When it’s time to potty train your little one, Elmo leads the way! The Potty Time with Elmo app is a fun way to transition from diapers to big-kid underpants. Developed for children ready to potty train, this charming app features everyone’s favorite furry red monster, Elmo, helping his toy Baby David learn to use the potty. Also included are three playful games:
• A preschooler-friendly running game
• Jigsaw puzzles
• a bubble-popping counting game
With familiar tunes and instructive, easy-to-sing lyrics, six songs provide a super fun way to learn good bathroom habits.
• When It’s Potty Time, You Feel It
• I Am Waiting on the Potty
• Flush Goes the Potty
• I Wash, Wash, Wash My Hands
• Boom, Boom, Ain’t It Great to Be a Big Kid
• BONUS SONG: Find the Potty
Tap around to see hidden animations on each story page – finding them earns a sticker for the potty chart! You can track potty progress with the chart: Go, Wipe, Flush, and Wash.
The Potty Time with Elmo app will engage, encourage, and delight even the youngest kids. Learn the basics of potty use by listening to the story and interacting with it and wait for the giggles to start!
• Narrated by Elmo!
• 3 age-appropriate games
• 6 fun-to-sing potty-time songs
• 20+ animated stickers for use in the Potty Chart
• Potty Chart to track your child’s progress
• Helpful training tips for parents of would-be potty-goers
• 2 reading modes to choose from:
• “Listen & Play” mode, which lets you hear the story read aloud; find stickers, sounds, and songs; and turn the pages
• “Read & Play” mode, which lets you read the story yourself OR tap text to hear it read by Elmo
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments, or need help, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.