ServiceMax Field Service App is the next generation mobile app for Field Service Management in the enterprise. More than just a calendar and task list, the Field Service App empowers engineers and technicians with everything they need to show up on time, stay productive, speed time-to-invoice and improve customer experience. It delivers an enhanced field-ready design that takes advantage of the native capabilities, larger screen and greater power of Android tablets.
Technicians, even while offline, self-schedule their appointments, verify entitlements, order parts, manage returns and complete jobs with advanced data collection and work order close processes that come complete with time and materials entry and job reporting to the customer. ServiceMax Field Service App is the only app engineers need to complete every type of checklist, send it back to the office in real-time, stay compliant and safe and deliver consistent service customers will love.
Features for Android tablets include:
• Make mobile configuration easy with the ServiceMax Service Flow—configure once, deploy anywhere
• Smart Sync delivers fast, reliable offline performance using bi-directional sync and advanced offline functionality
• Access an easy to use calendar for all important events and scheduled work orders
• See a detailed work order view and debrief actions with service workflows configured for your business
• Remotely request parts, scan barcodes, and capture time and material details with automated pricing rules
• Navigate easily with a native connection to Google Maps to get hands-free directions
• Help technicians follow workflows quickly and accurately with data validation– even while offline
• Quickly reach out with a one-touch native link to call or text the customer contact for each work order
• Easily share attachments such as job site photos, videos and files
• Track technicians using GPS location for scheduling and safety purposes
• Instantly create a service report and capture the customer’s signature
• Create template driven checklists for standardized inspections, safety checks, diagnostics and more
• Analyze checklist information and maintain histories of responses with full reporting capabilities
• The ServiceMax Installed Base App (ProductIQ) delivers connected device details for technician visibility and records in-field activities.***
Note: This version is compatible with all server versions from Summer 16 SP to the current release. It is not compatible with Summer 16 (without SP) and earlier.
**ServiceMax Field Service is a business app and requires a paid license and login credentials.**
***ServiceMax Installed Base App requires an additional purchase.