App allowing livestock farmers to manage their sheep and cattle animal records while out on the farm.
To use the app you must also have FarmWorks by Shearwell Data Ltd installed on your desktop computer and have a valid support subscription (see http://www.shearwell.co.uk/p/118/farmworks-by-shearwell-data-complete-cattle-sheep-flock).
All information recorded using the app is synchronised with FarmWorks by Shearwell Data Ltd. This synchronisation process requires the FarmWorks computer and device running the app to be connected to the same broadband router.
The app can be used to:
- Record animal movements, births, deaths and replacements.
- Record medical treatments and procedures.
- Record animal comments and groups for management purposes.
- View animal details of all sheep and cattle on your farm.
- Connect via Bluetooth to the Shearwell Data EID Stick Reader. See http://www.shearwell.co.uk/p/113 for details.
For full details, please refer to the user guide: http://downloads.shearwell.co.uk/farmworksmobilehelp/FarmWorksMobileAndroidHelp.aspx