This comprehensive Pressure/Temperature calculation tool from National Refrigerants provides several unique features designed to make the HVAC/R technician’s job easier. This app is more than a PT chart – it can calculate a simple pressure/temperature relationship or calculate superheat/subcool temperatures. The user can input pressure or temperature(s) on any screen and the other values are automatically calculated and displayed. For refrigerant blends, both saturated vapor and saturated liquid values are displayed. Within the superheat/subcool screen, a graphic display for blends will show the entering, mid-point, and outlet temperature as well as line temperature.
Other features include:
- Automatic altitude correction (if location services are enabled)
- English/Metric units
- Easily choose from “favorites” refrigerants list
- Supplementary information about refrigerants and links to NRI website
- Link to NRI Lubricant Cross Reference app
- Link to NRI Branch Locator tool