Minimalist daydream screensaver with lots of customizations to show a beautiful battery while the device is charging.
Customization options available in the app -
- Time display can be enabled/disabled as per the preference.
- Time format can be set between 12 or 24 hours format.
- Color of the Time can be customized.
- Battery percentage can be enabled/disabled as per the preference.
- Color of Battery can be customized.
- Screen can be dimmed after the screen off timeout.
- Change the size of the battery meter.
How to use the app?
- Download and install Dreaming Battery app
- Open the app, set your preferred settings in the app for the Daydream screen saver
- Click the green 'Cog' icon to go to Daydream system settings directly
- Turn on Daydream feature (some handset manufacturers change the name of this feature to simply 'Screen saver')
- Choose 'Dreaming Battery' from the available screen savers
- Click the three-dot menu at the top and click 'Start now' to preview the screensaver
- Click 'When to start screen saver' and choose from the options as per your preference
Note - If you lock the screen using the Power Key, Daydream doesn't get activated. Daydream activates when you allow the screen to turn off automatically. This is standard Android behavior.
Want more customization options?
Rate and share your experience and feedback in the comments and I'll try to incorporate those features in the app.
If you liked the app, please consider buying the donate version of the app. It is exactly same as the free version. Cheers!
Donate version - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shubhangrathore.dreamingbattery.donate&hl=en