• Anywhere you go. You can work with reports whether you are connected or not.
• Interactive reports, dashboards and graphs. A variety of reports, dashboards, graphs, and gauges provide the customization and flexibility you need to meet your wide range of business demands.
• Multiple gestures. You can use familiar gestures, including pinch, zoom, tap, and multi-touch.
• Fast. Just as you’d expect – the application provides great response times and a fantastic experience while you work with your reports.
• Secure. Based on user role, sensitive data is not stored locally.
• Big data. Access big data from the SAS Visual Analytics, powered by SAS LASR Analytics Server.
SAS Mobile BI requires the following permissions:
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Allows the app to create temporary files on internal and external storage.
• Full network access: Required to connect to remote servers and download reports and data.
• Add or remove accounts, create accounts and set passwords: Lets the app create connections to SAS Visual Analytics Servers.
• Run at startup: Allows report updates when the app is not running.
• Test access to protected storage: Also needed to create temporary files on internal and external storage.
• View network connections: Lets the app react to changing network conditions.
• Find accounts on the device: Allows the app to list connections that it created.
SAS Mobile BI has been tested and is supported on the following Android versions and devices:
Android 4.4 (KitKat):
• Google Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013 editions)
• Google Nexus 10.1
Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 (Jellybean):
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8
• Google Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013 editions)
• Google Nexus 10.1
Android 4.0.3/4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich):
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
• ASUS EEE Pad Transformer TF101
SAS Visual Analytics Server backend: VA 6.3 or 6.2