official and free application for Simyo customers.
Check your online consumption at a glance. Access to information for the current month or previous months through simple graphs. Makes arrangements with one touch: rate changes, contract bonds, sets limits consumption, recharge your line, consult your bills ... All this and more on your phone or tablet.
Sign in with your username and password area and staff you will have access to:
- Consumption current month: shows the euro, the megas and minutes you have used. If you also have bonus, you'll see your consumption in the new bar charts. You can also view graphs detailing the MB / MIN spent per day and consume estimate of what until end of cycle.
- Previous consumption: access to information the last 6 months and see the historical to see your evolution.
- Manage your online: rate changes, purchase extra bonuses, set consumption limits, turns on or off the answering machine, buy a mobile, see the terms of your mobile ...
- Read multiple lines: If you have more than one line, you can access information each.
- Invite a friend: check out the euros you have available for the promotion and use them as discount invoice, balance or discount on the purchase of a mobile.
- Contract: download your bills.
- Prepayment: Displays the current balance and refills made in recent months. You can also schedule automatic reloads and reloads.
Gossips and fiddles all you want, that's what it is;)
Oops! we almost passed ... there are also two widgets available so you can see your consumption from the desktop. Install the app, open it and then add widgets (by pressing for 2 seconds the desktop or from the menu of applications depends on the version of Android)
You can send us your suggestions on the application to email@example.com. We will consider to continue to improve and add new features in future updates.
The app asks you permission to access various phone functions. Here we explain what each permission is used:
- Contacts to access contacts so you can display the name of the same within the application.
- Phone calls: so that when you give a call 121 or any of your contacts from the App, run.
- SD Card: to download invoices.