"TagAlert® NFC mobile app provides an easy-to-understand time and temperature status of your package. The read out indicates if the product has stayed within acceptable temperature limits or if any Alarm(s) have triggered. Up to six (6) pre-programmed alarms can be set including MKT and Time only. Scan and read the TagAlert NFC using your NFC-enabled smartphone. Once data is downloaded using the mobile app, feel confident in your accept/reject decision of the shipment. Quickly export data report in PDF or CSV format and send to any email address using your smartphones file sharing options.
Easy to use:
• Once the app is installed on your smartphone, simply open the app and scan the TagAlert NFC by holding your smartphone up to the device – it will be read automatically.
• TagAlert NFC has the capability of being programmed with up to six (6) alarms in any combination of the following five (5) alarm types:
- High and Low temperature
- Single temperature range
- Dual temperature range - Run duration
- Mean Kinetic Temperature (MKT)
• If the time or temperature of your package’s journey has exceeded any of these thresholds, you will see a large X, indicating an alarm(s) has triggered. Follow the Standard Operating Procedures set by your organization.
• If your package’s journey has stayed within the time/temperature specifications set, you will see a large √ (check mark), which means you are good to accept the shipment.
TagAlert NFC provides an intuitive user interface to quickly scan and display temperature data, alarm status and trip statistics. Utilizing near-field communications (NFC) wireless technology, easily access temperature data with your smartphone. "