For years this app resumes playback on Bluetooth connection even when the setting is unchecked. Blows my eardrums every time. Literally for years, never fixed the issue.
Uses to much ram, update just fucked up my library thanks
Because of the new update, my playlists are not recognized. I select a playlist that I've created in a folder and it plays all my songs from other playlists... Please fix~
Small issue with deleting albums. The folder and cover art still remain in my file system :-(
The app is great, and so it's features!!!! But I can't seem to edit ID3 tags on my songs (using lenovo p1m)
Music not showing up! Since recent updates, NO music will show up in app! Double checked folder, file formats, whitelist, etc. WILL NOT WORK. There's also a bug with the artwork where multiple albums show the same artwork. Even though all artwork is chosen correctly, I can't fix it. This a great looking app, simple and easy to use, but it is riddled with bugs! Please fix!
- Fixed a bug where Podcasts didn't show up
- Added 'fuzzy search' algorithm. Search results are now sorted by how closely they match the query.
- Added option to share songs from more places
- Fixed an issue where 'most played' wasn't sorted by 'default'
- Show track number in detail view (when displaying album tracks sorted by 'default')
- Show disc number in detail view, for multi-disc albums
- Added option to change grid column count
- Added option to invert notification icons/text
An audiophile music player with hi-res 32/64-bit audio rendering and DSP engine.