Lingo! is an addictive word game. As you know, the game is inspired by a popular game show but here we focus mainly on the part in which you guess the words. Your task is to guess five letter words (default game mode). Playing Lingo, you can feel like in gsn gameshow.
How to play?
- The main objective is to guess the word. Game has three levels, where you must guess four-letter, five-letter and six-letter words.
- Default mode is to guess five letter word in five attempts (like in gsn game show).
- To guess the word you have a limited time.
- Each letter of the entered word is highlighted on screen in a specific color (as in well known Lingo word game).
Colors on board:
Green - word contains the letter and is in the correct position.
Orange - word contains the letter, but not in correct position.
Blue - the letter doesn't exists in the word.
Our game uses the following scoring scheme (eg. five-letter word game):
- Word guessed on the first attempt: you earn 5 points
- Word guessed at the second attempt: you get 4 points
- Word guessed at the third attempt: you get 3 points
- Every 5 correctly guessed words - you get an extra life.
- During the game you can use the 3 hint letters.
Have fun! and guess as many words as you can. The best score is stored on global Leaderboard!
- colorful graphics (in the cartoon style)
- a lot of words to guess (note: some difficult)
- free for all
- addictive gameplay (rules like the gsn gameshow)
- achievements and global leaderboard
- three difficult levels: 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6
- you can guess words in English, Polish, Dutch, French, Spanish and Turkish
Download now and play Lingo! Feel like in gsn game show!