* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
* Supports Leica Disto™ bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4
Grapholite Floor Plans is a good fit for those who want to design house plans on the mobile device quickly, just on-the-go – from a real estate broker and a professional architect to those who purchase new furniture or make renovations. This software will help you arrange office space, organize tables and equipment positioning at some event, make a plan of objects location inside a building.
The app easily sets page size and orientation, measure units (millimeter, centimeter, meter, foot and inch). It’s possible to draw rooms of any configuration connecting walls arbitrary, add windows, stairs, dimensions, and locate furniture.
A built-in set of furniture elements for all room types is available: kitchen, bathroom, living room, cabinet, office.
The paid version of the app allow export created floor plan to PNG, JPEG, PDF, and SVG or to Microsoft Visio.
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
CAD Touch is really easy to use and it's fast multitouch interface will give you the precision and flexibility that pen and paper fail to archive, finally you will have the perfect on-the-go companion for desktop software like AutoCAD™, SketchUp™ or Solidworks™ and every other DWG/DXF compatible app.
CAD Touch supports every DWG (up to AutoCAD™ 2013) entities for viewing and editing as it uses industry-proof input/output DWG importers, and you can draw new lines, polylines, rectangles, circles, arcs, points (also by xyz coords), hatches, texts, smart/angular dimensions, sketches, revision clouds, raster image, ruler, move, rotate, scale, trim, delete, mirror, offset, group, explode, grips, OSNAP, line/patterns type, alignments guides, objects library, preloaded library with 20+ blocks, customizable library, info tool to query length/perimeter/area, layers, black or white background and many more features.
Complete support for decimal and imperial measure units (architectural feet and inches).
CAD Touch requires no internet connection, no subscription.
CAD Touch is a DWG/DXF drawings 2D editor and 2D/3D viewer, you can open, share and save your work in DWG, PDF and PNG (Pro version only, available as a separate app).
This free version has no limitations in tool power and is bound with five tutorials so you can easily try and learn CAD Touch in a few minutes. Free version does not open DWG files and does not save, please buy full version to save and open files.
A screen size of at least 4.0" is recommended (stylus is not necessary, but is well supported by cadTouch).
Please remember to close other apps before running cadTouch (to free RAM).
If you like cadTouch, leave a constructive review, a positive review ensures that we develop the app with more updates and new features, if you are facing errors or bugs please contact us instead of leaving a review at firstname.lastname@example.org, it's important so we can fix errors, thank you.
View models in your own 3D Warehouse account, or explore the millions of free designs in the 3D Warehouse -- the world's largest collection of 3D models.
Explore and share 3D models:
• Easily navigate complex models using intuitive multi-touch gestures for orbit, pan, zoom.
• Use the Camera menu to select any of the standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or choose from the list of presaved scene-based camera angles (note: camera angles are the only supported scene property at this time).
• Zoom out to the extents of a model instantly to easily reorient your view.
• Search and browse through over 2 million, free 3D models on 3D Warehouse.
• Use the detailed search result info to preview model info before downloading to your device.
• Download models to your device from 3D Warehouse for seamless offline viewing.
For more information, visit: http://help.sketchup.com/en/article/3000042
This app is recommended for Android tablets running Ice Cream Sandwich(4.0) or higher with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM. Signing in to 3D Warehouse requires a Google ID.
This makes it possible to simplify and improve your previous pen-and-paper method of working using a digital work method.
· Draw floor plans with the help of lines, squares or polylines
· Precisely dimension drawn objects due to fast transfer of measured values via Bluetooth from the GLM 100 C Professional to the tablet. Measured values can also be entered manually using the tablet keyboard. It is therefore possible to use the app without a GLM 100 C Professional.
· Add and dimension doors and windows in the relevant wall view
· Manual entry of angles
· Add text notes, photos and to-do’s
· Import and check pictures of existing paper floor plans
· Send drawings, including measured values, as .pdf via e-mail
· Efficient project management
GLM floor plan excels especially due to its comprehensive functionality and intuitive operation. The app is a highly effective assistant for anyone who works with floor plans, e.g. architects, civil engineers, kitchen fitters, estate agents, etc.
The combination of GLM 100 C Professional and GLM floor plan app increases your productivity on the construction site, minimises measurement errors and reduces the effort required to collect and manage the relevant project data.
Qubism has been designed from scratch with a dedication on touch operation and performance. Focus on and Zoom in on areas that need work at higher precision and Qubism will accommodate.
Work is ongoing and takes a fair bit of my free time but constructive feedback is welcome. Please email me if you experience any problems.
Exporting and saving Images and Models:
Select the 'camera' tool from the leftmost menu and select the file type from the rightmost (tick) menu.
•PNG: Show off your model to you friends, should work with any social and photo apps installed
•JSON: Share you model with other Android devices running Qubism via email with this option
•DAE: Export your model in Collada format to develop it further with tools like Blender or Sketchup
All these files can be sent via gmail or saved to SD card if you have an app like 'Send to SD card' installed.
All tools available in the menu only need a single touch to operate but the following shortcuts can speed things up:
•Cancel operation in progress: Tap screen with a second finger while the first is still on the screen
•Pan, Zoom and rotate: Use two fingers on the screen (e.g. pinch screen)
•View: Place two fingers on the screen then remove one
•Focus: Place one finger on a qube and tap twice quickly with a second finger
•Qubes that are too close or two far away from the centre of the red axes will be cropped by OpenGL. Keep the red axes near the area you want to work on using the focus and pan tools before zooming in.
•The line removal rendering options are not perfect, it trims outlines where two Qubes meet but this can have unexpected results.
•Transparency requires Qubes to be rendered back to front, this is fine when editing but in camera mode this order is only calculated when the rendering mode changes and may be incorrect once you change the view. The new refresh button will appear once you change view and will recalculate the order but artifacts are still possible.
•Out of Memory issues can unavoidably occur outside of my control. Qubism will save your model for you and it will have a ? for its thumbnail when you re-enter the application.
•Qubism will never be able to load existing 3D file formats (Obj and even DAE) because it would be extremely difficult and often impossible to convert triangles meshes into qubisms internal format.
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools
• Create 3D forms quickly by using our innovative 3D sketching system
• Sketching is not constrained to one plane
• Use other objects in the scene as snap references, including levels
• Sketch lines, splines and circles with local and global axis alignments and snapping options
• Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
• Move objects more accurately by first selecting the point you wish to snap with
Easy access to site information
• Set project location in a searchable maps interface
• Review historical climate data based on location
• Import satellite image of your site
• Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
• Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
Collaborate with team members
• Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
• Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT and OBJ file formats
• Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Participate in the community
• We want to hear about how you use FormIt! Take our survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/formit_android
• Our support forum has moved to: http://forums.autodesk.com
• Visit us at http://formit.autodesk.com and share your images with the community
• Follow us on Twitter @FormIt3D
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
Main features are
- using phone sensors (gyro and gravity) to measure most distances
- share/export drawings to Image, PDF, or DXF (only Pro feature)
- comes shipped with furnitures to add
- ability to change or create new furnitures
- existing color schemas (layer sets)
- ability to change or create new color schemas (layer sets)
We are most grateful if you would like to share furnitures you have made with us to add in shipped version.
Lighter than complex CAD packages, WizPlan incorporates the most frequently used CAD-like functions by means of a “smart” user interface, including diverse and easy-to-use features and functionalities. Handy for any architect, engineer, craftsman, site master. Fun for any doodler, artist, graphics designer, hobbyist. Detail in-app help is provided.
This is the free version. It includes full functionality and is ads-free, but it is mainly intended for trial and testing/familiarization purposes, as it does not allow the user to save any work. File management (save, load, etc) options are only available in the paid version (WizPlan).
Features of WizPlan FREE
- user-friendly interface, with little burden on complex tasks and easy-to-learn soft keys
- different drawing modes, straight line drawing and freehand sketching capability
- selectable snap-on grid size and color
- selectable line thickness and color
- objects can be filled with different line width/color
- color and alpha selection from menu of six standard colors or from pallet
- single-point circle drawing, with capability to transpose center and circumference
- continuous (polyline, i.e. point-to-point designated) drawing for straight lines and circles
- rectangle (includes square) drawing by diagonal
- select mode to form curves, change line color and width, trim/extend lines, move objects
- mirror (flip horizontally or vertically)
- rotate objects by 90 deg in both directions
- copy/paste, duplicate object(s)
- input (metric) dimensions via wheel widget; activate and deactivate dimensions layer
- select which dimensions you want to view (measured/unmeasured/all)
- text insertion at any point on the sketch, with or without pointer
- ability to change text color, size and position (text stays always horizontal)
- deselect function
- undo function
- pan and zoom
PadCAD is free to download and use, but to save or export your drawings you will need to upgrade the app. A one-time fee of $14.99 will be charged for the upgrade.
Once upgraded, you can save or export any number of drawings as many times as you wish.
Main Features :
1) Intuitive finger-based drawing and editing: Draw walls with your finger, then adjust them by dragging or stretching them.
2) Fine-tune controls: For greater precision, every element can be fine-tuned with numeric values for any of its attributes. Simply double-click an element to fine-tune it.
3) Unlimited Undo and Redo: Made a mistake? Made more than one? Tap the Undo button as many times as you need and start over. You can Undo all the way back to the beginning of your session or Redo to your current state. Don't you wish life had an Undo button?
4) Take Pictures: You can photograph the area you are sketching and associate it with your floor plan. A photo icon is placed within your drawing to remind you where your picture was taken. Double-clicking the photo icon displays the full image. This makes it easy to remember which picture goes with which area of the floor plan.
5) Intuitive Zoom & Pan: Use two fingers to zoom in and out of your drawing, just like you would with any other picture on the iPad. You may also pan the drawing simply by dragging your finger. The drawing area is 4 times larger than the iPad screen, allowing you to work on very large drawings.
6) Joystick: The joystick is a very handy way to rotate and move any element without using your fingers or typing in numbers. It provides a third alternative for moving or rotating elements and is one of the most-utilized features for advanced users.
7) Exporting: Export your drawing either as an image file or as a PDF file. Exported drawings can be emailed to any address you want. If you're in an area where there are no internet connections, you can save your drawing as an image file to your iPad's camera roll or save the current drawing within PadCAD by starting a new drawing.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions: email@example.com
This app provides engineers and purchasers in the mechanical engineering, automotive and building industry direct access to thousands of parts from more than 400 certified catalogs of leading global manufacturers.
The 3D CAD models are compliant with major world standards and are suitable for use in current CAD systems, such as: CATIA®, Autodesk® Inventor®, SolidWorks®, Creo™ Parametric, NX™, AutoCAD®, Solid Edge®, etc.
Benefits of the 3D CAD models app:
- Download of 2D and 3D CAD models completely free of charge
- CAD models can be easily configured by the user
- All CAD models are certified from the suppliers
- All current CAD formats available
You can then share your map for free with any STANLEY Floor Plan user, or pay to get it in PDF, JPG, DXF, and CSV formats, as well as publish an INTERACTIVE MAP on the web.
With STANLEY Floor Plan, EVERYONE CAN CREATE AN INSIDE MAP IN JUST A FEW MINUTES.
STANLEY Floor Plan is not another floor plan drawing application:
• No need to measure;
• No need to draw;
• No need to move furniture;
• No need for expertise.
STANLEY Floor Plan is free to download and use on the device. Sharing maps with another STANLEY Floor Plan user is also free.
What’s not free:
- Certain objects are locked
- Getting PDF + JPG + Interactive Web Site + DXF + CVS
- Commercial usage
- Buy: Purchase one Property Map at a time for $2.99.
- Subscription: While your subscription is active enjoy an unlimited usage for $9.99/month.
STANLEY Floor Plan Cloud: Store your floor plans on the cloud.
•Android 4.0 and above
STANLEY Floor Plan technology is based upon a MULTIPLE PATENT PENDING technology leveraging the gyroscope.
MagicPlan CSI MEASURES your rooms and DRAWS your floor plan, simply by using the camera on your device. It's as easy as taking a picture!
Your floor-plan is then exported in PDF, JPG, and DXF formats.
If you have issues please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help!
With more than 7 millions fans MagicPlan is not another sketching application.
Get immediate results while walking through the crime scene:
• No need to measure;
• No need to draw;
• No need to move furniture;
• No need for extra hardware;
• No need to write a report.
In addition to MagicPlan:
• Specific menus allow you to position and document evidence.
• A report is automatically generated including:
- A PDF document with a title block, your floor plan and the items of interest legend;
- JPEG images for inclusion into other reports;
- A DXF file to import your floor plan into a CAD software.
• MagicPlan CSI has a specific data flow to ensure confidentiality.
For personal/trial use: Free
- Limited access to objects
- Limited formats (PDF + JPG + Web)
- Export with watermarks
- Private & Non-Commercial Use Only;
For professional/commercial use: Paid
- All objects
- All format (PDF + JPG + Web + DXF)
- No Watermarks
- Commercial & Public Use.
MagicPlan leverages the sensors (gyroscope and accelerometer) and the camera in the device. For each device, MagicPlan needs to be calibrated to function properly.
Given the diversity of devices on Android, not every device will support the room capture feature. If your device is not supported but equipped to run the capture, you can calibrate yourself before we support your device.