TBS Online is a powerful communication platform to deliver an excellent school experience to all the stakeholders of the ‘The Bishops School’ including the teachers, the parents and the students. The TBS Online is tightly coupled and integrated with The Bishop's School’s ERP system using web services.
The system allows the app users to receive messages and updates from the school using push notification. Besides messaging, the TBS Online App provides real-time access to school calendar, time table, daily homework, online payment, transportation, attendance, daily orders, grades etc.
The Push Notifications is implemented using different messaging servers. For Android, we used the GCM Server, for iPhone we have used the APNS Server and for Windows Phone, we have used the MPNS Server.
The App is very simple and easy to use, ensured access o school information system is secure.
• Ability to add profiles of the children studying or the school staff or both
• Ability to receive notifications for the messages sent by the school
• Single Sign-on. TBS Online app uses the same student code/staff credentials for receiving notifications
• Send and receive one-way mass messages / personalized messages to targeted recipient group (s) / individual(s)
• Ability to view the message details on clicking each message header
• Ability to view through the app, the real-time location of the school bus with GPS tracker devices, for all the relevant users availing the school bus service
• Real-time access to all related school information system data depending on the user & the access credentials (users include parent, staff and parents who are staff as well)
• Maintain a history of all the messages received from the school
• Track message delivery and have incorporated intelligence to take appropriate action
• Access all parent, student and staff contact information