What you can do with the "Shima Davi" app
1. Every day, you will receive a push notification the day before the farewell ceremony (published in the Okinawa Times).
2. It will be delivered several times between 14:00 and 18:00 during business hours.
3. Since the information is available the day before, you can afford to prepare for attendance.
4. If you cannot attend due to business trips, you can order condolences, offerings, and incense (proxy service).
5. Corporate related advertisements can also be ordered from the app regardless of weekends and holidays.
6. If you register the date of the memorial service, you will be notified a few days in advance.
7. You can set keywords such as region and company name and inform you of "relationship with you".
8. You can also check the directions to the funeral hall on the MAP.
9. You can share information with friends and acquaintances via SNS.
10. You can check the farewell ceremony information for the last 50 days.
11. You can use up to 3 terminals per registration (1 ID).
Especially recommended for people like this
・ Those who check the condolences section of the newspaper every morning.
・ Those who are in charge of arranging condolences every morning.
・ Those who do not want to miss information even when they are on a business trip.
・ Those who want to respond properly to business partners and business partners.
* New member registration is free. Anyone can experience the full-featured service of "flash function" and "EC function" for 50 days. You can use it for free after the 50th day, but there are some restrictions on the content of information and EC functions. If you wish to continue using the full-featured service after the 50th day, you will need to subscribe to the Okinawa Times main paper or the electronic version.