STEP INTO THE AREA OF PRECISION AGRICULTURE: use local weather data to help you make the right calls every day and plan your daily schedule.
Connect to professional local weather stations : rain gauge, wind gauge and wetness sensor. Follow in real time, from all your devices, the weather conditions of your territory. Monitor your plots remotely 24h/24 from your application.
Act at the right time and in the best conditions for spraying, irrigation, sowing or fighting frost!
WHY USE THIS SOLUTION ?
- Visualise easily weather forecast, thanks to the live radar and the weather maps
- Optimise your spraying for increased profitability
- Follow cumulative rainfall, wind speed, etc. to organise your daily actions
- Collaborate with the Sencrop members in order to better visualise the local disparities
- Follow the disease appearance: sync up with your DSTs and prediction models (for mildew, powdery mildew, septoria, sclerotinia, rust, scab...)
For more local data, connect your own Sencrop station!
Visit our website : https://sencrop.com/uk/
• Dashboard : find the weather data from the stations you are connected to, in real-time, 24h/24: rainfall, hygrometry, temperature, wind speed and direction, wetness levels, etc.
• History of weather conditions: compare your plot weather data (compare your plots or the evolution from one year to the next). Curves, graphs, and data export as Excel / CSV files.
• Weather forecasts: up to 7 days
• Weather maps : animated precipitation radar in real time and up to 3 hours, weather records maps of your region...
• Creation of alerts: appearance of frost (wet temperature), optimal treatment conditions, leaching threshold... Receive it by SMS, email or phone call.
• Easy connection to decision support tools (DST): RIMpro, vitimeteo...
• Network: Invite members of your farm (partners, employees...). Share your access and collaborate !
Reason your interventions, enter the era of precision agriculture!