One task in one line.
Don't waste your time by clicking through menus anymore. Simply create a new task with its categories, dates and locations in only one line:
For example: "Groceries #household *17.08. @shop"
You don't even need to type these things out everytime you add a new task. SwiftTask provides you recommendations from your previous tasks and also features an intelligent date picker.
The design is focused on a quick overview. Tasks are getting color coded based on their category and provided with automatic icons.
• Sort your task list by your needs: By category, by date or as a simple overview.
• If you'd like to see more task details in the list, just enable them in the settings
• And many more options like button placement, notification behaviour etc.
Add new tasks via the notification center without leaving your current app.
Switch between a light and a dark mode to not burn your eyes out in the dark and to even see something in bright daylight. The widgets are also available in both styles.
• Pin tasks to the notification center and view them in a summary or each in detail
• Use one of the two widgets
• Place shortcuts on your homescreen
• Open SwiftTask via the quicksettings
• Add tasks via Google Assistant
todo, to do, to-do, check, list, tick, manager