With Second Line you can have two numbers on your Android, associated with your usual Movistar SIM. So you can use this second number to communicate with people you don't want to give your usual number to.
When someone calls you or sends an SMS to your Second Line, you will receive the call or SMS on your phone with the prefix 22 followed by the number of the person calling you. If you want to call with your Second Line, you can do it from this application, which automatically enters the prefix 22 before the destination number.
Why a Second Line?
- To give your phone number whenever you do not want to reveal your main number (online reservations, shops, social networks, online purchases and sales).
- To separate circles of trust, friends, work, etc.
- To protect you from telephone SPAM, giving your Second Line to companies, temporary contacts, advertisements and contests instead of your main line.
What does this application allow?
With this application you will have instant access to all the functionalities of your Second Line:
- Call and send SMS with your Second Line with just one click and keeping the same rate you have on your main line.
- Play and manage the voicemail of your Second Line.
- Manage your contact list of your Second Line, synchronized with your web space (misegundalinea.movistar.es).
- Customize the diversions and greetings on your Second Line, both generic and by contact. In this way you can block unwanted calls and SMS, SPAM, from hidden numbers, etc.