Silae brings the power of Industry 4.0 to garment factories by generating real-time data from their existing sewing hall operations.
Silae requires no workforce training and is flexible to allow you to manage your sewing lines as per your requirements.
Install Silae to generate insights within 24 hours.
Setup involves installing a patent protected industrial IOT device on sewing desks that works across all brands. The sensor generates insights based on needle runs automatically to help factory owners and management keep track of real-time production & punctuality statistics of their sewing floor operations. Get end-of-shift, end-of-day and other standard reports over email or do detailed analysis in our powerful dashboards.
Use Silae to:
* Track your sewing operations in real-time
* Track punctuality metrics for your employees and contract workforce
* Track progression of bundles through your lines
* Get real-time stats on short stops and machine downtimes
* Identify slow operations in lines to improve line productivity
Silae is currently used across multiple factories to help them improve capacity utilization, predictability, and margins.