Great app If you live alone and you get sick in a city like NYC, you won't be able to cook nor to go out to buy food. You definitely need an app like seamless to make your life easier. Endless options of restaurants and cuisines.
Gets the job done They've improved a lot. I like that they added quick reorders and pictures of dishes. I've experienced bugs before with one recently where my order never went through and didn't realize it until over an hour later. Had to reorder it but Seamless gave me a discount on my next order, so glad their customer service has improved.
Rude and disrespectful customer service Had an issue with a restaurant. I ordered 2 meals, they charged me but didnt bring me my whole meal order. The restaurant said to call seamless if you have a problem. When i called seamless the rep was so rude and disrespectful, and i was basically screw. So im never using seamless again. It is a convenient app i just wish it was ran better
Obnoxious Don't tell me about "hamming" this and cutesy that. Get me my food. And don't send me a cheeky how-do-you-do when you botch my order. I'm paying for food, not cheap, stupid irony.
Great service, awful sorting mechanism, and stupid coupons Don't make me declare my politics in my dinner order. Both candidates are abominations. 1.00 off is not worth supporting either
Easy to Use but can be temperamental at times 95% of the time I use it, Seamless App is easy to use. The other 5% however it glitches up. I don't know what causes it but despite the glitches I will keep using it.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements make ordering your favorite foods even easier.
Tap into Allrecipes’ amazing collection of recipes and reviews from home cooks!