The Sensire Task Assistant app helps multilocation food service and retail businesses ensure their restaurant and store managers and staff perform tasks correctly and on time.
Designated users receive their daily schedule of tasks in the app, and get alerts when tasks need to be performed. The Task Assistant is also used to record task completion and different measurement results.
- Task schedule for individual users, teams and locations
- Digital checklist for recurring tasks
- Set alerts for tasks
- Task instructions and corrective actions available in the app
- Supports multiple preset input types + custom variable
- Automatic connection with Bluetooth temperature probe
- Also usable for auditing
This is the companion app to the Sensire Quality and Compliance Management Solution for multilocation quick service restaurants, fast casual dining and convenience businesses.
The full solution includes:
- The most comprehensive quality and compliance management software
- Intuitive Task Assistant app for staff task recording and guidance
- Unique visibility through central quality and compliance dashboard
- Accessible and user-friendly templates to get you started, like HACCP food safety and Cleaning&hygiene templates
- Optional: Automatic temperature monitoring system for all your fridges and freezers
Benefits for using the solution:
- Empower teams' accountability and performance. Get full transparency with digital checklist and schedules.
- Make it easier to schedule who needs to do what and when. Create tasks flexibly and schedule them to the right people.
- Eliminate paperwork and breeze through audits. Digital records easily halve the time you use for reporting.
- Drive consistent standards easily through your business. Manage multiple locations and processes centrally.
Using the app requires your organization to have a subscription to the Sensire Quality and Compliance Management Solution.
If you don't have one yet, read more about the solution at: https://www.sensire.com/qsr-quality-compliance-management-software
If you have a subscription but don't have your login details, contact your superior, or the Sensire Support: firstname.lastname@example.org