1. Remote payment for online shopping, ticketing and other services
2. Top up mobile prepaid numbers at full value (i.e. Rp 100.000 buys Rp 100.000 airtime, no additional charges)
3. Send money to companies for bill pay (PLN Prepaid, PLN Postpaid, Mobile Postpaid, Telkom Group and Credit Card)
4. Send to and receive money from your BBM Contacts (after upgrade)
5. Load BBM Money using any bank's card at any ATM or mobile/internet banking
6. Cash out at any PermataBank ATM by reserving cash from the BBM Money app (after upgrade)
7. Transfer out to any Indonesian Bank Account (after upgrade)
8. Check your BBM Money account balance and recent transactions
Registration for BBM Money only requires few simple steps:
1. Confirming the linkage to your BBM application
2. Creating your profile and passcode. Once you have registered, you will be able to load money into your BBM Money account at any ATM or via mobile/internet banking (Transfer Online).
3. Confirming your mobile number by SMS
To register for the BBM Money service you will need to have a BBM application updated on or after 18 December 2014 (version 188.8.131.52 or above) using Android 4.0 or above. You will also need an Indonesian GSM or CDMA (Esia, Telkom Flexi and Smartfren) mobile number and will need access to an Indonesian bank account to be able to load money into your BBM Money account.
Upgrading Your Account
To upgrade your account and be able to send money to your BBM Contacts, visit your nearest upgrade location with your KTP ID. You can get the list of upgrade locations using the locator functionality from your BBM Money application; upgrade locations include all PermataBank branches.
BBM Money is issued by PermataBank, regulated by Bank of Indonesia and offers fit-for-purpose bank-grade security to protect your BBM Money account. In addition to encryption, limits and other security features, the app is protected by a 6-digit Passcode that the user is required to enter everytime the app is opened. You should always keep your Passcode confidential and it should not be shared or written-down.
There are no charges for downloading the app. However, your mobile network provider may charge you for data use depending on your tariff if not being used on Wi-Fi.
This app has been developed by PT Monitise Mobile Indonesia for PermataBank.
- Option to view Policy
- Option to mix one or more plans any number of times as per requirement to generate combination plan presentation.
- Convenient and effective Plan Presentation of all running LIC plans with year wise: Risk Cover (Normal & Accidental), Premium, Tax Saved, Net premium, SB/Maturity and Loan Value.
- Option to Save Quotation and to Load existing Quotation.
- User can save plan presentation in .PDF format.
- User can send presentation direct via email as .PDF format.
- Option to add or remove available riders.
- Editable current Bonus & FAB Rates.
- Bank Detail is added, which provide Option to search IFSC Code and MICR code of Bank Branches.
- Option is provided for generating Agent Copy in PDF file.
- Premium Due Report,Policy Search Report,Family Register,Family Members,Outstanding Detail Reports are added, And user can send these reports through SMS to his clients.
Power your growth with knowledge on your fingertips
Datacomp presents, Mobile Magic Gyan, your smart assistant to make your phone truly a SMARTPHONE
As a professional Life Insurance Advisor of L.I.C. of India, it is important that you stay abreast with latest information of the life insurance industry, plans of LIC, circulars related to marketing and servicing LIC policies, marketing Ideas and more. Mobile Magic Gyan is an Android app for your smart phone which promises to keep your insurance knowledge up-to-date and help you stay ahead of the competition race.
Bank Search by IFSC CODE
Bank Search by MICR
Bank Search by Branch Name
Bank Search by Address
Bank Search by City
Bank Search by District
Bank Search by State
Bank Search by Pincode
Bank Search by Phone number
We have provided More than 159 Banks and along with 1.8 Lakh branches state wise, district wise, city wise here. Some of the banks are
ALLAHABAD BANK IFSC CODE
STATE BANK OF INDIA IFSC CODE
BANK OF INDIA IFSC CODE
PNB IFSC CODE
YES BANK IFSC CODE
CBI IFSC CODE
RBI IFSC CODE
VIJAY BANK IFSC CODE
UCO BANK IFSC CODE
UNION BANK IFSC CODE
ANDHRA BANK IFSC CODE
AXIS BANK IFSC CODE
BANK OF AMERICA IFSC CODE
BANK OF BARODA IFSC CODE
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA IFSC CODE
CANARA BANK IFSC CODE
CITI BANK IFSC CODE
CORPORATION BANK IFSC CODE
DCB BANK LIMITED IFSC CODE
FEDERAL BANK IFSC CODE
HDFC BANK IFSC CODE
HSBC BANK IFSC CODE
ICICI BANK LIMITED IFSC CODE
IDBI BANK IFSC CODE
INDIAN BANK IFSC CODE
INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK IFSC CODE
INDUSIND BANK IFSC CODE
ING VYSYA BANK IFSC CODE
We have cover all state such as Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Delhi, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Karnataka, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Kerala, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Chandigarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Pondicherry, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Bhopal, Ujjain, Surat, Rajkot, Baroda (Vadodara), Nagpur, Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Bengalore (Bengaluru), Trivandrum, Cochin, Guwahati, Navi Mumbai, Kanpur, Allahabad, Indore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dehradun, Nainital, Raipur, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Leh, Ladakh, Panjim, Haridwar, Shimla, Puducherry, Silvassa, Car Nicobar, Kavaratti, Imphal, Agartala, Shillong, Aizawl, Gangtok, Kohima, Itanagar, Dibrugarh