Smart Kidz Club is a digital library of books that inspires young children to read so they can discover the world and develop strong literacy skills. The app allows children easy access to narrated and illustrated books — in an environment free of ads, animation, videos and games — for endless hours of reading and learning. Smart Kidz Club has created original nonfiction books that teach children about their world with interactive resources, activities, and quizzes that can enhance learning. It is an ever-expanding catalog sorted by age/grade and content area that grows with your child.
This app is great for parents of children between the ages of 2-11 who want their children to:
1. Get ahead in reading and learning
2. Catch up in reading and grade-level content
Try free for 7 days. Cancel anytime.
All the books have “read by myself” and “read it to me” formatting.
Additional key features are:
• Narration with word-by-word highlighting to build word recognition
• Read-aloud aids in pronunciation to help your child learn new words
• Built-in dictionary to learn words in context or to discover new ones
• New books and resources every week
• Offline access
• One of the largest non-fiction collection for kids
• Globally relevant content
• Books for special needs category
Key Areas Covered:
Alphabet, Amazing Earth, Animals, Calendar, Character Education, Colors, Countries of the World, Dialogic Reading, Dog Breeds, Ecosystems, Extreme Earth, Famous Explorers, Famous People, Friendship, Health and Wellness, History, Holidays and Festivals, Indigenous People, Life Cycles, Numbers and Math, Phonics, Physics for Kids, Poetry, Professions, Rhyming, Riddles, Science, Senses, Spanish, Sight Words, Sing Along Songs, Space and Astronomy, Story Time, Travel, US States, Vocabulary, Word Recognition, US Landmarks, Sing Along Songs
A digital library of books that read to kids in natural human voice.