AstroVizor is the application for astrologers. It can create natal or transit chart, display tables of planets and aspects, search for interpretations in the Internet.
Time and location of the chart can be easily varied at any moment: click the time bar, after that vertical movements along the screen will alter the date or place, horizontal movements will select the element (year, month, coordinates, etc) to vary. Double click on time bar will display a menu, which allows to save and to open charts, to show keyboard to enter the time and coordinates, to search a city coordinates in the Internet, to select the time zone and current database.
The chart can be stretched by the movement along its radius. Touch the planet, house sign or aspect line to see the information about it (time of exact aspect, ingressions of planets, aspects to the house cusps). Double click allows to go to the time of ingression/exact, and to search the interpretation in the Internet.
The program description is available in the application menu.
The free version can display only a single chart. It includes:
- Single charts (natal or transit). To create a natal chart, input the time and location, and then save the chart.
- Charts and tables can be scaled (with 2-finger gesture);
- It is possible to save and to open charts. Databases in the format of QuickChart and ZET are supported. Create a folder named "astrodata" on SD-card, and put there the database files (*.qck and *.zbs).
- Tropical and sidereal zodiac;
- Asteroids Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Chiron;
- Lunar nodes and Lilith (Dark Moon), mean and true;
- Ingressions of planets, time of exact aspects (touch the planet sign or aspect line);
- Search for interpretations in the Internet (on the double click on the planet sign or aspect line).
- Lunar days and planetary hours;
Full version is activated by subscription with monthly paiment (7 days free trial period), or by a single payment for one year. It can work with two charts, the core chart (Chart 1) which is a natal chart or an arbitrary time, and background chart (Chart 2) which could be natal (synastry), transit, return, direction/progression chart.
Full version has the following capacities:
- Single and dual (bewheel) charts;
- 17 centaurs (asteroids between Saturn and Neptune), 23 transneptunian asteroids;
- 16 house systems;
- 19 aspects, orbs can be set for single and dual charts independently;
- Table of the planets can be customized to display astronomical data and the rulers of the zodiac sign and its subdivisions (decan, term, degree);
- Midpoints, uranian wheel;
- Fixed stars: conjunctions and aspects to planets, parans, directions to angles;
- Antiscia, parallels of declination;
- Firdaria, vimshottari dasha;
- Synastry analysis;
- Arabic points: Fortune, others can be defined by a user;
- Directions (zodiacal and equatorial), progressions. Set the natal data in Chart 1, then go to Chart 2 and double click on the time bar. Choose Derived chart in the menu;
- Solar and Lunar returns;
- Planetary returns, partial returns to another planet of to house cusp;
- Heliocentric, planetocentric charts;
- Harmonic charts with any coefficient;
- Composite charts, Davison charts for groups of people. Double click on time box to modify the list of persons. It is possible to copy this chart into Chart 1 and study it's compatibility with other natal or transit chart.
- Calendar of aspects and ingressions for the period of 1 day, 1 week, 1 month. It works also for directions and progressions.