Elevate your shopping experience with Scoozer’s convenient and comfortable 2-seat electric scooter, available for rent to enjoy solo or with friends and family. With features like a USB port, trunk, hanger, cup holder, and a front seat compartment, Scoozer offers a one-of-a-kind ride.
Scoozer is located in the following shopping centers:
· La Plaza Mall, McAllen, TX
· Rio Grande Valley Premium Outlets, Mercedes, TX
· San Marcos Premium Outlets, San Marcos, TX
· Houston Premium Outlets, Cypress, TX
· Chicago Premium Outlets, Aurora, IL
· Las Vegas North Premium Outlets, Las Vegas, NV
· San Francisco Premium Outlets
More malls will be added soon!
Here’s how to rent a Scoozer:
1. Download the Scoozer app
Then create an account and add a payment method.
2. Scan for available nearby Scoozers
On top of your Scoozer app page, click the Locations drop down to find Scoozer’s parking stations in your chosen mall.
Once you arrive at the station, click SCAN SCOOZERS. This will show you the list of available scooters that you can choose from. Make sure your Bluetooth is on!
3. Activate your rental
After choosing a scooter, the app will take you through a short tutorial showing you how to drive the scooter and use the app.
Once your ride starts, your app becomes your key! With it, you can start the scooter, turn it off when it’s not in use, such as while you’re in a store, and finish your rental.
With your Scoozer app you can call support, change your contact and payment information, view your ride history and more.
Above all enjoy your ride and drive responsibly. Here are a few important rules:
· You must be 18 years or older to drive Scoozer
· One person per seat is allowed
· No riding under the influence of drugs or alcohol
· Do not leave the shopping center, including the parking lot
· Keep the scooter clean
· Return the scooter to its parking station when you are finished with your rental and remember to end your ride on the app by clicking FINISH RIDE
Visit our agreements to learn more: