How it works:
Just enter your address and delivery.com will show you the best restaurants and stores that deliver to that location. Choose a merchant, browse the menu, and place your order. It’s easy, delicious, and completely free to use.
Simple search: Sort and filter by cuisine type, rating, distance or delivery minimum to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Customized orders: Easily add items to your cart and customize your order with special instructions.
Easy re-ordering: Store your credit cards, addresses, and favorite orders to make re-ordering a cinch.
Points and rewards: Earn Delivery Points with every order, and redeem them for great rewards like gift cards, subscriptions, electronics and more.
Neighborhoods nationwide: Find us in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and dozens of other cities around the country.
Question, comments or suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With just a few taps, you can order quickly from many restaurants around your location.
Whether Pizza, Burgers, Sushi, Italian, Chinese, Indian or any other of your favorite cuisines. Ordering through the free Hellofood - Food Delivery app guarantees that your meal will be delivered fast, hot and tasty.
Order food online from your favorite restaurants
Simply search from wherever you are and we will show you all the restaurants available around you and pay in cash on delivery. After you have placed your order you will receive a text message on your mobile with the details of your order and the expected delivery time.
Food delivery made easy
In addition to ordering delivery, you can stop wasting your time queuing in line. Just order a takeaway with the Hellofood app while you walk to the restaurant.
As a final bonus, the Hellofood app for android will spoil you with exclusive discounts and promotions.
Tap, choose, and enjoy your yummy meal with Hellofood, your one-stop food delivery service for all.
Hellofood Free App Features:
* App available in South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru
* App available in Africa: Ivory Coast, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco and Nigeria.
* App available in Middle East: Jordan and Saudi Arabia.
* Fast and convenient ordering from hundreds of restaurants around you.
* View menus, categories and deals of restaurants that deliver in your area
* Save money by using our exclusive deals and vouchers
* Customize your meal with sauces and toppings - just like you would do in the restaurant
* Simple and safe payment on delivery or pickup
* Save several addresses (home, work, etc.) to order food even faster
* We save all your orders allowing you to reorder your favorite meal with just one tap
Prefer to use your computer? Please visit http://www.hellofood.com and stay tuned, we will introduce more exciting new features soon!
Upgrade your restaurant search experience. Don’t look to only one source for information when now you can search them all at once!
FeedMe is powered by factual.com, the only restaurant data provider to include over 1.2 million U.S. restaurants from over 40 different sources (including Citysearch, Yelp, Urbanspoon, Foursquare, Allmenus, Menupages, Zagat, and GrubHub).
FeedMe satisfies with exclusive features including:
- I'm Feeling Hungry button – No need to get cranky from hunger! Get a super-quick suggestion for restaurants right around the corner. The more you tell FeedMe which restaurants you like, the smarter it becomes.
- Restaurant ratings aggregated from all available sources. This many people can’t be wrong!
- Powerful filtering – hone in to exactly what you're hungry for.
- Access Google Maps and Navigation directly from each listing.
- Direct links to each restaurant's profile on other source sites (like Yelp and Urbanspoon)
- Easily provide feedback to factual.com to correct errors in listing (e.g. a restaurant has closed)
*** currently listings for the U.S. only ***
2/11/2013 -- Factual.com has confirmed a bug in their API that is causing "out of business" restaurants to be included in the results; they are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your patience.
2/18/2013 -- Factual.com has released a fix for the API error. The abundance of "out of business" listings should now be resolved; please continue to click the "Listing inaccurate" button if you find any remaining problem with a restaurant listing.
Making a decision on what to eat and where can be tough. In or Out, the newest mobile application from Next Jump, makes it simple. The app will show you the best discounts and gift certificates available from Restaurant.com or help you place a GrubHub order from your favorite local café. In or Out has everything you need for a great meal at your fingertips, with the added bonus of earning WOWPoints rewards points.
== Dine Out Features==
* See all the best restaurants around you
* Find great deals on the spot with special offers from Restaurant.com.
* Redeem gift certificates in seconds using just your phone!
== Dine In Features==
* Enjoy your favorite food in the comfort of your home delivered straight to your door by GrubHub.
* Browse the most popular restaurants and dishes that deliver to your address.
* Look through menu and place your order in under six clicks right from your phone.
== WOWPoints ==
* Earn WOWPoints rewards anytime you place an order with GrubHub or by a Restaurant.com certificate.
* Use your WOWPoints rewards for free meals or other great perks on our consumer shopping marketplace, OO.com.
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
And with all your past orders saved and available for easy reordering, there's a slight chance you'll eat too much and too often. But hey, your self-control is beyond the scope of this app.
-View menus, reviews and restaurant information for 20,000+ restaurants in more than 500 cities, and easily place your order online through the app.
-Search your current location or enter an address to find and order from takeout restaurants near you.
-Search by cuisine, restaurant or menu item and filter restaurants to see which are currently accepting online orders.
-Save multiple addresses and order faster from the places you frequent.
-Search for delivery restaurants, carryout restaurants or both, and filter by the restaurant's proximity to wherever you are - perfect for grabbing some grub on the go.
-Save a little cash with our coupons and discounts.
-Stay up to date on your order's progress when you order from our Track Your Grub restaurants. Select restaurants even let you track your delivery's progress in real-time on a map.
-Past orders are saved for speedy reordering - seriously, just a couple of taps.
-Your payment information is stored so you only have to fiddle with all those numbers once.
Available in more than 500 of your favorite cities, including: Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bloomington, Boston, Boulder, Champaign-Urbana, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Hartford, Houston, Ithaca, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Nashville, New Haven, New York, Oakland, Orange County, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Rochester, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Scottsdale, Seattle, Syracuse, Tampa, Tempe and Washington DC.
Order all type of food home using your phone but without making a call!
At OnlinePizza you can order home delivery and take away of pizza, kebab, falafel, sushi, thai food, chinese, dumplings, hamburgers and drinks to your home.
REASONS TO GET THE ONLINEPIZZA APP:
- ORDER FOOD using your phone without making a call.
- EASY NAVIGATE between a big variety restaurants and cuisines in your neighbourhood
- READ REVIEWS of restaurants and the food
- CARD PAYMENT
THIS IS HOW YOU ORDER:
1. Type in your zip code or click the button "HITTA MITT POSTNUMMER" and the app will find you zip code.
2. Flip between restaurants by scrolling in the list of the restaurants
3. Chose your favourite restaurant by clicking the restaurants (You can only order from one restaurant/time)
4. Chose your favourite dish by clicking "LÄGG TILL". Here you can also modify your order.
5. Click "KLAR" when your done
6. Click "TILL KASSAN" to go to the checkout
7. Click "VÄLJ LEVERANSSÄTT" to chose take away or home delivery
8. Click "VÄLJ BETALSÄTT" and chose the favourite payment - cash, credit card or invoice
9. Click "LÄGG ORDER" to send your order to the restaurant
WHEN TO ORDER FROM ONLINEPIZZA?
- When you're on your way home from work, school or workout
- When you're at home (alone or with family and friends)
- At the office
- On the sofa when watching movie
- When you have no time to cook for the kids after a long day of working
- When you want to pamper yourself
- When you want to surprise your sweetie with a luxurious meal
POPULAR CITIES WITH HOME DELIVERY OF FOOD AND PIZZA:
Borlänge, Enköping, Eskilstuna, Gävle, Göteborg, Halmstad, Hässleholm, Härnösand, Kalmar, Karlstad, Katrineholm, Köping, Lerum, Linköping, Luleå, Lund, Malmö, Motala, Norrköping, Partille, Stockholm, Sundsvall, Uddevalla, Uppsala, Västerås, Växjö, Örebro, Östersund and many more.
At OnlinePizza you find menus from more than 1100+ restaurants that offer take away and home delivery in more than 180 cities all over Sweden. We deliver more than 5 million meals a year. with the OnlinePizza app you can order take away and home delivery wherever you are.
So what do you wait for?
Get it now!
Any recommendation of how we can improve the app? Please don't hesitate to send us a mail to email@example.com
Order food delivery from over 25,000 restaurants in 1,000+ cities, with more being added each day. Search from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be when you’re ready to eat. The Eat24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons on a regular basis, which saves you money.
- With Eat24 Notes you can take a picture of a dish, add a Note, and remind yourself to order/not order an item again (Because hunger affects memory in mysterious ways). Notes also appear on restaurant menus to help us all make good future food (life) decisions.
- Eye Candy on restaurant menus. Browse pictures of food near you, so you can size up that burger before you commit to a relationship.
- Use your smartphone camera for adult purposes: picking up the tab. Powered by Card.io the Eat24 app lets you scan your credit card with one tap. No expensive add-ons. No unruly cords. No dongles. (Although we do love saying the word dongle, so you can still use a dongle if you want. Dongle.) Just point your phone’s camera at your credit card to scan and securely store the info.
- Don't like credit cards? Pay for your food with PayPal or Google Wallet right from the app.
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes.
- Want to pick something up on the way home? Order in advance, and the Eat24 app will have it waiting. (Well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea.)
- Like to play favorites? We understand completely (Mom always liked us best.) The Eat24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants so you can find them more easily next time.
- Do you enjoy entering your credit card numbers over and over again? That’s a rhetorical question. No one likes that, which is why the Eat24 app stores your payment information for you.
- Backed by 24/7 Live Support, this app lets you chat with a real person about your Eat24 order. No robots, we promise. It's not that we don't trust robots. Well, actually, no. We don't trust them. Except for you, Android. We love you.
- Easy reordering for less thinking, and more enjoying.
-Tweet Your Meal, because everyone knows that if you didn’t tweet about it, it didn’t actually happen.
- Cash back for future orders through CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers and content through our Eat24 VIP program.
Best of all, once your order’s in, Eat 24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. Which means no more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Just the ability to take back a few precious minutes in your day and enjoy. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24/7 Live Support within the app and chat with a real human being about any issue or question you may have. We’ll make things right.
Our app is pretty laid back and doesn’t ask for much, but it does need your permission for a few things.
- Camera Permissions:
We added a sweet feature that allows you to scan your credit card to pay your bill. This feature requires access to your camera, and it won't take any pictures unless you ask it to.
- Accounts Permissions:
The app needs your permission to access accounts so we can send you coupons, exclusive deals and the occasional love note. No bootie calls, we promise.
- Global Settings Permissions:
The customer support live chat feature requires that we temporarily modify your settings so your phone won’t doze off while in the middle of an important chat about your order.
'Til we eat again…
Order from thousands of restaurants offering 40 cuisines nationwide with just a few taps! With the Delivery Hero app, you can order takeaway from your favourite local restaurant or discover the best rated restaurants around you on the go or without leaving the comfort of your home!
Simply enter your postcode, select a restaurant and meal, and pay securely online. Over 500.000 meals delivered so far with many more to come!
Free to download and free to use with absolutely no mark ups on restaurant prices, the Delivery Hero app reaches Top 1 in the Food & Drinks app category regularly. Available in Australia only.
Free to use with absolutely no marks up!
Totally secure payment including Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Amex, Diners Club
Supported by Aussie based customer service
Account features saving your details and past orders for a quick and easy ordering experience
Restaurant menus feature customer reviews and star ratings to help you choose
Over 40 delicious cuisines to choose from thousands of restaurants nationwide
Pre-order your dinner or order on the go!
Instant order confirmation via SMS and email
The app automatically finds restaurants around you or you can search by postcode
COVERAGE: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth and regional cities in NSW, VIC and QLD
Questions, comments or suggestions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DeliveryHero.com.au – Hassle Free Online Food Delivery.
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
The app has been downloaded and used by 1,000,000 people who love to cook.
Very easy to use.
Take a photo of the dish you have cooked or are ready to eat. All you need to do is 'cook' your photo to make it look delicious with a single tap and it is ready to post. In an instant, you can share the 'delicious' excitement with your friends and other people who like to cook.
If you find dish photos that look delicious, tap on the 'Yummy!' button.
Post comments or ask for the recipe. Interact with other users and share the excitement.
If you can't make up your mind on what to cook, try finding delicious dishes from popular photos or by browsing categories.
Find a dish that you want to cook and also get ideas for presentation and coloring.
Discover dish photos with recipes and get lucky.
It's a convenient app that lets you find tons of ideas for cooking your next dish.
[SnapDish, convenient and so many ways to enjoy it]
- Even hazy, dark and unappetizing dish photos can be processed to look delicious
- To make sure that your dish photo looks delicious, photos can be 'cooked' easily using “Rare”, “Medium”, or “Well-done”
- Blur photos as if it's been taken with an SLR by using .
- Multiposting to Cyworld, Facebook, Twitter(Photobucket/Twitpic), Foursquare, Flickr, Tumblr, Blogs(WordPress.com) and specified email address
- 'Yummy!'(like), Resnap (Republish), and post comments to interact
- Share 'recipes', post photos of dishes you've cooked and connect with other users
- Search by narrowing down 'recipes' or 'homemade' dish photos in categories
- Record and share what kind of 'food you had, where, whom with, type of cuisine, rating, price, calories and comments'
- Record your food lifelog by setting 'on/off' in publish dish photo for each photo.
Bug reports, suggestions and requests are welcome anytime. Email us at [email@example.com]
The BBC Good Food – Recipes app is free to download, but, charges for additional curated cookbooks. We offer 20 free recipes, 50 glossary items, cooking tips and a multiple timer tool for free in the app.
***NOTE ON COMPATIBLE DEVICES***
This version is developed to give the best experience on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy Europa, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3 and 7" HTC Flyer, 8.9" Galaxy Tab, 10.1" Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab 2
Whether you’re looking for weekday inspiration, trying to cook the perfect steak or attempting your own homemade ice cream, get cooking with the new BBC Good Food - Recipes, tips and cooking tools app. This app lets you buy and store all the existing BBC Good Food cookbook apps, and organise your favourite recipes and shopping lists in one place.
The app is free to download, and comes with 20 of our favourite recipes, like, Beef & beer pie, Summer vegetable curry and Chocolate & raspberry pots. It also includes tools like our simple-to-use roast timer, handy weight converters, and a basic glossary of ingredients and techniques, to get you started.
All recipes and tools found in the app are available offline.
The recipes include nutritional information on kcals, protein, carbs, fat, saturated fat, fibre, sugar and salt per serving.
And you can set your app to display recipes in metric or imperial measurements, according to your preference.
These are the existing cookbooks available to buy from within this new app, each with over 160 recipes to try:
- Healthy - 195 recipes including Salmon & ginger fish cakes, Thai beef stir-fry and Indian butternut squash curry
- Quick - 195 recipes including Quick lamb biryani, Parmesan spring chicken and easy puds, and White chocolate & berry pudding.
- One-pot - 170 recipes including Sausage casserole with garlic toasts and One-pot mushroom & potato curry, Prosciutto & pesto fish gratin
- Cake - 170 recipes including Lemon drizzle cake, Best-ever brownies and Carrot cake with cinnamon frosting
- Seasonal - 180 recipes including Asparagus cream pasta, Peppered chicken with watercress and Slow-cooked pork & red cabbage
- Food for friends - 170 recipes including Crispy chicken with pancetta & butter beans, Cauliflower cheese & spinach pasta bake and Bakewell cheesecake
- Festive - 180 recipes including Unbelievably easy mince pies, Classic roast turkey with red wine baste and Brussels with hazelnut & orange butter
We are always looking to improve our app so please feel free to email us any updates that would you like to see and let us know any issues you encounter.
-Browse my category
-Browse recipes offline
-online cooking videos