With the Schmalz ControlRoom Schmalz devices can be identified, read and parameterized. Times for the initial setup and maintenance can be shortened significantly.
In addition, the smart field devices from Schmalz collect data directly from the process. This real time data can be analyzed in the ControlRoom and can provide relevant insights in the efficiency and the availability of the system. The basic functionality includes the output of device data and error messages. Additional premium features can be added via in-app-purchases.
Overview of the functions:
• Identification of Schmalz devices
• Display of process information
• Display of settings
• Display of error and warning messages
• Access to additional documents and contact to the Schmalz service
• Editing of device information and localization data (storage location, installation location, date of installation)
• Editing of device settings and process settings such as vacuum levels and switching points
• Transfer of settings from one device to another (Cloning)
The NFC-connection is established between the product and the smartphone (see the NFC logo on the product). Data can be read and edited on the smartphone and transferred back to the product.
If the Schmalz device has no power supply, data can still be read. Changes in values will be saved and activated once the power supply is restored.
Advantages of the Schmalz ControlRoom:
• Availability of the most important data on one device
• Purchasing costs will be reduced by up to 40 percent (no additional display needed)
• Installation time decreases by up to 75 percent
• Service times will be reduced by up to 80 percent
• Cost reduction due to lower machine downtimes