Don't update! Let alone the ad annoyance which cannot be avoided buy paying there's a new bug! After every edit you must hit the Save. Otherwise you loose after a screenlock or a call or whatever phone action all you have typed,edited or done...very very stupid bug after the update.
Too many bugs.. needs lot of improvements, crashes too frequently.. I brought this too quickly I guess..
Sec-Notes saved my life. It allowed me to import my old 'Notes' Data, simply and easily into my new Android phone!
Seems to be ok after last update. However, files restore from backup, are not in the same folder structure as previously before restoring.
I like this app except tha: The time-out period before it locks is too short. Ideally, the user should be able to specify the time period: Synchronising with Sec Notes on other devices is not easy (or possible?).
This is really what I am looking for. Really a clean and neat UI. But there is no option to goto the Parent folder other than pressing the back key - just it shows in the header which folder we are currently in, but clicking on it does not take to the root folder or show an option to choose the desired folder, neither does this option is available in the Menu. I hope this will be addressed in the future release.
* Fix persisting spellcheck underlines.
* Checklist supports comments for items.
* Search text within a note.
* Export notes to SD card as text, html or .xls excel files.
* Nested formula support. E.g. SUM(A2,MINUS(B3,B4))
* Background color for selected text.
* File browser allows multiple files to be imported together.
* Create folders to organize notes better.
* Auto-backup to SD card - Optional.
* Undo/Redo options in notepad.
* Formatting options (bold, italics, underline..) for notepad.
Take handwritten notes for class, work, or fun! Easily markup PDFs and share ✏️️
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life