1 bug, 4 years. The game is great. Except for 1 bug that's been bothering me since 2011. Whenever you dismount, it doesnt matter how far you have unzoomed the camera or what angle you have it at, it always reverts to the same front facing camera angle by default. It's really annoying since I want to see how things kick off from overhead qnd behind the dummy sometimes. Please fix this.
Everything is good My daughter laughs at this game, cool app. Very fun for me too. How do I change the faces? It restarts everytime I try.
Freaking Awesome You should freaking get this game. One more thing add more places to go to plz !!!!!!
Fun This was very fun and I just loved watching the crash test guy get thrown around and bounced into walls
Great and funny The funny thing is you fall down the stairs and break your bones. Next is you can choose were you want to fall just a great game!
Awesome Game This game is fun really fun but I still think turbo dismount is better and the android guy is cool character.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
- Minor fixes
- UI scaling more flexible
- Completely rewritten HD layout
- Google In-App Billing v3 support
- Landscape mode enabled on HD devices (2.4"/720p screen height and Android 4.0.3+ required). Screen rotation locked at startup.
- Immersive mode on KitKat
- Photo picking and saving/sharing improved
- Quit button in the main menu options
- TURBO DISMOUNT announced!
(Please note Stats screen is currently disabled)