Sensor Flashlight application is a simple utility to automatically On or Off camera LED flashlight using proximity and accelerometer sensor, instead of having to press any button manually. Sensor Flashlight is free, intuitive and easy to use torch app for Android. Our app uses the built-in camera LED flash and provides the brightest light as possible.
Sensor Flashlight is a helpful app at home and work. This torch is the brightest and the most useful flashlight you will ever have. Avoid using the old candle and use the new Sensor Flashlight app 2018. With Sensor Flashlight you can use:
Wave Mode (using proximity sensor)
Using this mode you just need to wave your hand over the phone sensor to On or Off camera LED flashlight. The app uses your phone's proximity sensor to operate the flashlight On/ Off. When you need a flashlight, all you have to do is open the screen and wave your hand over the phone.
Number of waves
Set the number of times you have to wave a hand or finger over the proximity sensor to turn On or Off the flashlight. Default waves count is 2. This feature is useful to avoid accidentally flashlight On or Off.
Don't turn on the flashlight when put phone into the pocket. This mode uses the accelerometer sensor to check device position.
Don't turn On the flashlight when the screen rotates horizontally. This mode will prevent to turn On the flashlight when you are taking photos or watching movies in landscape.
Call detecting mode
This mode will detect which call is incoming or outgoing. After detecting a call, it will help to pause proximity sensor (wave mode) to prevent flashlight On by accident.
Shake mode (using accelerometer sensor)
Shake mode will help to turn On or Off camera light by just shaking. It works even if your device is locked and occupies low memory. When you need a flashlight, all you have to do is open the screen and shake your phone.
Main Features of Sensor Flashlight
- Easy-to-Use Operation and Clear Design.
- Clean interface with just one button to switch On or Off the service.
- Once started, we can turn On or Off flashlight while using other apps.
- For quick access to turn On or Off flashlight you can use the status bar buttons (available in the notification area).
- Turn On or Off flashlight without press any button just Wave your hand.
- Don't turn On the flashlight when the screen rotates horizontally.
- You can set separate delays when the flashlight to avoid accidentally turn On.
- Don't turn On the flashlight when put the phone into the pocket.
- Turn On or Off camera light by just shaking.
- Play sound and vibration to turn On or Off the flashlight.
- Works perfectly even on non-root devices.
- Low battery consumption.
- the app is optimized to use the battery wisely.
- Very bright and powerful flashlight.
- Improve the best performance.
- Only use a maximum of 25 MB RAM.
- Fast startup and quick response!
Use this application to:
- Walking in a dark place
- Read a Book at Night with the powerful and bright flashlight.
- Light your way
- During the night
- Use the Torchlight in Darkness
- Change the Bubble or Repair Car at night.
- Light Your Room During a Power Outage
- Find Your Keys in the Dark
• Camera, Flashlight: Camera flash, LED light, the Camera view
• Internet, Access network state: Ads
• Read phone state: Detect incoming or outgoing call
• Vibrate: For vibrate device when turn On or Off the flashlight
Why do we need camera permission?
Unfortunately, LED (flash) is a hardware part of the camera and for switching On/Off - we need this permission.
Sensor Flashlight is the best-led light in the world. Don’t miss the best power light widget for Android! Download this Flashlight Free now!
If you like it, give 5 stars and leave comments or suggest us any features.