Bug 1. You can't edit tags of tracks with empty tags. If you try to, the save button is always greyed out. Bug 2. Now playing screen/queue is mostly lost when you close the app. Most times, it doesn't retain the song, playlist or album you're playing even when you pause. Request - Can you please reduce the font size of Artist and Track info on the now playing screen. Thanks
Can't change tags when there is no prior information, a huge inconvenience. There is nothing worse than music files with no track information and the inability to change it. it was working before the update.
Overall, this is one of the better music players out there. The interface is wonderful and clean, and much more organized than the average. It does lack a bit in gapless playback and recognizing special characters, though. There is a noticeable pause in between most songs that just irks me, and it often messes up characters like ü ä é, etc., often screwing up album listings. I'd switch over from Poweramp full-time were it not for those issues.
Hello, I would like to report a bug. For some reason I cannot get the Lock Screen widget to appear on Android 6.0.1, Xperia Z5 compact.
For some reason, playlists that I make disappear by themselves after a few days. It's very annoying.
Almost perfect. Is there a way for multiple songs that have individual artwork but are in the one/same album have their individual art showing rather than all the songs within that album sharing the same art?
- Fixed an issue where searching didn't work very well for songs/albums/artists with multiple words in the name
- Fixed an issue where inverted notification icons aren't visible
- Fixed a crash when choosing to invert icons on API < 21. This feature is no longer available on such devices
- Fixed an issue where songs with no album tag information ended up being grouped under one artist
- Added accessibility content descriptions to notification buttons
- See changelog for more
An audiophile music player with hi-res 32/64-bit audio rendering and DSP engine.