GPS-Status Data contains info about: GPS-Signal, Speedometer, Status.
GPS-Status Data shows all GPS information including GPS satellite radars, satellite number, compass, GPS speedometer, GPS time, GPS coordinate: latitude, longitude, altitude; Signal noise ratio (SNR), HDOP, VDOP, sunrise and sunset by GPS position and timezone.
GPS-Status Data allows you to check GPS signal quality, test GPS module, satellites count, signal quality, see your speed with GPS speedometer, check GPS fix time and other GPS data.
You can check GPS satellites in view and satellites used, signal-to-noise ration (SNR) for each satellite, GPS Time to first fix and time of last fix. GPS signal (SNR) bar chart show GPS signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GPS.
GPS-Status Data includes:
- GPS signal (SNR) bar chart - shows signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GPS. Data from Glonass, BeiDou and GPS satellites is shown.
- Satellite positions in the sky (GPS satellites position diagram) shown on a rotating compass.
- Your current location on the map with GPS coordinates. You can share latitude and longitude of current GPS location via email, SMS or any messaging app (e.g. Facebook, Twitter).
- Your current speed, heading and altitude data on Digital and Analog GPS speedometers.
- Current time read from the GPS and the local time in your current timezone, as well as the sunrise and sunset times at your location and other data.
GPS Accuracy depends on your phone characteristics!
For correct work the phone has to have a reasonable GPS reception.
Highly recommended for people often using GPS and staying outdoors.
GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou satellites are available.