Simple and Easy Just what I want. Fits exact requirements and also free :) Edit: XKCD already implemented. Bug: Synchronization on startup does not show status in notification.
Unsafe Doesn't do oauth properly and expects you to type your password in a web view
Really like the UI.. Clean and easy to use..totally awesome very minimal app. Gives me the news Highly recommend this app! Does what it's supposed to.
I can't believe this is totally free I've used a lot of RSS reader but so far this one is the best, offline support & no ads. Good job devs.
Simple Love it, much better than feedly.
Not bad, I like the night mode. The categories suck. Kinda a mess, there's no way to move rss into category. definitely not for everyone.
- Remember positon of last article.
- Improve volume buttons navigation.
- InoReader, BazQux, The Old Reader support subscribe. (If you use The Old Reader, you can not specify which category added to yet)
- Support proxy (Android 2.3+, Settings -> Sync).
- Update Polish, Japanese, German, Spanish.