IGC Viewer is a modern and lightweight app to browse, view and analyze your flights.
IGC Viewer is specially thought to be easy to use, fast and useful for pilots. With this app you can quickly jump into your recorded flights and access to information about it for a fast and better analysis.
If you use your device to record flights with XCSoar, SeeYou or any other app of that kind then you have found the easiest and most suitable option for your pilot needs.
Download IGC Viewer and access for free to:
- Visualize your flight tracks colored by altitude.
- Visualize your tasks.
- Replay your flights with speed controls.
- Access to flight information such as historic altitude, average speed, total distance, flight time among others.
- View your task statistics.
- Sort your flights by pilot, glider or date.
- Easily share your flights.
- Open IGC flights from Gmail.
All IGC files are supported from loggers or applications that comply to the Technical Specification for GNSS Flight Recorders from the FAI. IGC Viewer open files recorded by SeeYou, XCSoar and flight recorders like LX7007.
This application is Open Source, free and has no advertisement.
Don't hesitate in contacting me (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions, issues, improvements or any kind of feedback. I will be more than glad to answer to you.
Enjoy your flights!