Griddlers 1: Nonogram, Picture Cross Logic Puzzles is the number 1 picross puzzle game on Google Play. Solve interesting logic puzzles and reveal the hidden pixel picture. It may look like a black and white Griddler puzzle, but after finishing you will uncover the colored picture! Create a simple piece of pixel art by using your logic and creativity. Choose the difficulty and paint a plenty of free puzzle pictures.
Keep your brain sharp with the Griddlers game which is also known as nonograms, picture cross, picross, pictocross, hanjie, japanese crosswords, japanese puzzles, kare karalamaca, cryptopics, kakuro or pic-a-pix.
HOW TO PLAY
Discover the world of fun japanese logic puzzles with simple rules. All you need to play the puzzle is the grid and the clues.
- Using logic alone, you need to determine which cells will be colored and which will be empty. Empty cells should be marked with X.
- The clues are the numbers that tell you the runs of colored squares in that row or column. For example, a set of numbers "3 8 1" means there are sets of three, eight, and one filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between each set of colored squares.
- Fill in squares on a Nonogram grid according to numeric clues.
- Solve picross puzzle and discover nice pixel art!
- Difficulty levels - you can play on 5x5, 10x10 or 15x15 areas. Start with easy levels, learn to play and become a master of Nonogram!
- Daily NEW puzzles - challenge yourself with everyday Nonogram puzzles and become an expert in Griddlers games!
- Plenty of free and beautiful pixel pictures. Reveal hidden pictures and enjoy colorful pixel art.
- Useful hints to solve logic griddlers easily.
- Great time killer and brain training number game.
Are you tired of color by number or paint by number games? Other apps do not seem to train your brain enough and are not challenging at all? Try Griddlers 1: Nonogram, Picture Cross Logic Puzzles.
Download free and deep into the world of endless playing. You will never get bored of these addictive and challenging logic puzzles (nonograms, griddlers plus, japanese crosswords).