Raise Audiobook Player is aiming to be the best tool for your audio education and entertainment. Not the fancy looking one, but it has full features and clean UI, which focus on convenience and easy-to-use.
* This is a local audiobook player. You will need to have your audio files ready. Sources for audiobook: YouTube, LibriVox and other commercial websites.
Raise's Unique Features List
- Using two progress bars to adjust position for long audio track. Straight one for hours and rounded one for mins and secs.
- Long tab on rectangle buttons to quick set. No more digging into setting menus.
- Two EQ buttons that enables fast EQ on/off. One is book specific. One is general.
- No more headache of converting, Raise plays almost everything from audio to video (as sound only).
- Navigate with your Bookmarks!
- Instantaneous list generation and fast behind the scenes audio info gathering.
- Multiple root folders.
- Expandable book listing that let you interact with inside tracks.
- Advanced and safe library management that won't change your audiobook files structure (unless you want to delete).
Usual Features List
- Free and no Ads
- speed control
- books status
- download covers
- book search
- book total duration and progress
- sleep timer
- equalizer (EQ)
- Android Auto/Wear
- customized auto rewind time after stop
- auto resume after a short interruption
- pause playback when volume reach 0
Media Support List
mp3, acc, flac, wav, wma, ra, ram, rm, ogg, m4a, m4b, mp4, avi, wmv, mkv, flv, 3gp, 3gpp
Known and working on Issues List
- Can't change progress on a few m4b files.
- Crash when try to play loseless/high bit-rate wav file.
Incoming Features List
- feedback and contact page
Pending Future Features List
- LibriVox API download & play
- Better looking UI & UX